ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Streetball
ModSocks 01:19 PM 07-01-2022
It's that dead time of the year for sports. Aside from catching a baseball game here and there, there isn't a whole lot going on. Lately ive been binging on streetball type stuff.

Surely i can't be the only one who's entertained by this. It's competitive, it's fast, it's funny and there's a lot of shit talking. Football, basketball and sparring. If you haven't seen this sort of content, give it a try. It fills the void for me, maybe it will for you too.

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:21 PM 07-01-2022

[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:34 PM 07-01-2022
Only street shit I do is fighting
[Reply]
Bump 05:17 PM 07-01-2022
man me and my friends used to get 22 people for full contact no pads football every Sunday. Caught a couple of injuries, broken nose and some stitches needed but that shit was fun. We had people that were good at high school football, wouldn't have thought real athletes were doing that. It was always funny to me that the people who I knew in softball leagues were coming back with broken legs but nothing serious with all of that football.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:30 PM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
man me and my friends used to get 22 people for full contact no pads football every Sunday. Caught a couple of injuries, broken nose and some stitches needed but that shit was fun. We had people that were good at high school football, wouldn't have thought real athletes were doing that. It was always funny to me that the people who I knew in softball leagues were coming back with broken legs but nothing serious with all of that football.
That sounds like a blast.

As it is right now, my fam and friends and I get together most weekend afternoons and hit the field or court. If it's just us we'll just run routes against each other or play some 3 v 3 bball. But we usually run into other people looking for a game of some sort.

It's nice to get older and still feel young. That kind of stuff keeps you young.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:16 PM 07-02-2022
Well i for one am giving these videos a chance. I like it. Didnt know I was into streetball until just now. Good stuff Mr. Detoxing!
[Reply]
scho63 01:11 PM 07-03-2022
When does the gunfire begin?
[Reply]
Up