ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 54
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:50 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Unfortunately, there cannot be peace between our peoples until the atrocities of 1995 and 2014 are avenged.
And what about the other two best downs from the colts?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:29 PM 01-06-2019
Colts @ Chiefs -5.5 O/U 56.5

Cowboys @ Rams -7 O/U 48.5

Chargers @ Patriots -4.5 O/U 47

Eagles @ Saints -9 O/U 51
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:33 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Holden89:
Well, I see your point. Though, they run more of a base 3-4 with a lot of zone blitzes than consistent Cover 2 zone.

Watching some highlights of you guys. Mahomes is somethin' else

Yeah, numbers-wise we're not great at covering TE's, but that's kind of the nature of our scheme. Don't allow anything big out wide and force the offense to keep dumping it to HB's out of the backfield or TE's over the middle for modest gains.

The difference is that our TE doesn’t do just modest gains. He averages 13 yards per reception and had 18 catches of 20+ yards. Against a bad defense against TEs that will likely be even more pronounced. The real question will be do the Colts continue to deal with those plays or get impatient and send more help to cover Kelce and leaving the big plays open for Hill.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:34 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
And what about the other two best downs from the colts?
Meh. Those were playoff losses. Playoff losses happen. 1995 and 2014 were not playoff losses. They were the football gods sadistically torturing us.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:35 PM 01-06-2019
Meh. Those were playoff losses. Playoff losses happen. 1995 and 2014 were not playoff losses. They were the football gods sadistically torturing us.
Oh Okay...
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:37 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You've never seen speed the likes of Tyreek Hill or the acrobatic-ness of Mahomes outside the pocket. This will not be a game of Alex Smith checkdowns.
The best that Colts fans can muster is watching a dozen years of Peyton Manning. They have no idea what they're about to see from Patrick Mahomes II. Their entire view of reality is about to be rocked to their foundations. This is going to be the equivalent of driving in rural Indiana and suddenly encountering a gigantic starship from an inconceivably advanced interstellar civilization.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:38 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by BIG K:
Great question Red! I haven’t heard anything about Watkins playing next week. Given the Chiefs history in the playoffs, I don’t want anyone resting next week. This, given their history in the playoffs, is their SuperBowl.

They should not be “saving” anyone for the next week......
I think he was just assuming that Sammy would start...
[Reply]
New World Order 07:39 PM 01-06-2019
I'm already nervous about the game on Saturday.

I may have a stroke by Friday night.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:40 PM 01-06-2019
All my Colts family members are just loving this match up....

Texting me started yesterday. Chiefs have everything to lose, they are playing with house money...

No pressure on the Colts...

I hate family during Chiefs Colts game...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:45 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm already nervous about the game on Saturday.

I may have a stroke by Friday night.
Thank goodness it’s Saturday. I can’t wait!
[Reply]
TLO 07:46 PM 01-06-2019
I'm already quite nervous. This game should be a good a good one.

We need Houston and Ford to be on their A game. If we give Luck time to throw, we're doomed.

Ideally the Chiefs will get out to a sizeable lead and not allow the Colts to control the time of possession with the run game.

I do think we'll win, but it's probably gonna be a close one.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:47 PM 01-06-2019
The best that Colts fans can muster is watching a dozen years of Peyton Manning. They have no idea what they're about to see from Patrick Mahomes II. Their entire view of reality is about to be rocked to their foundations. This is going to be the equivalent of driving in rural Indiana and suddenly encountering a gigantic starship from an inconceivably advanced interstellar civilization.

This is very true. Manning was great but he was still mostly a conventional QB. He couldn’t scramble and create something from nothing. So when he came up against a superior d-line or a great scheme he would struggle at times. Probably why his playoff stats aren’t the greatest.

Mahomes is a whole different animal. You basically have to beat him in your pass coverage twice on the entire field on every single pass play as opposed to just once for most QBs. You can do everything right for 5 seconds, think the whole field is covered, and focus on the half or one area of field he is scrambling towards, but then realize Mahomes makes a throw you couldn’t even conceive as possible, much less something to worry about, which turns into a big play.
[Reply]
notorious 07:48 PM 01-06-2019
If Indy is smart they will come out and punch KC in the mouth.

Run the ball down our throat. Physically beat on our guys. They are soft.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:17 PM 01-06-2019
damn guys

this time next week we're going to be talking about the MOTHJERFUCKING AFC CHASMOIONSHOP CGAME!!!!
[Reply]
Coach 08:21 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
If Indy is smart they will come out and punch KC in the mouth.

Run the ball down our throat. Physically beat on our guys. They are soft.
I expect them to do that.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 54
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up