ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 649 of 4893
« First < 149549599639645646647648649 65065165265365969974911491649 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:33 PM 12-06-2016
This is like debating money denominations... so you like $100 in five dollar bills or twenty dollar bills.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:36 PM 12-06-2016
MHM is right. They are close in talent. Instead we should be debating who is the biggest thug and has the most success in covering up homicides. Clearly, VonDouchebag blows Houston away in that category.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:14 PM 12-06-2016
Right now it's getting real for the Chiefs. They could do it or at least be in a position to go deep in the playoffs. I am happy for you long standing fans for an organization that has left the fanbase wanting for the better part of a half-century.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:17 PM 12-06-2016
Von Miller and Houston might be in the same area as far as pass rush, but Houston is not the complete linebacker that is Von Miller. Von can rush the passer, defend the run, and defend passes (and I talking down the field pass defenses...not around the LOS).
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:17 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Right now it's getting real for the Chiefs. They could do it or at least be in a position to go deep in the playoffs. I am happy for you long standing fans for an organization that has left the fanbase wanting for the better part of a half-century.
EAT SHIT YOU... Awwww thanks man
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:20 PM 12-06-2016
Von Miller and Houston might be in the same area as far as pass rush, but Houston is not the complete linebacker that is Von Miller. VonDouchebag can rush the passer, defend the run, and defend passes (and I talking down the field pass defenses...not around the LOS).
Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. Houston is as complete as it gets at OLB. He is very stout against the run and defends passes plenty. We haven't just missed his pass rush abilities this year. We have missed what he does in EVERY phase of the game.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:23 PM 12-06-2016
Von Miller and Houston might be in the same area as far as pass rush, but Houston is not the complete douchebag that is Von Miller. Von can rough the passer, cheapshot the runner, and cover up a murder.
FYP
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:25 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You idiot! He said per game. Houston has missed an entire seasons worth of games in that span. So let me explain it so that your retarded donkey loving ass can understand it. You take the number of sacks and divide them by the number of games played. That gives you sacks per game. Are you smart enough to look those numbers up yourself or do you need someone to do that for you too?
My point, for those who were too slow to get it, was that the poster had to polish his turd stats to make them presentable, whereas I can fall on the following to support my argument:

Von has more sacks, he has nearly DOUBLE the amount of Forced Fumbles with 17! He is a SB Winner, SB MVP, 2nd pick overall. An argument could be made that Von secured the AFC Championship and SB win (proven by the SB MVP awarded him). He has more sacks over the same time period. He is behind Houston on INT's by 2 but again if you include the playoffs it is closer.

Von is consistently good, he was good from the start, Houston had one year that was better sack wise but the team didn't make the playoffs, it is like setting the single game sack record yet still losing the game.

The only year Von didn't post double digit sack numbers (that is over 10 for you mouthbreathers) was a year he was hurt. Houston had 5 in his 1st year, that is Dee Ford like.

The casual football fan knows who Von Miller is, ask a casual football fan who Justin Houston is and they say "Who"?

I agree Houston is good despite falling into what the 3rd round for his blowing weed. Von is even better at blowing weed, he still went 2nd overall.

LOL

If it weren't for playmakers who hurt their stock in or before the draft kFc wouldn't have any. I give your org props for taking risks even if they end up cutting them the same year. That tactic worked better than blowing 1st round picks on DT's year after year only to watch them bust out.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:26 PM 12-06-2016
Any year where they don't have to flip their 1st overall pick to RT to get him to play at an Average level is a good year for them.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:28 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
MHM is right. They are close in talent. Instead we should be debating who is the biggest thug and has the most success in covering up homicides. Clearly, VonDouchebag blows Houston away in that category.
Speaking of Thugs Reek is playing well for you guys. You should be happy to hit on a mCcluster/Dainty Hall clone after wasting a pick on DAT.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:32 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Speaking of Thugs Reek is playing well for you guys. You should be happy to hit on a mCcluster/Dainty Hall clone after wasting a pick on DAT.
Reek is far better than McCluster. DAT could never stay healthy and isn't the WR Hill is. Hill is a true threat at WR. He's better than Hall at WR as well. Hill has awesome ball skills when it's in the air.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:42 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
My point, for those who were too slow to get it, was that the poster had to polish his turd stats to make them presentable, whereas I can fall on the following to support my argument:

Von has more sacks, he has nearly DOUBLE the amount of Forced Fumbles with 17! He is a SB Winner, SB MVP, 2nd pick overall. An argument could be made that Von secured the AFC Championship and SB win (proven by the SB MVP awarded him). He has more sacks over the same time period. He is behind Houston on INT's by 2 but again if you include the playoffs it is closer.

Von is consistently good, he was good from the start, Houston had one year that was better sack wise but the team didn't make the playoffs, it is like setting the single game sack record yet still losing the game.

The only year Von didn't post double digit sack numbers (that is over 10 for you mouthbreathers) was a year he was hurt. Houston had 5 in his 1st year, that is Dee Ford like.

The casual football fan knows who Von Miller is, ask a casual football fan who Justin Houston is and they say "Who"?

I agree Houston is good despite falling into what the 3rd round for his blowing weed. Von is even better at blowing weed, he still went 2nd overall.

LOL

If it weren't for playmakers who hurt their stock in or before the draft kFc wouldn't have any. I give your org props for taking risks even if they end up cutting them the same year. That tactic worked better than blowing 1st round picks on DT's year after year only to watch them bust out.
John Elway and Troy Aikman had awful rookie years. Guess that means they don't deserve the HOF according to you
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:53 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
John Elway and Troy Aikman had awful rookie years. Guess that means they don't deserve the HOF according to you
Move goal posts much?

Now we are talking about HOF?

Just pointing out that Von is the more consistent player and was ready from day 1, took Houston a lot longer to get into the conversation.

Also no comment on the 17 FF's Von has? Those are strip sacks that win games.

Also it is hard to judge Houston against Von because the last 2 years he faced mostly backup QB's or 1st time starters. Also Von has done what he has in a 1st place schedule, playing teams like NE every year.

Want me to go on or do you want to move the posts further back?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:55 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Reek is far better than McCluster. DAT could never stay healthy and isn't the WR Hill is. Hill is a true threat at WR. He's better than Hall at WR as well. Hill has awesome ball skills when it's in the air.
This is true. He is going to be a good one for years, I just hope you guys extend Alice for a couple more years and minimize his play. I guess after 3 times you are bound to hit on a guy.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:00 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
?

Von: 72.5 sacks in 84 regular season games, 6.5 sacks in 7 playoff games

Houston: 60 sacks in 73 regular season games, 1 sack in 3 playoff games

I'm not sure where you're getting 1 sack, unless you're talking about Houston's entire playoff resume.

He barely played in the Houston and NE games.
[Reply]
Page 649 of 4893
« First < 149549599639645646647648649 65065165265365969974911491649 > Last »
Up