ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What is your first memory in life?
Stewie 03:54 PM 09-29-2011
We had this discussion at work today.

One guy said he remembered being born. We said BS! I've seen that on the Interwebs that this isn't uncommon.

Mine was being in a high chair as an infant around the dinner table. I have no idea the context of that memory.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:30 AM 01-14-2012
The ambulance taking my mom away. Everyone was crying and I didn't understand why since the sirens weren't on.

I have no other memories before I was 11 yrs. old.

My mother had been fighting cancer since she was 6 months pregnant with me. She died 9-22-77, I was 7.
[Reply]
DJay23 07:39 AM 01-14-2012
I can remember climbing into my little sister's crib in the morning to play with the Winnie the Pooh mobile that hung from the ceiling. Not sure how old we were but she at least still slept in a crib and we're a year apart.
[Reply]
Braincase 08:08 AM 01-14-2012
I remember seeing a new face with a new voice. As I got older, I realized that the face and voice belonged to my Uncle Dave. My parents tell me there's no way, as I would have only been six weeks old. Don't remember anything else from that time, but I ended up being pretty close to my Uncle.
[Reply]
Monty 08:17 AM 01-14-2012
I remember being in my crib, mad at the world, then getting excited because I found a smartphone in there so I could check my E-trade account. Kinda fuzzy, but pretty sure it happened.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:34 AM 01-14-2012
I remember when I was 4 and my dad took me to the farm . I'll never forget the feeling of latex on my hand for the first time. I'll never forget the smell of stale boar urine soaked wood shavings. When I was 5 I killed my first rat. Good memories.
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 08:40 AM 01-14-2012
Sucking on your moms tit.
[Reply]
Stewie 11:56 AM 01-14-2012
Interesting that this was bumped because I was just thinking about this a couple of days ago.

My OP mentioned something that was an early memory, but I also remember being a toddler (maybe 2 or 3) and asking my mom about going to school (it was a preschool or church school). She was doing something at the dining room table and I remember it was pouring rain outside and very dark. I'm not sure which was first, the OP memory or this memory.
[Reply]
RockChalk 12:58 PM 01-14-2012
I have quite a few memories in the 2-4 age range. A few stick out

My mom was at a dentist appointment and I wandered off into the bathroom. Sprayed my eyes with some sort of cleaning spray. I was mesmerized by the "mist" coming out. Ended up going to the ER to get them flushed.

My dad was taking my mom to work at the hospital one day, and I remember going downhill on this super icy street in Enid. They used to have one of those old Toyota vans. Anyways, we hit ice and wrecked. Nobody hurt but I remember thinking it was fun.

In Enid, we lived in a newly developed neighborhood and across the street was nothing but farmland. There was a tornado in the fields. Everyone, including my family, was standing outside just watching it go across the fields and out of sight.

[Reply]
morphius 01:03 PM 01-14-2012
It involved a trip to the hospital with a broken open head. It's been downhill since.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:21 PM 01-14-2012
The old man picking me up so I could jerk the whistle cord,& blow the whistle on who knows which steam locomotive? I have great memories riding in the cabs of many different steam locomotives around the country at the age of 3 on up.
God I miss him so much!
[Reply]
boogblaster 02:29 PM 01-14-2012
my brother stealing my bottle outa my crib ......
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 02:44 PM 01-14-2012
It was a November day nearly 50 years ago. My family and I were having a picnic on the a grassy area. It was a festive day, as the crowd was awaiting the arrival of the Presidents motorcade. It was just after noon and I could see it, I could see the limo and there he was, our nations young President. My dad lifted me on his shoulders and I looked at my mother smiling with such joy. Then, suddenly, I heard a loud firecracker and instantly I saw my mothers face to turn to horror. As I turned my head back toward the limo another shot, an explosion of blood and brains, and a fine, disgusting mist showered my face. My mouth was open so a horrible acidic taste nearly caused me to vomit. I................oh wait, im sorry I was thinking about something else. That didn't happen. Forget I said it.
[Reply]
Crush 02:53 PM 01-14-2012
Visiting my grandpa in the hospital when I was 5. He died from prostate cancer shortly thereafter.
[Reply]
Crush 03:02 PM 01-14-2012
As for the eggs discussion, I HAVE to cook my own eggs. I cannot eat eggs that someone else cooked. I also can only eat them scrambled.
[Reply]
bevischief 03:19 PM 01-14-2012
Seeing my brother at the hospital, with my parents in the nursery with him. I was about 2 yrs old.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up