ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is this Brady’s last ride?
RunKC 11:06 AM 01-23-2022
This is all over the Internet right now. Apparently his teammates think so.

#Bucs QB Tom Brady’s future is up in the air, with retirement an option to be considered. For the first time, it’s not a given that he returns next year.

My story: https://t.co/akKjY0RPip

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 23, 2022

Would love nothing more than to send his ass to retirement through a SB beat down
[Reply]
Spott 07:27 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
fucking retire bitch

and then get hit by a bus
This, but not necessarily in that order.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:27 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’ll make a prediction.

Over the next 3 weeks (likely the week of the Super Bowl), Brady will leak something that will become big news. Maybe not that he’s retiring, but something significant that will dominate the news cycle and take the attention back to him.

His ego is so fragile that he can’t take it when he isn’t the center of attention for the league.

Douchebag did the same thing before the 2020 Super Bowl with that dumb Hulu commercial.
That's a pretty good prediction. He created a bunch of drama with the move from New England to Tampa. Very possible he's doing the same thing here. Leak through media that you're retiring, and then pull a "surprise" and announce that you're still playing.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:29 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
That's all true. But Tampa is still a better situation for Rodgers than anywhere else. He doesn't want to be part of a rebuild due to salary cap problems in Green Bay. The weather is terrible there too. Tampa has an extremely weak division, especially now that Sean Payton is gone.

The NFC in general is an easier conference to have some success in the playoffs. You won't run into Burrow, Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Jackson, or any of the other young studs in the AFC. Hell, it's possible Russell Wilson will soon be in the AFC too. Brady gone from the NFC and the entire league? That opens things up for QB's in the NFC.

And yes I know Rodgers just lost at home to Jimmy G after Jimmy attempted to throw 5-6 INT's in the game. It was a pretty huge chokejob from the Packers, no question. Still think the NFC is an easier spot to be than the AFC.
No doubt. But Bucs are about to have a rebuild coming too. All those short contracts because of Brady are running out. Should be an interesting situation to watch. My daughters bf is a Bucs fan (as wel live in the TB area) he’s gonna be crying like a bitch cuz Brady is leaving. I’m sure he’d be happy with Rodgers, but winning seems less guaranteed with him vs Brady.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:29 PM 01-28-2022
I hope this stays true. It would be nice and refreshing to start a season without all the Brady ballwashing.

Pretty obvious he had a 2 year deal with his old lady. Family tired of football and she tired of her own shit being on hold most of the year. Also the team will lose many of the good players they have anyway. That means he will be divorced by the time he's 50.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:38 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
That's a pretty good prediction. He created a bunch of drama with the move from New England to Tampa. Very possible he's doing the same thing here. Leak through media that you're retiring, and then pull a "surprise" and announce that you're still playing.
Or he will announce it around the SB to draw attention to him and not the game he isn't playing in.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:40 PM 01-28-2022
Niners were dumb not to get him a few years ago
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:59 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Niners were dumb not to get him a few years ago
I their defense Jimmy's dead cap was almost 30 mil. Having them both on the roster would have been difficult and awkward.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:08 PM 01-28-2022
Insert Curly Bill gif here___________
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:38 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I hope this stays true. It would be nice and refreshing to start a season without all the Brady ballwashing.

Pretty obvious he had a 2 year deal with his old lady. Family tired of football and she tired of her own shit being on hold most of the year. Also the team will lose many of the good players they have anyway. That means he will be divorced by the time he's 50.

Brady is still going to get talked about the offseason he retires, the following season, and probably the offseason after that. Just in a, “The weague doesn’t have Tom Bwady anymore!!! Waaaa” kind of way.

It will pass, but just because he’s retired doesn’t mean we’re not done having to listen to the stupid ball washing.

I still hope he dies Kobe style. The pity and coverage of it all would dominate for 1-2 weeks, then we’d have to sit through his weepy ass HOF ceremony, but then we’d be fucking done with him. He’d only get talked about in the past tense, and there would be zero chance he could ever do a stupid ass spotlight steal ever again.

It’s the only way.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:52 PM 01-29-2022
He probably announces his return about 12 seconds before the Super Bowl kickoff.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:19 PM 01-29-2022
Brady to the Broncos if they don’t land Rodgers?
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:22 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He probably announces his return about 12 seconds before the Super Bowl kickoff.

Wouldn’t put it past that bitch to try and steal the spotlight one last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:33 PM 01-29-2022

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=124077&thumb=1&d=1643484944" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: IMG_3114.jpg Views: 22 Size: 56.1 KB ID: 124077" style="margin: 2px" />

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...967258630?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Attached:
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:48 PM 01-29-2022
GCOAT Greatest Cheater Of All Time
[Reply]
Frazod 02:50 PM 01-29-2022
He was probably one imbecile lining up offsides away from retiring three years ago. :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up