ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Sfeihc 10:53 AM 04-13-2020
The Tennessee Titans select Kamal Martin, LB, Minnesota.
[Reply]
Chargem 11:01 AM 04-13-2020
The Giants Select:

Kenny Willekes, EDGE, Michigan State
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:04 AM 04-13-2020
The Buffalo Bills select Shaquille Quarterman, LB, Miami
[Reply]
Chargem 11:05 AM 04-13-2020
The Texans select:

Evan Weaver, LB, California
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:16 AM 04-13-2020
Bills draft:

54. Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State
86. Jon Greenard, DE/OLB, Florida
128. Calvin Throckmorton, G, Oregon
167. Michael Warren II, RB, Cincinnati
188. Dante Olson, ILB, Montana
207. Jeremiah Dinson, S, Auburn
239. Shaquille Quarterman, LB, Miami
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:19 AM 04-13-2020
Bears draft:

43. Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State
163. Joe Bachie, ILB, Michigan State
196. Quez Watkins, WR, Southern Miss
200. Nick Tiano, QB, Chattanooga
226. Stephen Sullivan, TE, LSU
233. Tyrie Cleveland, WR, Florida
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:24 AM 04-13-2020
The GMs for the Bears and Bills have fucked up. The last player drafted by each team was for the other team. So they’ve agreed to swap prospects during the draft.

Fuck anyone that gives a shit.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:21 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The GMs for the Bears and Bills have ****ed up. The last player drafted by each team was for the other team. So they’ve agreed to swap prospects during the draft.

**** anyone that gives a shit.
Tampering! Tampering!

Astronaut Frank Borman runs to the stage and puts The Franchise into a headlock.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:30 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Tampering! Tampering!

Astronaut Frank Borman runs to the stage and puts The Franchise into a headlock.
:-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:18 PM 04-13-2020
rams draft

Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin
Akeem Davis-Gaither, Appalachian State, LB
Willie Gay Jr., LB, Mississippi State
Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska
Dezmon Patmon, WR, Washington State
Michael Onwenu, OG, Michigan
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:21 PM 04-13-2020
Jets draft

CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State
Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
Troy Pride Jr., CB, Notre Dame
Hakeem Adeniji, OT, Kansas
Trevis Gipson, DE, Tulsa
Aaron Fuller, Washington, WR
Marc-Antoine Dequoy, S, Montreal
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:31 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Jets draft

CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State
Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
Troy Pride Jr., CB, Notre Dame
Hakeem Adeniji, OT, Kansas
Trevis Gipson, DE, Tulsa
Aaron Fuller, Washington, WR
Marc-Antoine Dequoy, S, Montreal
That’s a damn good draft TambaBerry
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:40 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
That’s a damn good draft TambaBerry
a lot better then my Rams draft, I probably should have gone with Wirfs over Lamb but this is what i would have done if I was them
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:47 PM 04-13-2020
So I left the draft for a week or so to 'clean' it; forgot who got taken where and try not to game the system at all.

And man, it's REAL hard to find fault with Rainman on this sucker. My draft is only a tiny bit different than his:

32. Grant Delpit, S - LSU -- He's just too damn versatile and too talented to pass on, IMO. Love this kid and how impossibly varied he can make our secondary.

63. Noah Igbinoghene, CB - Auburn -- Nothing clever here; need meets availability and a pretty straightforward 'right' pick in all likelihood. I like Harrison a lot but I couldn't talk myself into passing on a young CB who can play inside or out.

96. Willie Gay Jr., LB - MSU -- Actually got lucky here because I was pretty sure Staylor had taken him before 96 so didn't figure I'd get that LB upgrade I wanted. This would work out perfectly for KC.

138. Jonah Jackson - G/C - OSU -- Versatile IOL who can play in multiple positions and multiple schemes. Since we aren't entirely sure where we need help on the IOL only that we probably do, he's an ideal get.

177. Antonio Gibson - RB/WR, Memphis -- Love Lynn Bowden in this draft and see Gibson as a similar sort of underutilized hybrid weapon. Anytime you can get an athletic gadget in Reid's hands, you do it.

So in re-running the draft and not remembering who RM took past the first round, I took 2 of the same players he did and in reviewing his picks can't find a ton of fault in any of the picks he actually DID make. I like mine a little more, but of course I would - it's mine. His is pretty damn good in its own right, though.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:26 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So I left the draft for a week or so to 'clean' it; forgot who got taken where and try not to game the system at all.

And man, it's REAL hard to find fault with Rainman on this sucker. My draft is only a tiny bit different than his:

32. Grant Delpit, S - LSU -- He's just too damn versatile and too talented to pass on, IMO. Love this kid and how impossibly varied he can make our secondary.

63. Noah Igbinoghene, CB - Auburn -- Nothing clever here; need meets availability and a pretty straightforward 'right' pick in all likelihood. I like Harrison a lot but I couldn't talk myself into passing on a young CB who can play inside or out.

96. Willie Gay Jr., LB - MSU -- Actually got lucky here because I was pretty sure Staylor had taken him before 96 so didn't figure I'd get that LB upgrade I wanted. This would work out perfectly for KC.

138. Jonah Jackson - G/C - OSU -- Versatile IOL who can play in multiple positions and multiple schemes. Since we aren't entirely sure where we need help on the IOL only that we probably do, he's an ideal get.

177. Antonio Gibson - RB/WR, Memphis -- Love Lynn Bowden in this draft and see Gibson as a similar sort of underutilized hybrid weapon. Anytime you can get an athletic gadget in Reid's hands, you do it.

So in re-running the draft and not remembering who RM took past the first round, I took 2 of the same players he did and in reviewing his picks can't find a ton of fault in any of the picks he actually DID make. I like mine a little more, but of course I would - it's mine. His is pretty damn good in its own right, though.
I was a little worried that I was too conservative. But with only five picks, there's not a lot of flexibility. I wanted to come away with a LG, CB, LB, and RB, and it really depended on who was available where. That's four of my five picks.

I learned that the top linebackers won't be around by Pick 63, and the top CBs (despite their numbers) thin out really fast after 63. It also seems like there's still a good cache of running backs available in the fourth - not the top tier, but some guys I like. So my draft was kind of dictated to me.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Up