« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 07:07 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he's so AB it hurts

He’s terrific at winning at the LOS. His movements are almost violent.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:08 PM 04-29-2022
This could be a hell of a pick if the Chiefs get a true #1. I'm not sure Mecole/MVS is that guy. Maybe McLaurin is still in play? Our offense would be absolutely insane if we pulled that off.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:08 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he's so AB it hurts

If he’s even close to AB without the crazy and he would be the steal of the draft.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:09 PM 04-29-2022
man that corner route for the TD is nice
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:09 PM 04-29-2022
Pretty sure this erection is going to last more than 4 hours. Is there a doctor in the house? :-)
[Reply]
Urc Burry 07:10 PM 04-29-2022
I hated the idea in the first. And am annoyed because I had a hard on for Pickens. And it fell perfectly for that dream to come true.

But Skyy has grown on me a bit
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:11 PM 04-29-2022
Some of you are so simple minded. Smaller frame = slot = bad.

This guy is a legit RECEIVER. That's why he's comped to ANTONIO FUCKING BROWN.

This isn't Hardman or Dexter McCluster or whatever else you're thinking it is. He has legit, polished WR talent.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:11 PM 04-29-2022
Good fit for Mahome's skills, . . . his 'shortcomings' are the plain measurables, height, speed, twitch. . . But excellent vestibular. Clearly has a sense for where he is and where the ball is, calculating what he needs to adjust fluidly for the reception. Seems cognizant to make sure the passes drop into his hands, rather than trapping with the body.

He's not going to smoke people, but he's gonna make tough catches in tight coverage.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:11 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
:-)

Mom loves her Moscow Mules….
[Reply]
staylor26 07:12 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Good fit for Mahome's skills, . . . his 'shortcomings' are the plain measurables, height, speed, twitch. . . But excellent vestibular. Clearly has a sense for where he is and where the ball is, calculating what he needs to adjust fluidly for the reception.

He's not going to smoke people, but he's gonna make tough catches in tight coverage.
He has speed and twitch. Don’t get it twisted.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:13 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
This isn't Hardman or Dexter McCluster or whatever else you're thinking it is. He has legit, polished WR talent.
This is a better pure WR talent pick than D-Bowe was.

Tyreek was a shot in the dark, they had no idea what he would be.

Chiefs haven't picked anyone this solid at WR like this in a long time.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:13 PM 04-29-2022
So, let's take the moneyball approach here. None of our receivers are Hill, but is the combination of JJS, MVS, Hardman, and Moore going to produce as well as Hill, Hardman, Pringle, and Robinson? I think that they will.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:14 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So, let's take the moneyball approach here. None of our receivers are Hill, but is the combination of JJS, MVS, Hardman, and Moore going to produce as well as Hill, Hardman, Pringle, and Robinson? I think that they will.
We are demonstrably better down the depth chart at WR. Not even close.

Pringle and Robinson, yuck.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:14 PM 04-29-2022
Don't hate it. Just not excited. I think he'll be useful as we just need bodies at this point.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:14 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And you and a bunch of other tards are acting like the Chiefs completely forgot that Pickens was on the board, or that the Chiefs said, "There's our guy Pickens! But that 5th rounder is too tempting! Ehhhh I think we'll be fine!"
I think Veach has improved as a drafter. It doesn’t mean I have to love every one of his pick. I’d rather have Pickens but I’ll be cheering for Moore now.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 278
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up