ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 232
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:42 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Heard this the past four seasons.
You've heard it the past four seasons because the Bills keep doing jack shit to actually fix those fucking problems.

And when they do fix a problem, they do it by giving a 5 year mega millions deal to old fart Von Miller
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:43 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I think there are four teams with the ability to win the AFC this year. Chiefs, Bengals, Bills, Jets.

But at the same time, two of the divisions are just going to be unbelievably brutal. Like, I think the Bills are pound for pound a top 3 team in the NFL this year, but they may not even win their division with the Jets and Dolphins in it. The Bengals will probably win the north? But the Steelers are going to be stingy bastards this year, and if Lamar can stay healthy for one season in his freaking career, the Ravens will be irritating.
2023 Jets = 2022 Broncos
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:50 PM 08-21-2023
Taking the AFC where?

Disney World?

Belize?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:52 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Taking the AFC where?

Disney World?

Belize?
Out for wings and a Saber's game.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:53 PM 08-21-2023
The Bills will be lucky to keep Allen healthy with that shitty OLine... This may be the year Allen becomes Cam Newton and takes one hit too many...
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:55 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Out for wings and a Saber's game.
Have you seen the cost of wings?

The Bills will need more New York money to cover that.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:55 PM 08-21-2023
2023 Jets = 2022 Broncos
Jets season will be over when Rodgers goes into his first pout.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:55 PM 08-21-2023
Diqlix is ready!

via GIFER

[Reply]
Stryker 06:56 PM 08-21-2023
Hmmm, The Bills win the AFC? Miami will see that, that won't happen let alone the Bengals, Jags or Chiefs. Keep on diving on those tables - I call that "Therapy." :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:57 PM 08-21-2023

I know I am!

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Seal (@seal.dailylove)

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:57 PM 08-21-2023

I know I am!

If the Bills' hearts weren't in, then how did the team win a playoff game the previous week?

Or a regular season game before that?
[Reply]
Kman34 06:58 PM 08-21-2023
This guy is dead..

[Reply]
tx4chiefs 06:59 PM 08-21-2023
I'm from Buffalo, NY and I've watched the Bills choke year after year. Even when they make it to the Super Bowl, they Super CHOKE!
[Reply]
Stryker 06:59 PM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
OMG! PLEASE CLAY! Photo shop a plastic table the buffalos are landing on! :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 06:59 PM 08-21-2023

I know I am!

[Reply]
Page 3 of 232
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up