ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 47
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
BigRedChief 09:23 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Reading some of the Pats forums they are desperately convincing themselves that the Colts can take out KC. Their main reasons - The defense and Reid's choke jobs.
If we get a lead and get conservative, take the ball out of Mahomes hands, their wish may come true.
[Reply]
Angry fan 12:15 AM 01-06-2019
I think the Patriots fans just want to play at home if they make it past Ravens/Chargers. As would any fan base. So they're convincing themselves whatever way possible for their ideal result.

Great find on the QB's the Colts have played against!
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:47 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Angry fan:
I think the Patriots fans just want to play at home if they make it past Ravens/Chargers. As would any fan base. So they're convincing themselves whatever way possible for their ideal result.

Great find on the QB's the Colts have played against!
Pats fans know they had an easy schedule that finished up with the Bills and Jets. Their team is old and will get stomped at Arrowhead if they somehow get past the Ravens, which they won't.
[Reply]
DelFan 12:27 AM 01-06-2019
I am convinced we can win and worried when I think about Reid and the defense. If our offense is kept open and Mahomes doesn't throw interceptions, we can bury them.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:45 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by DelFan:
I am convinced we can win and worried when I think about Reid and the defense. If our offense is kept open and Mahomes doesn't throw interceptions, we can bury them.
Someone needs to email Mahomes and tell them the Colts play the same Cover 2 most every play. They telegraph their blitzes on the 23% times they try. They rush 5 a lot trying to create pressure that is not there- and flush out lessor QB's like Watson making them stop looking downfield where their CB's are ofter a few steps behind.

Luck is slow footed and not as effective without a clean pocket. He throws a lot of interceptions. He hasn't really played a tough defense unless you consider the Jags ( who we destroyed) tough. They will try and run it, which won't work when they are down three touchdowns in the third quarter.

Their Lucky season playing bums will end next week at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:04 AM 01-06-2019
I hope we fucking destroy them.

I’m talking 45-21 destroy them.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:08 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
I hope we fucking destroy them.

I’m not ruling it out.

Probably won’t predict such, but I think it’s possible. KC has their eyes on the prize.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:13 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
I hope we ****ing destroy them.

That's not unrealistic...Arrowhead is going to be unglued. Watkins and LDT..possibly Berry.

We haven't seen this team in a while...
[Reply]
jaa1025 01:34 AM 01-06-2019
The Colts are such an unknown because of that soft as shit schedule. I didn't respect them or the Texans because of that. Is their oline or defense that good or is that a product of the shit that they have been matched up against since week 6?

I believe that this was the best possible outcome for the Chiefs. I personally didn't want to play the Ravens again because of the physicality of that game. I don't want to play a team for the 3rd time again either that is a media darling. I want the Colts and in one game, Mahomes cant erase decades of losses and bad mojo in the playoffs.

This is a home game and the team had a bye week. Reid's coaching record on bye weeks is 17-3. They had time to get healthy while Indy had a road game.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:54 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
The Colts are such an unknown because of that soft as shit schedule. I didn't respect them or the Texans because of that. Is their oline or defense that good or is that a product of the shit that they have been matched up against since week 6?

I believe that this was the best possible outcome for the Chiefs. I personally didn't want to play the Ravens again because of the physicality of that game. I don't want to play a team for the 3rd time again either that is a media darling. I want the Colts and in one game, Mahomes cant erase decades of losses and bad mojo in the playoffs.

This is a home game and the team had a bye week. Reid's coaching record on bye weeks is 17-3. They had time to get healthy while Indy had a road game.
Excellent post
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:27 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:

Defensively, the Colts are definitely what I would call average to below average. They lack playmakers, they try to make up for it with speed and hustle.

That offensive line is just brutal though. There’s nothing soft about that line.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:55 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That's not unrealistic...Arrowhead is going to be unglued. Watkins and LDT..possibly Berry.

I haven't been online much - where'd you hear Watkins is playing on Sat?
[Reply]
BIG K 03:09 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I haven't been online much - where'd you hear Watkins is playing on Sat?
Great question Red! I haven’t heard anything about Watkins playing next week. Given the Chiefs history in the playoffs, I don’t want anyone resting next week. This, given their history in the playoffs, is their SuperBowl.

They should not be “saving” anyone for the next week......
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:38 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by BIG K:
Great question Red! I haven’t heard anything about Watkins playing next week. Given the Chiefs history in the playoffs, I don’t want anyone resting next week. This, given their history in the playoffs, is their SuperBowl.

They should not be “saving” anyone for the next week......
I think he was just assuming that Sammy would start...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:36 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

What about the refs? Are they of no concern now?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 47
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up