ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 232
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Bump 11:22 PM 08-21-2023
the madden curse is making a comeback for Josh Allen.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:42 AM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Heard this the past four seasons.
You should listen.

In the last 3 playoffs you’ve gone from getting blown out in the AFC Title Game to getting blown out in the Divisional round.

Prediction: You’ll get blown out in the wildcard round this year on the road. And no playoffs for following season. Salary cap hell is right around the corner come 2024.

This is the direction your team is trending. You’ve been replaced by the Bengals as the ‘team to challenge KC’. Accept it. It’ll make this season so much easier for you and your fanbase.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:35 AM 08-22-2023
I'm not even sure they'll win their division. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:59 AM 08-22-2023
The only thing to bet on the Bills. Is the scape goat of '23
[Reply]
cabletech94 05:03 AM 08-22-2023
Oh man!!

I remember my first beer.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:47 AM 08-22-2023
The Bills take the AFC title of “Most Disappointing 2023 team”

Is that what you meant to say? Because I’m in 100 percent agreement.

Their defense isn’t going to get to feast on shitty QB and offensive play this year.

When they go 10-7, make the wildcard round, and lose on the road to the 3 seed, don’t forget you heard it here first.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:27 AM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Same. As stupid as this OP is rhe Bengals are FAR worse. Cannot fathom why CP doesn't reserve it's hatred for them over the Bills.
Yeah, but rfaulk >>>> diqlix

I think Bills fans are worse because the Bengals have actually beaten the Chiefs when it matters. Hell, I don't remember Bengals fans even existing before they won the AFFCG... they won and they were pretty damn gloaty about it. But.. they earned it first.

Even if that stings more due to the AFFCG loss, Bills fans have acted like they've owned the Chiefs since prior to the first playoff match up and have been obnoxious as hell about it... FFS, this clown is STILL talking like the Bills have been successful at Arrowhead and "they love Arrowhead".

It's hard to imagine he's actually a Bills fan at this point, it's so silly.

Not sure I've ever seen such an entitled fanbase throw around so much trash talk while their team accomplishes so little (insert trophy stand meme).
[Reply]
tredadda 06:42 AM 08-22-2023
Sure.

Bills had an under-the-radar great off-season.

- Drafted Kincaid, who is our Kelce
- Bolstered our o-line with OTorrence and McGovern.
- Got our All-Pro safety back from injury
- Got new toys for Allen, in Harty and Sherfield
You might be the only Bills fan I have seen that feels like your O-Line is "bolstered".
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:50 AM 08-22-2023
Don’t stand a chance against preseason champ Chargers.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:51 AM 08-22-2023
Another year, another proclamation. We should make a sticky post of these comments, would be fun to go back and laugh at again.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:52 AM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You might be the only Bills fan I have seen that feels like your O-Line is "bolstered".
I’ve heard numerous bad reports about their O-line. Josh Allen will be injured by week 3.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:24 AM 08-22-2023
Oh Boy Here We Go Again GIFfrom Oh Boy GIFs

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:56 AM 08-22-2023
The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.
AFC = Atrial Fibrillation Cardioversion
[Reply]
Bwana 08:02 AM 08-22-2023
Sure
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:07 AM 08-22-2023
Let me see if I have this straight...

By drafting a few rookies with potential, signing a few mediocre FAs, and getting a quality vet back (while also losing one of their best defensive players), the Bills have vaulted ahead of a team that lost no one of significance, added rookies with potential, and signed several quality FAs.

Did I get that right?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 232
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up