ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 378
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:27 PM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I would like to see Kyrie Irving tell the NBA to go **** OFF and quit. :-)
Not having to see Kyrie in the Association would be outstanding. I'm in.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:28 PM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Not sure how the NBA can ask their fans to take the regular season seriously if teams are doing shit like this.
I'd prefer it. Getting to watch Kuminga, Moody, and Wiseman instead of Draymond and Klay would be good in my book.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:29 PM 11-04-2022
Not sure the Thunder understand how this tanking thing is supposed to go. ONE MORE YEAR, FELLAS.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:33 PM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Not sure the Thunder understand how this tanking thing is supposed to go. ONE MORE YEAR, FELLAS.
Shai too good.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:37 PM 11-04-2022
I'd prefer it. Getting to watch Kuminga, Moody, and Wiseman instead of Draymond and Klay would be good in my book.
If I'm paying $100 a seat to see Steph Curry (as I'm sure many did tonight in NO), I better be seeing Steph Curry.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:25 AM 11-17-2022
Steph Curry with another wasted offensive masterpiece last night. The Warriors are going to have to make some sort of roster move to shake up that team this year. They can’t think that Iguodala is going to be the spark plug they need to get them going and they have no other reinforcements coming. I think everyone just assumes they’ll right the ship, but they have looked like one of the worst teams in the league this year by far. I’m almost starting to feel sorry for Steph.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:57 AM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Steph Curry with another wasted offensive masterpiece last night. The Warriors are going to have to make some sort of roster move to shake up that team this year. They can’t think that Iguodala is going to be the spark plug they need to get them going and they have no other reinforcements coming. I think everyone just assumes they’ll right the ship, but they have looked like one of the worst teams in the league this year by far. I’m almost starting to feel sorry for Steph.
I haven't watched many of their games because I ain't staying up that late but I see they gave up 130 last night. To me this is an effort issue when it comes to their defense. looking at the box score you can't have Poole scoring 2 pts.

Their only play is to trade away the young guys or Draymond to see if they can get something good back, they already sent Wiseman down to the G league.

Championship hangover except for Steph...
[Reply]
Eureka 08:43 AM 11-17-2022
Well something the Warriors have going for them is that they have experience as a team and how to overcome adversity so I'm thinking they'll have a chance to correct their current play.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:49 AM 11-17-2022
They're pretty well fucked unless/until Klay gets out of that horrible slump he's in.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:08 AM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Rumors are that they could put Wiseman on the block.

He's just a square peg out there.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:50 PM 11-28-2022

“He’s the best player to ever play the game.”

- Bennedict Mathurin on LeBron James pic.twitter.com/QNdbDUeRTQ

— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:03 PM 12-04-2022

Dray speaking on why Bron clears MJ

🎥 - @uninterrupted pic.twitter.com/MjGRPn2bie

— ⁶ (@TaIkContext) December 4, 2022

Draymond on how LeBron’s 2016 title helps his G.O.A.T case: ‘M.J. didn’t beat the greatest team ever assembled’ https://t.co/SHg0Q07D2d

— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) December 4, 2022

Facts.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:08 PM 12-05-2022
Shai coming into his own. Perhaps even in the MVP conversation.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:22 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Shai coming into his own. Perhaps even in the MVP conversation.
I love it, except for the fact that they're supposed to be tanking for ONE more year...

:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 10:38 PM 12-05-2022
I love it, except for the fact that they're supposed to be tanking for ONE more year...

:-)
I watched SGA a handful of times at Kentucky. Never would have imagined he would become what he is. Just had a knack for getting tough buckets, slithery and gets fouled.

Shai
Giddey
Jalen Williams
Holmgren

Thats a good core.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 378
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up