ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>OT Rankings
KChiefs1 10:08 AM 03-03-2021
https://theathletic.com/2419203/2021...ds-deep-class/

Dane Brugler:

1. Penei Sewell, Oregon (6-foot-6, 300 pounds)
Malaeimi, American Samoa (Desert Hills); Age: 20.56

2. Rashawn Slater, Northwestern (6-foot-4, 308 pounds)
Sugar Land, Texas (Clements); Age: 22.09

3. Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech (6-foot-5, 315 pounds)
Upper Marlboro, Md. (Riverdale); Age: 21.91

4. Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State (6-foot-7, 320 pounds)
Topeka, Kan. (Topeka); Age: 23.16

5. Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame (6-foot-5, 301 pounds)
Cleveland, Ohio (Saint Ignatius); Age: 23.28

6. Samuel Cosmi, Texas (6-foot-7, 310 pounds)
Humble, Texas (Atascocita); Age: 22.20

7. James Hudson, Cincinnati (6-foot-4, 302 pounds)
Toledo, Ohio (Central Catholic); Age: 21.96

8. D’Ante Smith, East Carolina (6-foot-5, 294 pounds)
Augusta, Ga. (Grovetown); Age: 22.89

9. Dillon Radunz, North Dakota State (6-foot-6, 304 pounds)
Becker, Minn. (Becker); Age: 23.09

10. Walker Little, Stanford (6-foot-7, 320 pounds)
Houston, Texas (Episcopal); Age: 22.08

11. Brady Christensen, BYU (6-foot-6, 300 pounds)
Bountiful, Utah (Bountiful)

12. Spencer Brown, Northern Iowa (6-foot-8, 314 pounds)
Lenox, Iowa (Lenox); Age: 23.09
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 AM 04-20-2021
They’re definitely going to have a better options at RT if they can get even average LT play out of Niang.
[Reply]
In58men 10:21 AM 04-20-2021
“Hope y’all haven’t forgotten about the OL Gruden camp show. It’s almost ready for y’all. We got a name and everything. I promise it’s everything y’all wanted. Sit tight and it will be here soon.”

Per Geoff Schwartz

He’s starting his own Gruden camp based on OL. I’ll be tuning in.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:29 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Not sure how I would feel about this knowing Terrance Marshall Jr would be there.

Bad. I would feel bad.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:34 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Not sure how I would feel about this knowing Terrance Marshall Jr would be there.
Newsome is a better prospect at CB than Marshall is at WR and that’s saying something because I think Marshall is an excellent prospect.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:34 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Where’d you see this?
I read it somewhere yesterday. Think I could find it today quickly? Of course not. I'll search later when I get home from work. Maybe I watched something on it or I'm simply old and confused haha.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:36 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Yeah the Reid interview indicating that he thought Niang had it in him to move to LT speaks volumes about the offseason to date and could very well dictate how the Chiefs approach the draft. Not only does it mean KC probably wont' go swinging for the fences in the early going to get a guy like Darrisaw but I don't think they really go swinging at all for a tackle. They might be content to take a guy in the right spot and it may not even be a LT they look for.

I put as much stock into Niang moving from RT to LT as I do guys like Brown and Jenkins, if not much more. Niang was absolutely dominant and is athletic. Brown was athletic but not necessarily dominant all the time. Jenkins could be dominant but I don't think he's quite what you want in a LT conversion.

The Chiefs have been eying up Josh Ball from Marshall, who comes with his domestic violence issue at Florida State, but looks like a promising guy at least at RT on early day 3. He did play LT though, so he could have some swing ability.

Right now, I'm eying up Dyami Brown and Peyton Turner for the top 2 picks and let the rest fall where it may. If Brown or Forsythe ends up available in 3, make a move for one of them. If not, take whats there. Someone will fall. Not all of these guys are going to go in round 1 and 2.
There’s nothing here that I really disagree with. Good post.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:37 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Newsome is a better CB prospect than Marshall is at WR and that’s saying something because I think Marshall is an excellent prospect.
I think it’s going to depend on what type of CB they’re looking for. Do they want an outside CB or are they looking to move Snead outside and they’re looking for a NB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:40 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think it’s going to depend on what type of CB they’re looking for. Do they want an outside CB or are they looking to move Snead outside and they’re looking for a NB.
True. This is an amazing CB class either way. The only position that’s stronger is WR.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:41 AM 04-20-2021
I also think it’s entirely possible that they want a guy that can play inside this year then possibly move outside when Ward walks next year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:43 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I also think it’s entirely possible that they want a guy that can play inside this year then possibly move outside when Ward walks next year.
Yeah. If they’re being truthful about Niang (because who the fuck knows)....they’ve got tons of options in the first round.

All the DEs are gone? Grab a CB or WR.
One of the DEs falls? Even better.
Bateman makes it to 31? You’ve got your X.

Shit...they could even take Jenkins at 31 and have their OTs set for the next 5 years.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:45 AM 04-20-2021
Yeah. If they’re being truthful about Niang (because who the fuck knows)....they’ve got tons of options in the first round.

All the DEs are gone? Grab a CB or WR.
One of the DEs falls? Even better.
Bateman makes it to 31? You’ve got your X.

Shit...they could even take Jenkins at 31 and have their OTs set for the next 5 years.
This is why I was so adamant about not trading up. This draft could be a fucking feast if they play things right. Even trading down and getting more picks, this draft is loaded at positions the Chiefs can use immediately.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:46 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I read it somewhere yesterday. Think I could find it today quickly? Of course not. I'll search later when I get home from work. Maybe I watched something on it or I'm simply old and confused haha.
So, I thought him confused with Tommy Doyle from Miami of Ohio... but I can't find shit on either. So, I likely saw it on something or I was dreaming up something in the delirious state I've been in in the past few days. I have no idea.
[Reply]
poolboy 10:23 AM 04-21-2021
What did CP conclude on Spencer Brown in the third?
Maybe moving up a few spots if needed
[Reply]
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Up