ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 232
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
notorious 10:12 AM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I proclaim thou art the mightiest reerun in the land!
That's quite the accomplishment.

It's the most competitive pool known to the history of mankind.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:13 AM 08-22-2023
Trading Allen now when they can absolutely rape a team & set themselves up for years. Allen's blueprint will only get itched deeper. Between the ears? is not the right stuff. That move is only for like 2% of the NFL ownership gamblers. That's not Buffalo
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:17 AM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
2023 Jets = 2022 Broncos
:-)

Sure, aside from a few minor differences. Namely, having a good QB, good coach, and a talented roster.

This prediction's going to age wonderfully!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:28 AM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
It’ll be Bills v Chiefs in AFCCG.

In Arrowhead, since the Bills have a tough division to deal with.

Bills love Arrowhead though.
Are they playing the AFCCG in the regular season this year?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:31 AM 08-22-2023
Buffalo finishes 3rd in the AFC East, misses the playoffs, and McDermott is fired.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:47 AM 08-22-2023
McDerpitt has to be on borrowed time. With all of the hype given to the Bills by the media, deserved or not, this is now a franchise with Superbowl aspirations, no matter how far detached from reality that is.

Allen is like a more athletic Jeff George. Cannon arm, empty head.

Diggs is a pouting little bitch now that things have repeatedly failed.

Their defense is not what it was during their best shot at a run, which was 13 seconds, but even then, I think Lou Anarumo is able to shut down the Bills offense and the Bengals go to the superbowl vs the Rams anyway.

Josh Allen simply is not poised and calculating enough with the game on the line. Boat racing bad teams, the guy looks like a billion dollars.

In the last game he played that mattered, this qb that is supposedly on Mahomes level threw for just 264 yards and a pick, his one touchdown coming on a 1 yard run on the way to mustering just 10 points in the playoffs.

Bills ain't taking anything from anyone this season.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:13 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Same. As stupid as this OP is rhe Bengals are FAR worse. Cannot fathom why CP doesn't reserve it's hatred for them over the Bills.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:15 PM 08-22-2023
Pretty sure the league bending over backwards to accommodate the Bills post Hamlin situation led to a large part of the acrimony
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:18 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, but rfaulk >>>> diqlix

I think Bills fans are worse because the Bengals have actually beaten the Chiefs when it matters. Hell, I don't remember Bengals fans even existing before they won the AFFCG... they won and they were pretty damn gloaty about it. But.. they earned it first.

Even if that stings more due to the AFFCG loss, Bills fans have acted like they've owned the Chiefs since prior to the first playoff match up and have been obnoxious as hell about it... FFS, this clown is STILL talking like the Bills have been successful at Arrowhead and "they love Arrowhead".

It's hard to imagine he's actually a Bills fan at this point, it's so silly.

Not sure I've ever seen such an entitled fanbase throw around so much trash talk while their team accomplishes so little (insert trophy stand meme).

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:21 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, but rfaulk >>>> diqlix

I think Bills fans are worse because the Bengals have actually beaten the Chiefs when it matters. Hell, I don't remember Bengals fans even existing before they won the AFFCG... they won and they were pretty damn gloaty about it. But.. they earned it first.

Even if that stings more due to the AFFCG loss, Bills fans have acted like they've owned the Chiefs since prior to the first playoff match up and have been obnoxious as hell about it... FFS, this clown is STILL talking like the Bills have been successful at Arrowhead and "they love Arrowhead".

It's hard to imagine he's actually a Bills fan at this point, it's so silly.

Not sure I've ever seen such an entitled fanbase throw around so much trash talk while their team accomplishes so little (insert trophy stand meme).
He also engages far better. Daquix or whatever name he goes by is just strange. Rfaulk will actually have a legit conversation if you're chatting outside of football, and he's capable of both dishing and taking abuse. As far as rival fans go, he's pretty far up there.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:29 PM 08-22-2023
Yeah, I'd even let rfaulk watch while I plow his wife. I send diqlix on a purple gatorade run while I bore his out.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:34 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yeah, I'd even let rfaulk watch while I plow his wife. I send diqlix on a purple gatorade run while I bore his out.
Don't be scared. Tell them how i plow you while you're plowing my wife.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:23 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Don't be scared. Tell them how i plow you while you're plowing my wife.
While Joey plows you?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:40 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
While Joey plows you?
Sometimes you gotta take one for the team.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:53 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Sometimes you gotta take one for the team.
I get it. The Bengals need some success.

But what’s Joey’s excuse?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 232
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up