ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 53
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:17 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I guess the pivot for the liberals will be, "the right to bear arms didn't mean they couldn't tax the living shit out of you for owning them". Plus, what good is a rifle when you can't get ammo.

Hell, hunting ammo at that!

Indeed. I have slowly come to the opinion that there is skullduggery afoot when it comes to ammo. I simply cannot buy the idea that the ammo companies are making ammo as fast as they can (7 days a week 24 hours a day) and yet where the hell is it?

Seems to me as though there is something rotten at "lake City".........
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:26 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Indeed. I have slowly come to the opinion that there is skullduggery afoot when it comes to ammo. I simply cannot buy the idea that the ammo companies are making ammo as fast as they can (7 days a week 24 hours a day) and yet where the hell is it?

Seems to me as though there is something rotten at "lake City".........
Wait, this just in, there are some new gun owners, THAT'S why we all (including those new gun owners) can't seem to find any...

I can't stand the Chinese but I'd be happy to see them enter the ammo supply system. Or at least talk about entering it, just to see what gets said/done. That could range from additional honesty coming from the manufacturers (who I think are done talking about it now, they know we know something isn't right), Biden having to flip them the finger, or at least somebody follow a few trucks that leave the manufacturer's loading dock.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:43 AM 01-26-2021
Wait, this just in, there are some new gun owners, THAT'S why we all (including those new gun owners) can't seem to find any...

I can't stand the Chinese but I'd be happy to see them enter the ammo supply system. Or at least talk about entering it, just to see what gets said/done. That could range from additional honesty coming from the manufacturers (who I think are done talking about it now, they know we know something isn't right), Biden having to flip them the finger, or at least somebody follow a few trucks that leave the manufacturer's loading dock.

While I tend to agree with you on the new gun owners, I still can't come to terms with the idea that ALL the ammo manufactures out there can't seem to put ANYTHING on the shelves (except some of the very odd calibers). I mean, I can usually find at least SOME 7mm out there after searching, but the usual suspects? Hell no. No 9mm, No .380, No .45 No 5.56, No 7.62, No 30-06, No 50 BMG, nuttin......

I mean, I'm thrilled to see new shooters every day, but I can't help but wonder where the hell they are finding anything but 10-20 rounds at a time.......

It wasn't that long ago that you could go to Cabelas or Bass Pro or even many of the online ammo suppliers and buy (for example) a 450 case of 5.56 for $250-300 Bucks. Not any longer......
[Reply]
Otter 07:53 AM 01-26-2021
The lefttards aren't coming door to door for our guns. Think kalifornia. It's going to be all about moving forward at this point, not going retro. You're going to need a 10 day waiting period to buy a box of 22lr and it goes f(x)=2x from there.

Buying an AR or an AK will require a FBI background check and a mental health evaluation plus a $1500 registration fee.

The only way they're coming after your existing firearms is through a tax.

They are coming, but it's not going to be a knock on our doors.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:47 AM 01-26-2021
Did they get taken away yet?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:54 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Did you grow a brain yet, or will you continue to dodge your own party's stated goals?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:03 AM 01-26-2021
Do you want them to take them away?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:12 AM 01-26-2021
Do you want them to take them away?
Not really, but if it will own the Trumptards I'm for it!
[Reply]
tooge 12:16 PM 01-26-2021
There you have it. You don't care about policy. You only care if it harms Trump supporters. Gotcha.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:18 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
There you have it. You don't care about policy. You only care if it harms Trump supporters. Gotcha.

He's a typical fascist.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:18 PM 01-26-2021
Ha, I sort of figured that...
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:08 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
The lefttards aren't coming door to door for our guns. Think kalifornia. It's going to be all about moving forward at this point, not going retro. You're going to need a 10 day waiting period to buy a box of 22lr and it goes f(x)=2x from there.

Buying an AR or an AK will require a FBI background check and a mental health evaluation plus a $1500 registration fee.

The only way they're coming after your existing firearms is through a tax.

They are coming, but it's not going to be a knock on our doors.
This!!

The constitution guarantees our right to bear arms. It does not guarantee the right to bear affordable arms. If our politicians tax and regulate the hell out of them, they are essentially taking them away from the lower income class of citizens. Yea, the upper middle class and up the ladder could still afford to own them, but at this point the Constitution is essentially circumvented.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:14 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.
Are you reading Doug Casey's "Assassin"?
[Reply]
Otter 03:34 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
This!!

The constitution guarantees our right to bear arms. It does not guarantee the right to bear affordable arms. If our politicians tax and regulate the hell out of them, they are essentially taking them away from the lower income class of citizens. Yea, the upper middle class and up the ladder could still afford to own them, but at this point the Constitution is essentially circumvented.
I think there may also be petty shit like if you have too many speeding tickets (just a spitball example) it's a sign of aggression. Therefore you're not mentally fit to own a firearm. Turn them in or you'll be issued an arrest warrant.

It's for your own good. These people love to piss on your back, tell you it's raining while smiling and claiming greater intentions and telling you what's good for you.

I don't know if they'll go that far but it's possible. That's how the commie lefttards work.
[Reply]
tatorhog 03:35 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
While I tend to agree with you on the new gun owners, I still can't come to terms with the idea that ALL the ammo manufactures out there can't seem to put ANYTHING on the shelves (except some of the very odd calibers). I mean, I can usually find at least SOME 7mm out there after searching, but the usual suspects? Hell no. No 9mm, No .380, No .45 No 5.56, No 7.62, No 30-06, No 50 BMG, nuttin......

I mean, I'm thrilled to see new shooters every day, but I can't help but wonder where the hell they are finding anything but 10-20 rounds at a time.......

It wasn't that long ago that you could go to Cabelas or Bass Pro or even many of the online ammo suppliers and buy (for example) a 450 case of 5.56 for $250-300 Bucks. Not any longer......
A local guy did get a pallet of 45acp in a couple weeks ago, to which I'm sure is long gone by now. I picked up a couple cases for a friend. He has some limited ammo in most calibers, but he's rationing it out as fairly as he can.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 53
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up