ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What is your first memory in life?
Stewie 03:54 PM 09-29-2011
We had this discussion at work today.

One guy said he remembered being born. We said BS! I've seen that on the Interwebs that this isn't uncommon.

Mine was being in a high chair as an infant around the dinner table. I have no idea the context of that memory.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:58 PM 09-29-2011
Shitting my pants when I was like 5 years old. I was watching cartoons and I didn't want to get up and leave the TV.

This should make for some interesting FYP posts.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:59 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Shitting my pants when I was like 30 years old. I was watching the Chiefs and I witnessed Matt Cassel throw a game ending INT.

FYP
[Reply]
Pants 04:00 PM 09-29-2011
One is physically unable to remember being born as the hippocampus is not formed until the age between 2 to 3 years old.
[Reply]
kc rush 04:01 PM 09-29-2011
Playing with a Batmobile in our family's first house. I was between 2 and 3 years old. I still remember the layout of that house even though we moved out of there when I was 3.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:01 PM 09-29-2011
I remember holding up my fingers to tell people how old i was (3) I couldn't really talk until I was for. People obviously thought (still do) that I was severly retarded
[Reply]
CHIEFS SUCK! 09-29-2011, 04:04 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
loochy 04:09 PM 09-29-2011
I can remember being so small that I couldn't really talk yet. There was this TV repair guy that looked like my Uncle David. I didn't know how to say "Hey Mom, he looks like Uncle David" so apparently I just kept saying "Uncle David" over and over to my mom and she kept saying "No, that's not Uncle David!" I got frustrated and started crying because she didn't understand what I meant. I guess I had to be about 3 or so.

My fiance remembers a hospital room that she was in when she was 2.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:09 PM 09-29-2011
3 years old, riding on the back of my big sisters (6) trike that had a box on it. She was pedaling us. It is but a momentary memory flash, but that is it.
[Reply]
CHIEFS SUCK! 04:11 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
3 years old, riding on the back of my big sisters (6) trike that had a box on it. She was pedaling us. It is but a momentary memory flash, but that is it.
YOU RODE YOUR SISTER? THATS WEIRD... :-):-)
[Reply]
Stewie 04:14 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by :
CHIEFS SUCK PUSSY!
Better than sucking cock like you... deepthroater.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 04:34 PM 09-29-2011
Waking up 3 weeks ago naked wondering why my ass hurt.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 04:43 PM 09-29-2011
Sitting in my high chair back when we lived in Topeka, eating applesauce and a life saver. Saw a mouse run along the baseboard and either it scared me or I went to yell to mom and sucked the lifesaver down my throat and had a bit of a choking fit. I still remember how it hurt.

This was back in the days when parents would give little kids hard candy that could kill them and we jumped back and forth from the front seat to the back seat in a moving car and no one wore bicycle helmets or had even heard of them. Good times.
[Reply]
prhom 04:43 PM 09-29-2011
I remember playing in the hallway with this plastic yellow truck. It was early morning and the sun was just coming in the window. It made the carpet look really fuzzy and weird. I guess it stuck with me because that's as far back as I can remember. I was about 2.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 04:45 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I couldn't really talk until I was for.
And you still can't spell.

:-)
[Reply]
chasedude 04:53 PM 09-29-2011
I must've been 6 or so, was up on a Sat morning watching cartoons. I heard sirens go by the house and ran out to check and saw this really HUGE house go up in flames.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up