ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 131
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:46 PM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
:-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:43 PM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Interesting, but I don't get it for Utah. They're trading Mitchell away but adding Ayton? What's the point?

Also, is that guy a legit reporter?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:25 AM 07-02-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Interesting, but I don't get it for Utah. They're trading Mitchell away but adding Ayton? What's the point?

Meh, they'd be starting the rebuild/tank with a young big. The Gobert trade would make that much more sense.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:14 AM 07-02-2022
We need a list of all the transactions. This shit is crazy. Moves so fast.
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:36 AM 07-02-2022

Agreed but I guess we will see. According to Chris Mannix the asking price is 2 All Stars and picks. In order for this deal to happen the Nets will have to move Simmons to get Mitchell. Who would want him at this point?

Originally Posted by :
[Mannix] Brooklyn’s asking price, rival executives familiar with the situation told Sports Illustrated, is steep: two All-Star caliber talents and a cache of draft picks

According to Sports Illustrated’s Chris Mannix, the Nets have set a high asking price for Durant, and they don’t seem willing to come down from it.

“Brooklyn’s asking price, rival executives familiar with the situation told Sports Illustrated, is steep: two All-Star caliber talents and a cache of draft picks,” Mannix wrote. “If a team doesn’t have that, one exec said, the response has been ‘well go out and get it.’”

[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:01 AM 07-02-2022

I’m not sure how legit he is, not even certain who he is, but he was all over a possible Durant to Phoenix trade way before any news broke.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:00 PM 07-05-2022
Chet with 18 points (4/5 from 3), 2 rebounds, 2 assists, and 3 blocks in 13 minutes or so in the first half. Pok just off shooting, but looking really solid at the point forward slot. Giddey has gotten so much stronger. Both Williams looking solid as well and Dieng has as few buckets.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:07 PM 07-05-2022
Man, Chet's going to be a tough guard. Dude cruises end to end and pulls for 3 on the routine.

Edit: LOL, some badass tried to take it to the rim for a thunder dunk and chet sent it back.

Chet assist to Giddey for 3. Damn.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:56 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Man, Chet's going to be a tough guard. Dude cruises end to end and pulls for 3 on the routine.

Edit: LOL, some badass tried to take it to the rim for a thunder dunk and chet sent it back.

Chet assist to Giddey for 3. Damn.
That was fun to watch. Chet looked great. He wasn't asked to be a real offensive force at Gonzaga but he was super efficient. Certainly looked the part tonight and Jalen Williams looks to be a proficient scorer.

Thunder may be able to make the playoffs.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:15 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
That was fun to watch. Chet looked great. He wasn't asked to be a real offensive force at Gonzaga but he was super efficient. Certainly looked the part tonight and Jalen Williams looks to be a proficient scorer.

Thunder may be able to make the playoffs.
PokePoke and Giddey have both taken the next step. It was almost shocking to see how confident Pok looked making plays for others. His shot will fall.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:27 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
PokePoke and Giddey have both taken the next step. It was almost shocking to see how confident Pok looked making plays for others. His shot will fall.
I'm not gonna lie I'm not high on Poku at all. Hes skilled and he looks cool running around but I just dont know if he will ever get the ball in the basket efficiently. Hes young enough to figure it out but it hasn't been a great start for his career.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:58 AM 08-25-2022
Oklahoma City Thunder rookie Chet Holmgren to miss 2022-23 season with foot injury suffered in pro-am basketball game
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:25 AM 08-25-2022
Oof. 7 footer with a Lisfranc? NBA career probably significantly altered before it even really begins
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:32 AM 08-25-2022
The Lakers traded the one semi-useful young player they had for yet another aging asshole.

Talen Horton-Tucker for Patrick Beverly.

I am so very glad I pulled the ejection handle on this team when I did. LeBron's signed an extension so they seem to be inclined to double down on just being a pack of hateable mercenaries.

Guess I'll be back in a few years. There's just absolutely zero reason to be interested in this franchise.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:40 AM 08-25-2022
I imagine after what happened to Chet you can bet every contract will have language in there about not playing non NBA games like what the NFL does.
[Reply]
Page 129 of 131
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131 >
Up