ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 29
« First < 152122232425 26272829 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon signed to the 53 man roster
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:10 PM 10-05-2021

Sources tell me Josh Gordon officially signed to the chiefs 53 man roster and is going to play Sunday night against the Bills

— Taylor Bisciotti (@TaylorBisciotti) October 5, 2021

[Reply]
philfree 09:08 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
If this is the case why the **** did we sign him? Why is he still on the roster?
We took a flyer on the guy and there's no need to cut him at the moment.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:31 PM 11-07-2021
If this is the case why the fuck did we sign him? Why is he still on the roster?
On a scale of 1-10, what is your confidence level Josh Gordon makes the 22 squad?

I give it a 2 at best, with a jaundiced eye at stodgy coaching

No one is gonna be surprised if he's the same thing for us, that he's been for everyone else since 10 years ago... a failed gamble

I want to be wrong here so bad, but I'm probably not...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:31 PM 11-07-2021
He only had 19 snaps today. Hardman had 42
[Reply]
-King- 09:45 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
On a scale of 1-10, what is your confidence level Josh Gordon makes the 22 squad?

I give it a 2 at best, with a jaundiced eye at stodgy coaching

No one is gonna be surprised if he's the same thing for us, that he's been for everyone else since 10 years ago... a failed gamble

I want to be wrong here so bad, but I'm probably not...
He's been productive for every team he has been on when he's been on the field.

...except for the chiefs.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:48 PM 11-07-2021
Maybe it's just Andy and his second chances for players...getting him paid one last time before he's done.

:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:54 PM 11-07-2021
He's been productive for every team he has been on when he's been on the field.

...except for the chiefs.
I think its fair enough to say we both have a point

We couldn't find a single drive to install him firmly at #2, that just seems like pure negligence... why not get a glimpse of whats possible, if anything?

Lets just go ahead and set the priorities for 22 right now

D line
Receivers
Explosive running backs
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:08 PM 11-07-2021
Every throw to him I can think of, he is waiting for the ball to arrive. Its as if Mahomes sees him at the last moment and tries to get it in to him. The defender has time to get over and make the play.

I know it isnt much of a sample size but he hasnt had a single throw that I can remember that he was running a route and is hit in stride or while the window is open.

Its always a late attempt and he is waiting for the ball. To me, thats not on Gordon. Its either play calling, not actually scheming him as a first or even second look or Mahomes timing is off with him. Maybe Mahomes doesnt trust him? I dont know but the guy really hasnt had a chance to succeed or even a chance to catch a pass or two.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:20 PM 11-07-2021
I missed the game - did he make it to 300 yds rec.?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:28 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Maybe it's just Andy and his second chances for players...getting him paid one last time before he's done.

:-)
It's Andy in general. Derek Gore barely touched the ball and the offense is still running empty sets. Aikman said it best actually. Andy can't be so stubborn to keep passing when it is conducive to pound the rock. Josh Gordon is caught in the politics of the pecking order as well.
[Reply]
-King- 10:34 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
It's Andy in general. Derek Gore barely touched the ball and the offense is still running empty sets. Aikman said it best actually. Andy can't be so stubborn to keep passing when it is conducive to pound the rock. Josh Gordon is caught in the politics of the pecking order as well.
It was kinda funny how they started every drive saying "let's see if the Chiefs will finally commit to the ground game this drive". Every single drive. And then Reid of course would never stick to it.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:00 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I think this is a spot on assessment.
[Reply]
milkshock 05:21 AM 11-08-2021
dude is trash bring in OBJ
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:26 AM 11-08-2021
I blame Andy and his play calling.
[Reply]
TEX 06:07 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by milkshock:
dude is trash bring in OBJ
That dude is trash and toxic. No thanks.
[Reply]
TEX 06:08 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
I blame Andy and his play calling.
This appears to be a huge part of it.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 29
« First < 152122232425 26272829 >
Up