ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 28
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:33 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:13 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Honestly my wife refused to do it with me, asked me all these questions while I’m watching Loki.... I was sitting there like “bbbbbbiiiitttccch.......”
Did you climb up in a tree first, or on the Space Shuttle?
[Reply]
Bowser 03:40 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Here ya' go.

I still say that's a picture of Dr. Manhattan hanging in that employee locker, haha.

(it's not, it's likely Kang)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:52 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Really disappointed in the 1st episode. We'll see where it goes but can't believe I'm the only one.

I haven't seen Avengers Endgame, though, but I get the gist of it.
You know, no one gives a flying fuck about whether or not you "like" a show.

You fucking pull this shit in every thread, whether it's movies or TV shows or even the Royals.

It's just never ending negativity that for some reason, you feel the need to share your misery with others.

You're a pathetic child.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:52 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I still say that's a picture of Dr. Manhattan hanging in that employee locker, haha.

Thanks, I'll check it out!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:56 PM 06-14-2021

I wonder if they'd introduce Kang in this series? The last scene in Loki, in which the weapon they found was dated in 3rd Millennia, seems as if it would be Kang's but then again, I thought they were chasing a different Loki variant?

Kang is definitely in Ant-Man 3 but since it won't be released until 2023, maybe this is his introduction into the MCU.

Isn't one of the Timekeepers an Eternal, like Thanos? It sure looks like it to me...
[Reply]
Bowser 04:18 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I wonder if they'd introduce Kang in this series? The last scene in Loki, in which the weapon they found was dated in 3rd Millennia, seems as if it would be Kang's but then again, I thought they were chasing a different Loki variant?

Kang is definitely in Ant-Man 3 but since it won't be released until 2023, maybe this is his introduction into the MCU.

Isn't one of the Timekeepers an Eternal, like Thanos? It sure looks like it to me...
My opinion is that it is a Loki variant they're chasing, but that variant might be working for Kang ala Loki working for Thanos in the first Avengers movie.

And I'm not sure about Timekeepers being Eternals, but I'm relatively sure one of those busts in the TVA is actually Kang.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:51 PM 06-14-2021
No idea about spoilers. As far as I know anyway…….

Common sense says they are not after this Loki. Nor do they want him as a TVA. They want him to take down a Loki variant that they haven’t beat despite repeated attempts or think they can’t beat the Loki variant without this Loki’s help.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:05 PM 06-14-2021
My opinion is that it is a Loki variant they're chasing, but that variant might be working for Kang ala Loki working for Thanos in the first Avengers movie.

And I'm not sure about Timekeepers being Eternals, but I'm relatively sure one of those busts in the TVA is actually Kang.
The Timekeeper on the right looks similar to Thanos, which is why I thought it might be an Eternal, although it could be Kang.

It'll be interesting to see if Marvel keeps any aspect of Jonathan Major's face or if they completely revise it via VFX, like Ebony Maw, Skrulls, etc.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:10 AM 06-16-2021
Wandavision was both unique and good (particularly the first half), but this has been another level so far. Very promising start two episodes in.

This is also very clearly much more of a lead in to the next phase of the MCU than the prior two shows.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:35 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
This is also very clearly much more of a lead in to the next phase of the MCU than the prior two shows.
Especially since the decision was made to edit Dr. Strange out of the WandaVision finale.
[Reply]
Graystoke 11:01 AM 06-16-2021
I want to watch this but feel I have some pre-viewing to complete so I have a deeper understanding. My knowledge of Loki begins and ends with Thor.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:04 AM 06-16-2021
Especially since the decision was made to edit Dr. Strange out of the WandaVision finale.
I hated that. The proposed Doc Strange/Wanda movie sounded good but that's all changed as well...
[Reply]
Rausch 11:05 AM 06-16-2021
The Timekeeper on the right looks similar to Thanos, which is why I thought it might be an Eternal, although it could be Kang.

It'll be interesting to see if Marvel keeps any aspect of Jonathan Major's face or if they completely revise it via VFX, like Ebony Maw, Skrulls, etc.

Could it be a representation of the Living Tribunal?...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Tribunal
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:18 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
I want to watch this but feel I have some pre-viewing to complete so I have a deeper understanding. My knowledge of Loki begins and ends with Thor.
Thor 1 or Thor 1, 2 and 3? He's also in The Avengers, Infinity Wars, Endgame and the upcoming Marvel animated series What if?

If you don't want to take the time to watch all of those movies (although I highly recommend watching all of the Marvel films in chronological order for the best experience), there is a scene in Episode 1 of Loki that summarizes Loki's life post the original Avengers film.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:54 PM 06-16-2021
Thor 1 or Thor 1, 2 and 3? He's also in The Avengers, Infinity Wars, Endgame and the upcoming Marvel animated series What if?

If you don't want to take the time to watch all of those movies (although I highly recommend watching all of the Marvel films in chronological order for the best experience), there is a scene in Episode 1 of Loki that summarizes Loki's life post the original Avengers film.
Actually just Thor 1. I had no idea Loki was a character in Avengers.
Thanks for the advice.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 28
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up