ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 180 of 2688
« First < 80130170176177178179180 1811821831841902302806801180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:29 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
What exactly is your point in all of this, if not to defend Smith and want him to continue to lead this team??
He wants to be right in his assessments of KC football, but that ship has already sailed.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:33 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
1) I'll trust what Andy wants to do.

2) Bray is going into his 5th year in the same system.

3) calling Bray untalented is straight up ignorant. Both he and Mahomes both have full blown cannons.
Grbac had a full-blown cannon- so what. Arm strength alone does not make an NFL QB. Lots of QB's look great throwing the ball while wearing shorts, but once they put on the pads can't transcend to the next level. I will agree that Bray can throw deep- I suppose that is a "talent". Other than that, it has not transferred onto the field. To call Bray a talented QB would be a big stretch. In the time he has been here, he has not shown much except to throw beautiful bombs in the spring and a failure to understand the playbook. He is here by default. A placeholder until 2PM vaults up the ladder.

The fact the Chiefs moved up and went all in on 2PM states volumes for what they really think of Bray. Hopefully by Calling him a #2 and with an above average showing in preseason- maybe it will generate some trade value. It would be nice to get something out of him after all these years.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:44 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
What exactly is your point in all of this, if not to defend Smith and want him to continue to lead this team??
Nothing I wrote has anything to do with Smith.

It's about maintaining a consistent and accurate record of evolving standards for proper fandom. Perhaps a side feature of providing perspective on how pretextual and hollow previous standards might have been
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:34 PM 05-25-2017
:-)

And there it was; the good ol' Trufus Dawes dipshit/moron-take on what constitutes fandom. I thought we made this perfectly clear to you eons ago:

You don't get to make that call much less lay out any standards which anyone with brain power above the 3rd grade level should be expected to follow.

Fandom is earned, Lil' Baby Lee. Do you think that Clay, myself, and others have an obligation to support the Chiefs no matter what they do or how they operate? Well, I guess if I were a total fucking moron, I could see value in that point of view...
The franchise has an obligation to field superior product and to conduct itself in a manner befitting a modern NFL franchise, WHICH up until recently, they have not.

Thankfully, my faith in John Dorsey, a faith that was established and documented on this website at the time of his hire, has finally paid off.
One single man with a vision and the guts to pursue it, raised you and an army of Zubaz Zombies right on up out of the mire of mediocrity that you were all to happy to wallow in, just like pigs in shit.
And oh, how we had the joy of watching you fools make excuse after excuse for why you loved playing and eating in the ol' shit pile. w00t!
One man, whose philosophy and vision CLEARLY falls in line with the contingent of the fan base that you and the other Threedouchebag-esque morons have been deriding while you made excuse after excuse for inferior QB's and sub-par performances, idiots whom we have suffered for far too long on this website, threw the gauntlet down and blasted your weak-assed philosophy in to a million smoldering pieces.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaamen.

And now the losers want to come marching up and dictate what fandom is?

Tuck your tail between your legs and fuck right off, fool.
[Reply]
ILChief 07:46 PM 05-25-2017
I had forgotten about Rufus Dawes. What a dumb idea. Have a coward behind a fake name insult your fan base every week
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:32 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

And there it was; the good ol' Trufus Dawes dipshit/moron-take on what constitutes fandom. I thought we made this perfectly clear to you eons ago:

You don't get to make that call much less lay out any standards which anyone with brain power above the 3rd grade level should be expected to follow.

Fandom is earned, Lil' Baby Lee. Do you think that Clay, myself, and others have an obligation to support the Chiefs no matter what they do or how they operate? Well, I guess if I were a total fucking moron, I could see value in that point of view...
The franchise has an obligation to field superior product and to conduct itself in a manner befitting a modern NFL franchise, WHICH up until recently, they have not.

Thankfully, my faith in John Dorsey, a faith that was established and documented on this website at the time of his hire, has finally paid off.
One single man with a vision and the guts to pursue it, raised you and an army of Zubaz Zombies right on up out of the mire of mediocrity that you were all to happy to wallow in, just like pigs in shit.
And oh, how we had the joy of watching you fools make excuse after excuse for why you loved playing and eating in the ol' shit pile. w00t!
One man, whose philosophy and vision CLEARLY falls in line with the contingent of the fan base that you and the other Threedouchebag-esque morons have been deriding while you made excuse after excuse for inferior QB's and sub-par performances, idiots whom we have suffered for far too long on this website, threw the gauntlet down and blasted your weak-assed philosophy in to a million smoldering pieces.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaamen.

And now the losers want to come marching up and dictate what fandom is?

Tuck your tail between your legs and fuck right off, fool.
You're a fucking dipshit, full stop, no reprieve.
I've never told anyone what kind of fan to be. You're the only one I've busted on because you took the step of formally and explicitly renouncing any and all interest in the Chiefs organization.
But this place has been rife with people making any and all enjoyment of the Chiefs impossible because they spend their every waking moment bitching because the franchise sucessess and failures were not completely on their terms. And they spend the remainder of their time deriding anyone who even hints at enjoying the Chiefs as mediocrity loving BBQ scarfing inbred flyover rubes.
And to accomplish this goal, you have to incessantly lie about the positions of people you disagree with and lie about your own positions, with the exception of the one and only thing that has ever mattered to you. Picking a QB, any QB early [and hopefully for you, in the future often] in the draft.
The only thing I'd enjoy more than a SB win is attending the parade, seeing you in the crowd and throwing your bandwagon ass into a dumpster.

You're a lying bandwaggoner, and everyone still here who hasn't been run off with your incessant disshittery knows it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:40 PM 05-25-2017
I'll never get that line. If this place takes "any and all enjoyment" of the chiefs away from you why are you here?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:41 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I'll never get that line. If this place takes "any and all enjoyment" of the chiefs away from you why are you here?
Good point. Shall I compose a list of the thousands of former posters less patient than I?

