We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:13 PM 01-22-2022
Man I'd almost swear Grunny could still strap up and get it done
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:17 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
LFG

Beautiful stuff, Clay. Got goosebumps watching it. Love War Pigs in the video. LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO! Patrick is gonna go ham, and shut the talking heads up!
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:22 PM 01-22-2022
My biggest concern at this point is that Andy will be stubborn and give CEH a ton of carries that should be going to McKinnon.

McKinnon is lightening in a bottle for this office. Reminds me of the run Damien Williams had in the postseason in 18 and 19 (I know he has a ways to go to match that run, but I see the potential there).

McKinnon getting a few positive runs and some nice screen passes will keep the ball moving and open up the deep pass for us.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:40 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
My biggest concern at this point is that Andy will be stubborn and give CEH a ton of carries that should be going to McKinnon.

McKinnon is lightening in a bottle for this office. Reminds me of the run Damien Williams had in the postseason in 18 and 19 (I know he has a ways to go to match that run, but I see the potential there).

McKinnon getting a few positive runs and some nice screen passes will keep the ball moving and open up the deep pass for us.
Andy rode the hot hand in 2019. LeSean couldn't even get back on the field.

You have nothing to worry about.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:40 PM 01-22-2022

I don't know, if Andy will give CEH a lion's share. I don't know that much of the rest of the group is near 100%. I also thought Gore was healthy last week but maybe not?

Also, it seems like Andy was waiting to really unleash McKinnon after he got knicked up early on in the season. He's a lot like Jamaal was for us when Andy first came to KC. That speed-back element makes this offense so much better than these plodders do IMO. McKinnon's ability to quickly get out into the flats alone is a huge asset for Mahomes.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:42 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
We better only see CEH in a limited role.

https://twitter.com/pff_eric/status/...743755265?s=21
McKinnon did play against the Steelers and their last place run D. Just sayin.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:50 PM 01-22-2022

McKinnon is so much more dangerous in the screen game. I hope Andy isn’t hardheaded & goes back to CEH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 02:52 PM 01-22-2022
CEH lost reps to Gore and Williams down the stretch, and people are worried about Reid not sticking with McKinnon?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:17 PM 01-22-2022
I found out our local beer frog carries Boulevard. I've never had it so I picked up a six pack of tank 7 for the game tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hub bub is about.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:21 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I found out our local beer frog carries Boulevard. I've never had it so I picked up a six pack of tank 7 for the game tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hub bub is about.
Its hyped for good reason, EXCELLENT beer
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:25 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its hyped for good reason, EXCELLENT beer
$15 for a six pack. It better be for that price
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:28 PM 01-22-2022
People pay $12 for a Miller Lite at the game...$2.50 a beer seems pretty reasonable.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:30 PM 01-22-2022
Its not that steep here in IL, you're just paying for shipping... it'll be worth it :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:39 PM 01-22-2022
Pairs great with BBQ and will kick your ass.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:40 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
People pay $12 for a Miller Lite at the game...$2.50 a beer seems pretty reasonable.
I can buy a case of high life for the same price, so it's sticker shock for me, but I figured what the hell. YOLO
[Reply]
Page 97 of 103
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101 > Last »
Up