ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 306 of 313
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Kiimo 09:48 AM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Nate Taylor posted a story on the Athletic on who he thinks makes the roster. I won't post it all but here a few of the more interesting position battles.
He's 2 for 2 today
[Reply]
Dante84 10:19 AM 08-30-2021
Man, I'm stressing about Powell. He's a late bloomer and would benefit from being on the PS, but I don't know that he would make it through waivers as a 5th round pick. In fact, I'm like 90% sure he wouldn't.

That said, he doesn't deserve a spot at WR 6 over Fountain right now, IMO.

The only thing that makes me think it might happen is on the sideline, you saw Mahomes and some of the guys kinda mocking/critiquing the way Fountain put his hands up to catch 2 of the balls in Friday's game, like he had his hands reversed.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:23 AM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Man, I'm stressing about Powell. He's a late bloomer and would benefit from being on the PS, but I don't know that he would make it through waivers as a 5th round pick. In fact, I'm like 90% sure he wouldn't.

I bet he'd make it through waivers just fine.
[Reply]
TEX 10:35 AM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I bet he'd make it through waivers just fine.
Yep.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:49 AM 08-30-2021
I mentioned it before but I think thats why he got limited exposure this preseason.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:50 AM 08-30-2021
Powell is nothing special at the bottom of a roster
[Reply]
old_geezer 10:51 AM 08-30-2021
Probably nobody else would agree with me but the player I am hoping makes it through is Gore. Williams has been in concussion protocol for almost two weeks now, McKinnon has an injury history, Thompson sucks, and IMO CEH hasn't shown me the skills I saw before his injury. CEH is still the best we have by far but I would like to see Gore get a chance as his backup.
[Reply]
O.city 10:54 AM 08-30-2021
There’s a Cornell Powell available every year at n the draft
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:57 AM 08-30-2021

The only thing that makes me think it might happen is on the sideline, you saw Mahomes and some of the guys kinda mocking/critiquing the way Fountain put his hands up to catch 2 of the balls in Friday's game, like he had his hands reversed.
Stressing about Powell? His upside isn’t worth stressing over.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:58 AM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Probably nobody else would agree with me but the player I am hoping makes it through is Gore. Williams has been in concussion protocol for almost two weeks now, McKinnon has an injury history, Thompson sucks, and IMO CEH hasn't shown me the skills I saw before his injury. CEH is still the best we have by far but I would like to see Gore get a chance as his backup.
agreed. I am rooting for him, Fountain and Fortson to make the team. I am pretty sure Fortson is a lock not confidant about the other two.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:59 AM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
That's the attitude I'm talking about . I risked my longterm health for 30 years in the Hog business and never made 14 million dollars. Playing in the NFL is a privilege .
Yeah but anybody can crank hogs for a living. If you've got the desire to stroke animal dick for decades then you can literally pick a guy up off the side of the road to do that.

But are you gonna crank those cocks for $14/hr instead of $18/hr you were making?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:00 AM 08-30-2021

Just pretend we selected Fountain in the 5th. :-)
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:03 AM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
I agree with you. I think we are gonna be disappointed, but I’d be keeping gore over either Williams or McKinnon, and I bet he’s on the 53 at some point this season.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:08 AM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I agree with you. I think we are gonna be disappointed, but I’d be keeping gore over either Williams or McKinnon, and I bet he’s on the 53 at some point this season.
I wouldn't keep Gore OVER either (Williams really doesn't get the credit he deserves), i would just keep Gore along with the others.

I bet they do.

Gore reminds me of Williams tbh.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:22 AM 08-30-2021
Stressing was probably too strong a word, lol.

Curious about, I suppose.
[Reply]
Page 306 of 313
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310 > Last »
Up