Page 4799 of 4799
« First < 3799429946994749478947954796479747984799
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 05:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
If Denver trades up… dumbest play and I would want the GM taken to a cave and hidden forever. They need to either trade back and see what happens or bite the bullet and take Nix at 12. He’s not perfect, but I like him in this offense. Penix and the injury history is concerning to me, but I haven’t studied him or any of these guys to make the greatest decision. Maybe that qualifies me for their GM role.
You"re right. But dumb teams do dumb things. :-)

You would be an upgrade at GM.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
You"re right. But dumb teams do dumb things. :-)

You would be an upgrade at GM.
A soggy potato chip would be an upgrade for them
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:12 AM Today
Supposedly Paton is so desperate he wants to trade Surtain and anything of value to get a mediocre prospect in JJ :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:24 AM Today
The Broncos rotate HCs and QBs like a late summer windmill. They can't draft or FA well. Yet, the Ravens are steady at coaching. Draft and do well in FA, then waste it on a RB at QB. The Broncos do have some hope in a hot breeze blowing in
[Reply]
threebag 09:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
What do our resident Broncos fans want Denver to do now that we're a week out from draft time?
Draft more penis
[Reply]
tredadda 09:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Supposedly Paton is so desperate he wants to trade Surtain and anything of value to get a mediocre prospect in JJ :-)
Looks like he finally came to his senses and realized that a QB is far more valuable than a CB when drafting high in the first round. Unfortunately it would be the wrong QB,
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:01 AM Today
Denver is fucked. It's Zach Wilson and 7-10 or a Daniel Jones clone and mortaging future picks and an overrated CB :-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:32 AM Today
Denver is fucked. It's Zach Wilson and 7-10 or a Daniel Jones clone and mortaging future picks and an overrated CB :-)
Or trading back and getting Penix or Nix near the end of the 1st (fingers crossed)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Or trading back and getting Penix or Nix near the end of the 1st (fingers crossed)
Good luck with that :-) thise aren't QBs you will win with
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:57 AM Today
Good luck with that :-) thise aren't QBs you will win with
I would take either over JJ.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:59 AM Today
I would take either over JJ.
Fair plus less expensive
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:17 PM Today
Unfortunately for Denver it's a sellers market. There are several teams that want those high picks and they all want the same players. Denver can outbid the others if they want, but the price will be extremely high. So, you can gut your team of players and picks to get your QB, or you can go without the QB. Pick your poison.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Unfortunately for Denver it's a sellers market. There are several teams that want those high picks and they all want the same players. Denver can outbid the others if they want, but the price will be extremely high. So, you can gut your team of players and picks to get your QB, or you can go without the QB. Pick your poison.
I am against the idea of trading up, it’s the least ideal scenario.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:26 PM Today
I am against the idea of trading up, it’s the least ideal scenario.
Same.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:36 PM Today
Need more cow bell.
[Reply]
Page 4799 of 4799
« First < 3799429946994749478947954796479747984799
Up