ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Potential 1st round Targets
O.city 10:42 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by kozzman555:
We know he has the physical tools for sure. I thought I remember seeing he played QB in HS, so he is still learning the intricacies of the position, had like 3 or 4 different OC's in college, but still got his BS in 3 years and is working on his Masters, so the dude is smart. And we know Andy and Veach value intelligent players. I think he also has been working with Deebo in the off-season. If they decided to take him in the 1st, I would not be mad. I think he's still raw, route running-wise, but I think he can be coached.
I don't really think WR is the route to go at 32, with the fact that the guy you're taking isn't really going to differentiate himself from some you might get at the end of the 2nd.

But that TE....yeah, he might.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:49 AM 02-15-2024
We know he has the physical tools for sure. I thought I remember seeing he played QB in HS, so he is still learning the intricacies of the position, had like 3 or 4 different OC's in college, but still got his BS in 3 years and is working on his Masters, so the dude is smart. And we know Andy and Veach value intelligent players. I think he also has been working with Deebo in the off-season. If they decided to take him in the 1st, I would not be mad. I think he's still raw, route running-wise, but I think he can be coached.
Are you talking about Legette or Sanders?
[Reply]
kozzman555 12:14 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Are you talking about Legette or Sanders?
Legette
[Reply]
staylor26 12:16 PM 02-15-2024
Legette
Ahh should've known with the Deebo/SC connection. Didn't think about that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:18 AM 02-15-2024
I think our best bet right now, barring anyone falling, is an OT at 32.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:45 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think our best bet right now, barring anyone falling, is an OT at 32.
Yeah, this is where I keep ending up as well.

Guyton and Amegadjie, along with possibly 'Tez Walker. Those are the 3 guys I keep circling around. I occasionally see Mims slide to us and I'd sprint to the podium to grab him, but I see that as a major long-shot.
[Reply]
O.city 10:50 AM 02-15-2024
Mims would be the one I'd really target, but I seem to be one of the only ones that really like Guyton

But if you go T, isn't that essentially closing the door on Wanya already?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:53 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Mims would be the one I'd really target, but I seem to be one of the only ones that really like Guyton

Maybe. But you don't build a draft strategy around a 4th round OT who was so bad in a game that he single-handedly imploded your entire gameplan.
[Reply]
O.city 10:55 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Maybe. But you don't build a draft strategy around a 4th round OT who was so bad in a game that he single-handedly imploded your entire gameplan.
3rd rounder, but yes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:02 AM 02-15-2024
3rd rounder, but yes.
But it was pick 92, that's basically a 4th rounder...

(Am I doing that right?)
[Reply]
Toad 11:35 AM 02-15-2024

Sell me on Mims…
Yes, he is a physical beast and has a ton of potential, but only 7 starts at RT?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:05 AM 02-15-2024
Some of it will depend what FA looks like but apparently Koolaid McKinstry is listed right around our area, that could happen.
[Reply]
O.city 11:05 AM 02-15-2024
Yes, I believe so.
[Reply]
O.city 11:06 AM 02-15-2024
If they keep Sneed, I'd imagine Cb is eliminated off the first round board.

I kinda wonder....is there a S that would be a good fit in that spot?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:18 AM 02-15-2024
If they keep Sneed, I'd imagine Cb is eliminated off the first round board.

I kinda wonder....is there a S that would be a good fit in that spot?
No.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up