ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3126 of 4896
« First < 2126262630263076311631223123312431253126 312731283129313031363176322636264126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:31 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Are you talking about Mahomes here? The only one that doesn't fit is the rushing numbers.

Did his numbers drop dramatically in the second half of 2020? Yes or no.

First half of 2020 (9 of his 18 games played): 25 TDs, 1 INT
Second half of 2020: 17 TDs, 7 INTs

Have his rushing numbers dropped dramatically? Yes or no. Pretty close to the same.

Is mobility important to his success? Yes or no.

Did he suck total ass in his last playoff game? Yes or no.
Lmao, imagine not making the playoff for over half a decade. Then complaining about Mahomes playoff stats from last year when he was 73% completions, 1057 yards, 11 TDs, 3 INTs, and a passer rating of 118.8 in 3 games. Any idea when Russacked had a 3 game run like that? Even if it’s not in the high stakes playoffs.

What a clown
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:32 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
First off...who were all the suitors?
That we know of: Browns, Commanders, Giants and Eagles.

2nd...besides fans like you, who thinks that it's a SB caliber roster? PFF has it ranked 14th right now. CBS has it at 11. ESPN = 14.

Guess they're not quite as impressed by Jeudy/Sutton's two combined TDs as you are?
They'll change their tune early in the season, don't worry.

Expect a DT/Decker like jump from Jeudy/Sutton this year.

DT/Decker 2011 numbers: 1,163 yards, 12 TD's
DT/Decker 2012 numbers: 2,498 yards, 23 TD's
[Reply]
TEX 06:38 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:39 PM 08-26-2022

:-):-):-):-)

Yeah well unfortunately for you, both of those turds combined for 15 total TDs for their career.
[Reply]
TEX 06:45 PM 08-26-2022

Once Seattle and Drew Lock beat Denver Week 1, all the stupid Denver talk will stop. Replaced by HELL OF A LOT OF LAUGHTER. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:49 PM 08-26-2022
I enjoy laughing at these Donk homers as much as the rest of you. I really think that their team isn't nearly as talented as they think they are. But let's be honest here. Wilson was in the conversation for league MVP last year before he injured his finger. He gives the Donks the best shot that they've had to end the losing streak against the Chiefs and get a split this year since Manning stopped taking HGH. They don't have the talent to win the division or advance in the playoffs, but they could end up with the 7 seed and squeeze in. And Donk fans can be proud of that. It's been a long time since they accomplished that much.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:01 PM 08-26-2022
"I got up there and I talked to them and I told them it was unacceptable," Hackett said. "But I think the great thing was, they knew it was unacceptable. I didn’t have to say anything. I think for them they felt that. Even the guys that didn’t play they knew that’s not what we want to be about.

Hmm...I dont think it's "great" that they knew their performance was unacceptable yet still WERE unacceptable anyway. That just means they suck and dont have the talent to not suck.

What would actually be "great"...in a rational world...is not to historically suck in the first place...that way, he wouldn't have to remind them that they sucked...and give compliments on their ability to also recognize and confirm that they do, in fact, suck.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:15 PM 08-26-2022

At the Broncos’ Kickoff Luncheon, Russell Wilson said one of the things that appealed to him about Denver was that he didn’t have to carry the team on his shoulders alone.

— Aric DiLalla (@AricDiLalla) August 26, 2022

:-)

Imagine being this big of a douchebag. He doesn't sniff a SB without one of the best supporting casts in NFL history. Dude had the top defense in the league like 5 years in a row.

The funny thing is, the supporting casts of Denver and Seattle were very similar in '21. Pass block win rates were identical. Opponents' yards per play were almost identical. Rushing yds...almost identical.

And I bet he's just salivating at the prospect of ditching one of the top receiving duos in the league in favor of a pair of dudes who combined for 2 TDs. And no TE.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:20 PM 08-26-2022

Imagine being this big of a douchebag. He doesn't sniff a SB without one of the best supporting casts in NFL history. Dude had the top defense in the league like 5 years in a row.

The funny thing is, the supporting casts of Denver and Seattle were very similar in '21. Pass block win rates were identical. Opponents' yards per play were almost identical. Rushing yds...almost identical.

And I bet he's just salivating at the prospect of ditching one of the top receiving duos in the league in favor of a pair of dudes who combined for 2 TDs. And no TE.
Yep. I saw a thing that said Carrol, and BB both have had the number 1 defense in the league 4 times. BB was a bunch of different years. PC was 4 in a row.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:20 PM 08-26-2022
Russ knows the Broncos are llllllooooaadddedd

[Reply]
BlackOp 07:22 PM 08-26-2022
[IMG] [/IMG]

That's what I said the first week of this trade...he essentially left one last place roster for another...only with a rookie coaching staff.

I dont think a single NFL team would choose Sutton/Jeudy over Lockett/Metcalf...including the Donks.

The media has tied themselves into a preztle trying to "re-imagine" the Broncos...they are merely a sub-standard team that over-paid for a QB.

The irony in his statement...is the Donks ARE excepting him to carry them. They won 2 games last season against teams with over 7 wins. They gave up two drafts because they NEED him to carry them...they are awful otherwise.

This guy is a disingenuous douche-bag...I didnt like him before he was a Donk...and those feelings have only amplified. He just has that creeper element...that he thinks he's clever and fooling everyone by reciting premeditated lines.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:25 PM 08-26-2022

So, following that pattern, we should expect 4 TDs between them?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:30 PM 08-26-2022
Denver has screwed themselves royally.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:31 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Denver has screwed themselves royally.
Isn't it grand :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:35 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Once Seattle and Drew Lock beat Denver Week 1, all the stupid Denver talk will stop. Replaced by HELL OF A LOT OF LAUGHTER. :-)
I think the Seahawks are going to have a great chance to win that game. HFA. Primetime. Good/experienced coach vs inexperienced coach who might be in over his head. A team eager to make a statement.

Denver isn't talented enough to strut into one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL and breeze past a team that wants it badly.

On the other hand, it's not hard to imagine Lock gift-wrapping 2 or 3 awful interceptions for them.
[Reply]
Page 3126 of 4896
« First < 2126262630263076311631223123312431253126 312731283129313031363176322636264126 > Last »
Up