At this point, it's probably habit. Like smoking.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:41 PM 05-25-2017
I did love the throw his band wagon ass into a dumpster line though.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:42 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Good point. Shall I compose a list of the thousands of former posters less patient than I?
Good luck with that.
[Reply]
aces and eights 09:11 PM 05-25-2017
I think I am going to become a new chiefs fan to watch PM5"s career. This is not a light decision. I have not followed the nfl since Jimmy Johnson's days at the Cowboys. There is no way I am ever going to support Jones ego. I listened to a lot of chiefs games on the radio growing up. They were on the only stations we could pick up on the am dial on tractors. They seemed boring in the eighties and early nineties they lacked the wow factor with Okoye grinding out yards and wins. This team should be fun. I watched every tech game Mahomes played. Most were fun to watch even though tech lost a lot. He has the wow factor. All the naysayers that talk about him not winning should watch the tcu game in 2015. It was one of the grittiest performance I have seen in college. He got hurt in the first quarter and still almost willed tech to victory against the number 3 team in the country.That year a ton of his picks were punts basically. There was a difference between him and tech other qbs. The stats were similar but the talent difference was unmistakable. With the talent y'all have, if he gets it could be a hell of a run. I hope so and I want be along for the ride. No more novels I promise.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:29 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You're a fucking dipshit, full stop, no reprieve.
I've never told anyone what kind of fan to be. You're the only one I've busted on because you took the step of formally and explicitly renouncing any and all interest in the Chiefs organization.
But this place has been rife with people making any and all enjoyment of the Chiefs impossible because they spend their every waking moment bitching because the franchise sucessess and failures were not completely on their terms. And they spend the remainder of their time deriding anyone who even hints at enjoying the Chiefs as mediocrity loving BBQ scarfing inbred flyover rubes.
And to accomplish this goal, you have to incessantly lie about the positions of people you disagree with and lie about your own positions, with the exception of the one and only thing that has ever mattered to you. Picking a QB, any QB early [and hopefully for you, in the future often] in the draft.
The only thing I'd enjoy more than a SB win is attending the parade, seeing you in the crowd and throwing your bandwagon ass into a dumpster.

You're a lying bandwaggoner, and everyone still here who hasn't been run off with your incessant disshittery knows it.
Your memory is as long as your 1" micro-peen.

Seriously, you are either a liar or you choose to selectively remember what I have stated in past conversations.

Let's get this nice and straight:

I swore off the Chiefs with the VERY clear understanding that if they were to actually draft and develop their OWN fucking QB, I would be willing to give them a shot again. And I'm not the only one who has expressed this opinion. If you make me out to be the singularity of these terms, then again you are a straight fucking liar or you can't remember what fucking day of the week it is, much less what I have said.

And as to your dumpster bit; I'd be happy to PM you a home address, and any time your little bitch ass comes out west, you're MORE than welcome to give it a go.

This pick should have brought people together, but thanks for pissing all over it while acting like a suffering child.

You are the weakest goddamned sauce I have ever encountered on this board, wrapped up in a fluffy command of the King's English with very little else to your name in terms of value.

Swing from the Alomar branch and go suck Smith's dick again so we can get this putrid era of Chiefs football over and done; my Franchise QB is bursting at the seams, just pissing his pants in the eager anticipation of showing this fan base what a REAL fucking QB and leader looks like.

Goodnight, and kindly go fist yourself.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:32 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by aces and eights:
I think I am going to become a new chiefs fan to watch PM5"s career. This is not a light decision. I have not followed the nfl since Jimmy Johnson's days at the Cowboys. There is no way I am ever going to support Jones ego. I listened to a lot of chiefs games on the radio growing up. They were on the only stations we could pick up on the am dial on tractors. They seemed boring in the eighties and early nineties they lacked the wow factor with Okoye grinding out yards and wins. This team should be fun. I watched every tech game Mahomes played. Most were fun to watch even though tech lost a lot. He has the wow factor. All the naysayers that talk about him not winning should watch the tcu game in 2015. It was one of the grittiest performance I have seen in college. He got hurt in the first quarter and still almost willed tech to victory against the number 3 team in the country.That year a ton of his picks were punts basically. There was a difference between him and tech other qbs. The stats were similar but the talent difference was unmistakable. With the talent y'all have, if he gets it could be a hell of a run. I hope so and I want be along for the ride. No more novels I promise.
Welcome! You will, unfortunately, have to suffer at least one season with Smith behind Center.
But I have faith in you, young Mahomie; you can soldier this like a pro.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:37 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
This pick should have brought people together, but thanks for pissing all over it while acting like a suffering child.
Oh seriously go fuck yourself.

Why do you lie. Do you think your posts are invisible or something? Do you WANT the BB to close down completely? Do you think you are posting different things than are showing up on the screen?

Or is it this simple?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307965

All you can do is sit around here fantasizing about what bodily fluid you're going to drench what imaginary opponent/fan with where, and how awesome your swimsuit area will feel jammed in what orifice.

Brought people together. That's the last thing you want.

I've said nothing but positive things about the franchise FO and the Mahomes pick, but you stubbornly lurk for opportunities to inject an insinuation that I'm devastated or demoralized by the very thing I've been looking forward to.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:21 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by aces and eights:
Hell yes, thanks for posting. Feel free to add all the Mahomy posts you want . We're all excited for him to be a Chief. We've been begging for a franchise QB forever.
[Reply]
Page 180 of 2688
« First < 80130170176177178179180 1811821831841902302806801180 > Last »
Up