ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Should we extend one of our own?
Chief Roundup 03:30 PM 03-23-2024
Ok, so we have roughly $27 Million in cap space. For easy figures sake we will just take $7 million for draft class and such off the top, leaving us with $20 Million to do something with.
With that part of that $20 Million in cap space should we go ahead and extend Humphrey, Bolton, or Smith?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:04 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If we didnt extend Sneed or even let him play the year on the tag so we can extend Creed Im gonna lose it
Most of us know you lost it long ago...... :-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:30 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'd sign Creed because he's going to be cheaper than Tre Smith, which is nuts to me.

If you found yourself in the draft with a good center available you take him and slide Creed to guard. I'd wait on doing anything with Bolton, love the player but not at the price people are talking. All that said, if I'm Veach I'm drafting a guard and LB in this draft.
Creed quarterbacks the offensive line. Leave him there. He had a hurt hand affecting his snaps, he'll be fine.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:55 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Creed had a hand injury, that's why the snaps were the way they were
Where did you see this because I can’t find anything to backup your claim..
[Reply]
SD15 05:28 PM 03-25-2024
Despite the snap concerns from the outside world, it doesn't bother head coach Andy Reid. Speaking at the NFL Scouting Combine on Tuesday, Reid said he isn't one bit worried about Humphrey in that regard.

Related video: Andy Reid talks at the 2024 NFL Combine (KMBC Kansas City)

Yeah, listen, Creed is a diligent, diligent player," Reid said. "He'll take care of that. I'm not worried about that. He's a relentless worker, and we'll get all that taken care of."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ps/ar-BB1j04EM
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:34 PM 03-25-2024
Meh. Jason Kelce wasn't ever the most accurate snapper and it didn't hurt the team or his career as far as I could tell. At least they're all consistently low. If he was jerking them 3 yards over Pat's head/way off to one side I'd be a lot more concerned.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:01 AM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Actually , yes , you're right. Love Creed but he is replaceable. Just like Mitch Morse was.
We have let our starting centers walk after their initial contract ended. He cant get the ball to Mahomes, as much as I love the guy, we will move on because we cant keep everyone.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up