ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Denver Metro & Front Range Forecast for the Next 3 Days
DenverChief 08:54 PM 03-12-2024
SNUR!!

And lots of it! Between 8” and 48” from the east metro to the foothills. I-25 from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs. Expected to be a heavy wet snow that will break trees and down power lines. Be prepared! I’ll be out working so if you need anything gimme a jingle here.
[Reply]
Otter 10:16 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Next Monday lets compare outfits.

Birthday suits?
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:24 AM 03-25-2024
Next Monday lets compare outfits.
Today I'm wearing track pants (red) and a t-shirt (South Africa Big Five game animals). Got some Nike tennis shoes on. I'm enveloped in our heating system and don't plan to go outside today, but I bet at some point I put on a hoodie.
[Reply]
Otter 10:36 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Today I'm wearing track pants (red) and a t-shirt (South Africa Big Five game animals). Got some Nike tennis shoes on. I'm enveloped in our heating system and don't plan to go outside today, but I bet at some point I put on a hoodie.

Hoodies are criminally underrated.

You have the kangaroo like pouch, a hood, and the loose fitting yet comfortable fit of a cozy sweater. I for one applaud your choice in attire as does William Stephen Belichick I'm certain.
[Reply]
Donger 10:46 AM 03-25-2024
It's going to be 70 degrees next weekend. This place is ****ed up.
Are you new or something? That's normal.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:49 AM 03-25-2024
TIL Rain Man is Armenian
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:53 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Hoodies are criminally underrated.

You have the kangaroo like pouch, a hood, and the loose fitting yet comfortable fit of a cozy sweater. I for one applaud your choice in attire as does William Stephen Belichick I'm certain.
I resisted the hoodie for years because I didn't like the bunched-up hood behind my neck. In recent years, hoodies have been impossible to avoid so I now have a few and have come to terms with the hood and even put it up on my head occasionally. And I really like the kangaroo pocket.

Today's likely hoodie is a cool-looking tri-stripe souvenir hoodie that I got in Barcelona in 2022. It's a pullover and looks more like a sweatshirt than a hoodie at first glance.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:54 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
TIL Rain Man is Armenian
I fully embraced the track pants look back during the shutdown. They cost 25 bucks and they're comfortable. I see now why New Jersey mobsters and third-world proto-Europeans wear them.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:42 PM 03-26-2024
I fully embraced the track pants look back during the shutdown. They cost 25 bucks and they're comfortable. I see now why New Jersey mobsters and third-world proto-Europeans wear them.
Also Paris Hilton.

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:43 PM 03-26-2024
You can wear one and order an Espresso.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up