ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 146
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:18 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
But positive news on JuJu and Toney. I'll take 2 of 3.

That's not including Sneed and Gay who both are on track to play as well. If we can't have em all back, at least it's the guy we've been playing without for most of the last several weeks.
Correct. If Hardman is the "odds are they won't all be able to play" guy, I think that's best case scenario from a realistic standpoint. I honestly thought we had seen the end of Hardman this season months ago. Kudos for him for giving it a shot.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:20 PM 02-02-2023
So Andy expects Toney to be back soon and JuJu to be back for the SB?

That's fantastic
[Reply]
RunKC 02:21 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
UhOh

Mahomes played against every guy but Reddick last year and scored 42 points with 5 TD’s and only got sacked once :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 02:21 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So Andy expects Toney to be back soon and JuJu to be back for the SB?

That's fantastic
He sounded optimistic that they will both play.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:25 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes played against every guy but Reddick last year and scored 42 points with 5 TD’s and only got sacked once :-)
Suh also joined them recently. I know how dirty that guy is. Won’t surprise me if he tries to injure Chiefs OL, RB, & QB.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:28 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Well Hardman is out. That blows
What? Did I miss that in one of the megathreads?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:28 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Andy said he was doubtful he'll play, but nothing official.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:28 PM 02-02-2023
Andy said he's doubtful Hardman wil play in the SB
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:30 PM 02-02-2023
Andy said he's doubtful he'll play
[Reply]
tredadda 02:31 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Suh also joined them recently. I know how dirty that guy is. Won’t surprise me if he tries to injure Chiefs OL, RB, & QB.
I remember wanting Suh back in the day during that draft. He was gone and we ended up with Berry instead.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:31 PM 02-02-2023
Jk. Thanks, guys.

That's a bummer. I feel like Hardman would have been a great matchup for us if he was somehow lined up on a guy like Slay.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:53 PM 02-02-2023
I think this Eagles team is better than the SF one we beat in the SB. More mobile QB, more complete OL, at least as good DL with more depth, better WRs. Plus we're more banged up. Winning with this many rookies would be an unreal achievement.

But I guess I've just seen enough of Mahomes to pretty much disregard whatever roster disadvantage we may have and see it, at worst, as a 50-50.

As others have said stopping the run feels like it's key. I think if Gay, Chenal and Bolton play well and don't get sucked into coverage mismatches I think we have a great chance. I have no idea what we do to protect Wylie, that's not going to be fun to watch.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:11 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I think this Eagles team is better than the SF one we beat in the SB. More mobile QB, more complete OL, at least as good DL with more depth, better WRs. Plus we're more banged up. Winning with this many rookies would be an unreal achievement.

But I guess I've just seen enough of Mahomes to pretty much disregard whatever roster disadvantage we may have and see it, at worst, as a 50-50.

As others have said stopping the run feels like it's key. I think if Gay, Chenal and Bolton play well and don't get sucked into coverage mismatches I think we have a great chance. I have no idea what we do to protect Wylie, that's not going to be fun to watch.
To me the Chiefs roster is far more talented than people seem to think. A lot of that is because Mahomes is who he is. KC has made a living out of beating talented teams. I also think if there was a team capable of knocking Philly out of their game plan it is this one. I am a Hurts fan but I just don’t think he will be 100% for the game and if that’s the case their offense becomes far more limited.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:13 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
They blew out both of their post-season opponents which is what a team does who is a wagon like they are.
In terms of the regular season, you only can play who is front of you. If Hurts does not hurt his shoulder they probably would have gone 16-1.
The guy in your avatar is overrated.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:13 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
To me the Chiefs roster is far more talented than people seem to think. A lot of that is because Mahomes is who he is. KC has made a living out of beating talented teams. I also think if there was a team capable of knocking Philly out of their game plan it is this one. I am a Hurts fan but I just don’t think he will be 100% for the game and if that’s the case their offense becomes far more limited.
Yeah I think our defensive roster for sure is better than the one we had in 2019.

Offensively, we've been just as good.

We'll see what happens.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 146
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Up