ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's see your first post on this forum
Womble 08:49 AM 05-08-2024
As the thread title says. Link/quote your first post you ever made on Chiefsplanet. I want to see some bangers.

Easiest way to do it is by going on advanced search, filter by your username in the top right then in the bottom left change the "sort results by" option from descending to ascending and then check the "posts" button under the "Show Results as" heading. Like this:

After clicking "search now" your first post should be the top option.
[Reply]
luv 10:43 AM 05-09-2024
3/5/2005 @ 3:45am

"Hey tommykat, papasmurfs little girl here. Just thought I'd make me a username and see what goes on in here for myself. So, which one of these fine, outstanding, rich young men are you gonna set me up with? Hmmmmm. . . .???:-)"

First rep was for above post from Fire Me Boy!

"Just a friendly welcome rep."
[Reply]
Smed1065 10:50 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This sad excuse is pretty close :-)

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=49601
Explains a lot. Progress and live on. We never know what other folks are going thru. Life has been rough lately here but have to march on. Never let it win cause well it will win in the end....
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:04 AM 05-09-2024
No idea why, but search isn't working for me at all. I assume that concentrating my posts onto one page overflows the awesomeness filter.
[Reply]
loochy 11:27 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Oh boo if you changed your username you can't find the old one I guess

edit: oh my god hahahahahaha

thankfully Geno Smith had a career resurgence to make this less embarrassing.

Still stand by my philosophy behind it though

Don't be ashamed. I was all on board the Geno bandwagon too. Well, not necessarily just Geno, but picking a gunslinger QB instead of going with a safe, mediocre high floor/low ceiling guy like Alex Smith.
[Reply]
AndChiefs 11:44 AM 05-09-2024
September 2005

Originally Posted by :
I would say the thing to remember here is that it is unimportant how many yards we gave up. When a team is playing from behind they are going to be gaining a lot of yards throwing trying to find some way to get back in the game. While this leads to more yards at the end of the game it also leads to more mistakes which was evident in the play of the jets throughout the game.

[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:33 PM 05-09-2024
Classic.

“ Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/chiefs/public_html/BB/includes/functions.php on line 4937”
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:35 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
No idea why, but search isn't working for me at all. I assume that concentrating my posts onto one page overflows the awesomeness filter.
I remember a couple of database corruption issue in the distant past that are probably causing issues for early userid people.
[Reply]
wazu 04:00 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I remember a couple of database corruption issue in the distant past that are probably causing issues for early userid people.
Maybe try having the start date be in 2002? Won’t be the first post, but might be earliest on record. Or maybe it still doesn’t work.
[Reply]
CatinKS 04:27 PM 05-09-2024
My first post was the dangers of switching from leather helmets to plastic... :-)

Actually it was a not-so-distant date a response to someone about identity thief for unemployment with the state. Informed OP to lock down their credit through the big 3 credit bureau's.

My favorite thread I started asked eveyone to list the top "dives" in Chiefs country.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340498
[Reply]
Katipan 04:32 PM 05-09-2024
I was going to post the first reps i gave but they're embarrassing. Nope.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:32 PM 05-09-2024
It was a trade thread:

"Do you guys feel that any of the below players would draw trade interest? If so, what do you think we could get for them?

Bowe

Hali

Daniels"
[Reply]
BigRock 04:41 PM 05-09-2024
Draft discussion in April 2005.

NAILED IT

Originally Posted by BigRock:
Anyway, speaking of future prospects, I was at a peewee football game in Texas last weekend and you wouldn't believe this kid playing. I mean, I know he's only 10 but this dude was fucking nails. Arm like a rocket. Chiefs should do everything to draft him one day. Name was Mahomes, think his dad played in MLB.

[Reply]
DaFace 04:44 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Maybe try having the start date be in 2002? Won’t be the first post, but might be earliest on record. Or maybe it still doesn’t work.
The workaround posted earlier is to have it return results as threads rather than posts. Worked for me anyway.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:50 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
I’m userid=25 and even my profile is messed up because of the db flukes. I haven’t fixed the profile because it’s funny, but I’m pretty sure even posts are a bit off.

My first was probably something about “testes, 123”
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:57 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I’m userid=25 and even my profile is messed up because of the db flukes. I haven’t fixed the profile because it’s funny, but I’m pretty sure even posts are a bit off.

My first was probably something about “testes, 123”
Definitely not my post attached.
Attached: 73494609-10DC-4B7F-9BF8-B89D1A3FCFF1.jpg (54.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up