ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 52
« First < 394546474849 505152 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Chief Northman 03:15 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Jags draft is done!

Jags draft is done cuz:

1. Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
1. Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida
2. Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn St.
2. Levi Onwuzurike, DT, Washington
3. Richie Grant, S, UCF
4. James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati
4. Patrick Johnson, EDGE, Tulane
5. Stone Forsythe, OT, Florida
5. Derrick Barnes, LB, Purdue
7. Earnest Brown, EDGE, Northwestern
Loaded.

Good work.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 03:18 PM 04-16-2021
Jags draft is done!

Jags draft is done cuz:

3. Richie Grant, S, UCF
You arguably got a top 2 player at 4 positions (QB, TE, DT, and S)! Think the Jags F/O would be feeling pretty good about that draft.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 04:48 AM 04-17-2021
Jags draft is done:

3. Richie Grant, S, UCF
Excellent work.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:55 PM 04-16-2021
MahomesMagic sent me his pick

The Seattle Seahawks select Ameer Hollowell, OT, Wisconsin Oshkosh
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:53 PM 04-16-2021
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Malik Herring, DL, Georgia
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:59 PM 04-16-2021
Cardinals:

1.16 - Rashawn Slater OT
2.49 - Tyson Campbell CB
5.160 - Chuba Hubbard RB
6.223 - This was supposed to be an Arizona pick but it was given to Rain Man and the Vikings in error I never caught it so no big deal...
7.243 - Tony Poljan TE
7.247 - Sage Surratt WR

- On a sidenote, I think the Chiefs should approach the Cardinals at pick number 16 if they really like a prospect still on the board at that time because the Cardinals have no third or fourth round picks and might be willing to move down to acquire more draft capital.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:12 PM 04-16-2021
A piano is rolled onto the stage. Randy Newman comes out and regales the arena with a song.

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:16 PM 04-16-2021
Upon completion of the song, he leans into the microphone, "The Los Angeles Rams select JaCoby Stevens, OLB, LSU. And you can bet that he's going to love LA."
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:32 PM 04-16-2021
Randy notifies Marco Polo and makes fun of him for being short, if indeed he is short.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:37 PM 04-16-2021
Greg Rousseau, EDGE, Miami
Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota St.
Carson Wentz
Cade Johnson, WR, South Dakota St.
Justin Hilliard, LB, Ohio State
Bobby Brown III, DL, Texas A&M
Rachad Wildgoose, CB, Wisconsin

Solid draft. Got a pass rusher with top end upside, a left tackle to protect Wentz and some nice pieces from top to bottom.

Thank you STaylor for running the thing and for having me as part of it. It’s always a fun experience!
[Reply]
Marco Polo 06:50 AM 04-17-2021
The Denver Broncos select Adrian Ealy, OT, Oklahoma.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 06:55 AM 04-17-2021
Here's the Broncos draft. I would do so changes in hindsight position-wise, but overall, this draft just added to their depth. Their only strong hole is QB. If they can fix that, they will be a foe for us.

R1. Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
R2. Wyatt Davis, OG, Ohio State
R3. Josh Myers, C, Ohio State
R4. Jaylen Twyman, DT, Pittsburgh
R5. Talanoa Hufanga, S, USC
R6. Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR, Iowa
R7. Victor Dimukeje, EDGE, Duke
R7. Jaret Patterson, RB, Buffalo
R7. Adrian Ealy, OT, Oklahoma
[Reply]
Kellerfox 08:47 AM 04-17-2021
The Pittsburgh Steelers select Zech McPhearson, CB, Texas Tech
[Reply]
Kellerfox 09:03 AM 04-17-2021
The Steelers have wrapped up their draft. I’m not feeling as good about this one as I am the Cowboys.

Still, I think it would add 1 or 2 instant starters along the OL, Gainwell probably is probably the #1 back in a RB by committee approach, and everyone else is depth with the two CBs fighting it out for a starting opportunity. JOK could be a starter by mid year, but they have the luxury of a slow transition if needed. Overall, I think it balances near term needs (one last run with Big Ben) with long term building (taking a QB next year).

Through my research, I really don’t think the Steelers take a QB this year. They like Mac Jones and Kyle Trask, I just don’t think the board lets either of those two fall to a point where the Steelers would take them. The OL is also a mess, I think they rebuild it this year so that a future young QB has a chance succeeding. More likely than my draft below is the Steelers going OT, RB, and OC with their first 3 picks. I think something like LT Jenkins, RB Williams, OC Meinerz/Myers/Hill is their dream scenario.

R1.24: LB, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Notre Dame
R2.55: OT, Liam Eichenburg, Notre Dame
R3.87: CB, Shaun Wade, Ohio State
R4.128: RB, Kenneth Gainwell, Memphis
R4.140: OC/OG, Kendrick Green, Illinois
R6.216: DE/DT, Chauncey Golston, Iowa
R7.245: WR, Austin Watkins Jr., UAB
R7.254: CB, Zech McPhearson, Texas Tech
[Reply]
BossChief 02:02 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
The Steelers have wrapped up their draft. I’m not feeling as good about this one as I am the Cowboys.

Still, I think it would add 1 or 2 instant starters along the OL, Gainwell probably is probably the #1 back in a RB by committee approach, and everyone else is depth with the two CBs fighting it out for a starting opportunity. JOK could be a starter by mid year, but they have the luxury of a slow transition if needed. Overall, I think it balances near term needs (one last run with Big Ben) with long term building (taking a QB next year).

Through my research, I really don’t think the Steelers take a QB this year. They like Mac Jones and Kyle Trask, I just don’t think the board lets either of those two fall to a point where the Steelers would take them. The OL is also a mess, I think they rebuild it this year so that a future young QB has a chance succeeding. More likely than my draft below is the Steelers going OT, RB, and OC with their first 3 picks. I think something like LT Jenkins, RB Williams, OC Meinerz/Myers/Hill is their dream scenario.

R1.24: LB, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Notre Dame
R2.55: OT, Liam Eichenburg, Notre Dame
R3.87: CB, Shaun Wade, Ohio State
R4.128: RB, Kenneth Gainwell, Memphis
R4.140: OC/OG, Kendrick Green, Illinois
R6.216: DE/DT, Chauncey Golston, Iowa
R7.245: WR, Austin Watkins Jr., UAB
R7.254: CB, Zech McPhearson, Texas Tech
That’s a killer draft
[Reply]
Page 49 of 52
« First < 394546474849 505152 >