ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What is your first memory in life?
Stewie 03:54 PM 09-29-2011
We had this discussion at work today.

One guy said he remembered being born. We said BS! I've seen that on the Interwebs that this isn't uncommon.

Mine was being in a high chair as an infant around the dinner table. I have no idea the context of that memory.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:11 PM 09-29-2011
Since you asked, i'll give you a little piece of Mr. Flopnuts. I was 4. My Uncle worked for Boeing. He broke his back at work, and was laid up in a local hospital. My Mom and I were going to visit him and were rear ended on our way to the hospital to visit him. We pulled off to the right, dude pulled off to the left. Mom got out to get some information and was hit by a VW Bug driving down the interstate. She lived, but Mr. Flopnuts' life changed forever.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:16 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Since you asked, i'll give you a little piece of Mr. Flopnuts. I was 4. My Uncle worked for Boeing. He broke his back at work, and was laid up in a local hospital. My Mom and I were going to visit him and were rear ended on our way to the hospital to visit him. We pulled off to the right, dude pulled off to the left. Mom got out to get some information and was hit by a VW Bug driving down the interstate. She lived, but Mr. Flopnuts' life changed forever.
There's getting to be a lot of holy crap in this thread.
[Reply]
FAX 08:16 PM 09-29-2011
Damn, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts.

You and Mr. KC Tattoo need to share some time and your experiences in a controlled, secure, and safe environment. I need to participate, too, since, on good days, my mother used to wrap me in cellophane and hang me from a tree in the front lawn.

FAX
[Reply]
Lonewolf Ed 08:18 PM 09-29-2011
As far as I know, the earliest memory I have is when I was being bathed in the sink and I was reaching for a piece of handsoap and my mother kept taking it away from me. I, in my ignorance, thought it was a piece of banana, since it was roughly the same color. Rage filled my tiny heart being denied a savory treat. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:19 PM 09-29-2011
True story. What can I say? I had plenty of blessings afterwards.
[Reply]
ISUJeff 08:24 PM 09-29-2011
Cassel sucking.

Even way back then.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 08:31 PM 09-29-2011
Mine is kind of a weird one. My very first memory is being at the park as a toddler. I was just learning to walk. My eye level was about waist-high, so I can't have been any older than 2. I was standing in this gravel play area at Antioch park. I think it was in the fall. This lady in a sweater was there with her kid. She bent over to pick him up and I could see straight down her shirt. I was totally mesmerized. It's funny how I can recall that one moment so vividly, but the years between then and kindergarten are gone. I can even remember roughly where I was standing and which way I was facing.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 08:32 PM 09-29-2011
My earliest memory is in a theater with my parents watching An American Tail. I remember getting really upset during the ocean waves scene and we had to leave.
That same night I would sneak into my parents room and try to sleep beside their bed with throw pillows -- I distinctly remember the illusions I had of dragons and dinosaurs floating around the top of the room.
The movie came out in 86 so that would make me 3ish.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:35 PM 09-29-2011
about four..hanging with my grandpa.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:47 PM 09-29-2011
My memory is of my uncle at my grandmother's house. I can't remember how old I was, but he was watching some werewolf movie that scared the crap out of me. He took his shirt off to go to bed and had a really hairy back. I screamed loud as hell and ran to my mom downstairs.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:58 PM 09-29-2011
my first ever memory is me riding around on a big wheel in the unfinished basement of my childhood home.

I was maybe.. 3? I was wearing cowboy boots and underwear :P
[Reply]
DaFace 08:58 PM 09-29-2011
My earliest memory was learning how to cut carrots in preschool. I remember being really proud that I could cut a carrot and showed my mom when she showed up to pick me up.

I have slightly higher standards for what qualifies as an accomplishment these days.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 09:03 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by hometeam:
my first ever memory is me riding around on a big wheel in the unfinished basement of my childhood home.

I was maybe.. 3? I was wearing cowboy boots and underwear :P
Spooky... that's what I'm wearing right now
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:19 PM 09-29-2011
3 years old I got to preschool and the teacher made me a hat out of brown construction paper. I can still smell the glue.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:26 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
My earliest memory was learning how to cut carrots in preschool. I remember being really proud that I could cut a carrot and showed my mom when she showed up to pick me up.

I have slightly higher standards for what qualifies as an accomplishment these days.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tomorrow I want to see that carrot thing.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up