ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
TEX 08:08 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Chiefs could’ve easily lost to the Raiders and the Chargers at least once. Defense can’t match up against the elite offenses in the AFC - Bengals and Bills. As a result, we lose to them it’s how it is right now.
Yep. That's why I would not feel confident in the playoffs if we draw either team. If I had my choice, I'd rather play Buffalo. We can't beat the Bengals.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:09 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. That's why I would not feel confident in the playoffs if we draw either team. If I had my choice, I'd rather play Buffalo. We can't beat the Bengals.
And both the Bills and Bengsls could be taken out by a random team like the Titans or Ravens.

NFL got what they wanted, wide open playoffs.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:10 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
They are a powerhouse in the latest version of the AFC.

That was a good game in the context of it felt like whoever had the ball last would win, that's indicative of evenly matched teams. Which leads to who make the least mistakes. See the Kelce Strip, The negated inteception, see MVS dropping the td pass, which is kind of moot, considering they did the same. We were in control of the game till the lone TO.

We aren't just going to be able to slide through the AFC.

For years it was Brady, Manning and Ben Rape.

Now it's Mahomes Allen and Burrow.

These will always be close games, and they might have our number now, but it won't last forever.
And that's the kernel of all the anxiety.

Brady was the worst QB of the 3 on the best TEAM, and Manning was the best QB on the worst, and think about who put what imprint on the era.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:15 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And that's the kernel of all the anxiety.

Brady was the worst QB of the 3 on the best TEAM, and Manning was the best QB on the worst, and think about who put what imprint on the era.
And think about using a sample size of 1 like that to talk about some 'kernel of all the anxiety.'

Yes, this next era needs to play out exactly like that and we're clearly going to have the short end of the stick.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:15 PM 12-04-2022
I'm taking bets. Even up.

Who wants to bet me that if the Chiefs play the Bengals again in the playoffs that we win? I'll take any and all comers in any size that you'd like.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:19 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Who wants to bet me that if the Chiefs play the Bengals again in the playoffs that we win? I'll take any and all comers in any size that you'd like.
:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:27 PM 12-04-2022
Are you familiar with the 49ers? They might be the best team in the NFC and we annihilated them.

We had a war against the Titans and won.

We won wars against the Chargers in both of our matchups.

We rolled over a Tampa team that everyone thought was a bad matchup for us ahead of time.

We had the first schedule ever where the first 8 teams we played had a winning record the prior season and yet still started 6-2.

We lost to the Colts almost entirely because we didn't have our kicker.

We have 2 other losses by a total of 7 points to the Bills and Bengals.

Our defense is almost certainly one of the 5 youngest in the entire league.

Mahomes is going to win MVP.

Stop. With. The. Entitlement.
There only 2 teams on that list above .500 and we took one of them to OT against a backup quarterback, who just got smacked by the team who did decide to add an actual pass rusher in Suh while we added a run stuffer. How many sacks did we get on Burrow who’s been one of the most sacked in the league the last 2 years. Add all three meetings up, how many sacks did we get? It’s pathetic and it happens constantly. I’m not sure we know how to target DL, because what has Beach done for our DL since he got here? We should be winning championships, but instead we’re going 0 and fucking 3 against a team whose defense is usually worse than ours. We completely over value the talent on our team. We’re not as good as most of us think we are. Tackles are garbage. DL is more hot and cold than Katy Perry. Our offense is Kelce and a bunch of other guys. If Mahomes wasn’t almost always on point we’d be much worse. But unfortunately for us, Mahomes can’t do it all himself. This loss sucks, it fucking stings. But there are many other issues at hand that lead up to this loss, and will
Likely end us in the playoffs again. We’re no longer the top dog in the conference, we’re currently 3 best.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:27 PM 12-04-2022

I'll take that bet. If the Chiefs meet the Bengals in the playoffs and the Bengals win again, I'll sacrifice myself by nominating Claytex to be permanently banned.

Win win.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:30 PM 12-04-2022
And think about using a sample size of 1 like that to talk about some 'kernel of all the anxiety.'

Yes, this next era needs to play out exactly like that and we're clearly going to have the short end of the stick.
Well, and Allen already has his huge contract and the Bills are all-in because of it... unless Burrow wants to sign way under market price, then meh?

Three QBs, potentially 3 insane contracts... :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:30 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
There only 2 teams on that list above .500 and we took one of them to OT against a backup quarterback, who just got smacked by the team who did decide to add an actual pass rusher in Suh while we added a run stuffer. How many sacks did we get on Burrow who’s been one of the most sacked in the league the last 2 years. Add all three meetings up, how many sacks did we get? It’s pathetic and it happens constantly. I’m not sure we know how to target DL, because what has Beach done for our DL since he got here? We should be winning championships, but instead we’re going 0 and fucking 3 against a team whose defense is usually worse than ours. We completely over value the talent on our team. We’re not as good as most of us think we are. Tackles are garbage. DL is more hot and cold than Katy Perry. Our offense is Kelce and a bunch of other guys. If Mahomes wasn’t almost always on point we’d be much worse. But unfortunately for us, Mahomes can’t do it all himself. This loss sucks, it fucking stings. But there are many other issues at hand that lead up to this loss, and will
Likely end us in the playoffs again. We’re no longer the top dog in the conference, we’re currently 3 best.
I think you're acting like a little bitch and you're better than that. You clearly overestimated the Chiefs beforehand and I'm sorry if today threw a spanner in the works of the narrative for you.

All that said, I still love you. And your raps.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well, and Allen already has his huge contract and the Bills are all-in because of it... unless Burrow wants to sign way under market price, then meh?

Three QBs, potentially 3 insane contracts... :-)
And the beauty is... Allen's contract doesn't actually kick in until next season.

~16mm cap hit this season.

~40mm next season (and beyond).
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:34 PM 12-04-2022

I’m your dingleberry! Well I would be but I would never bet against KC even if I realize the odds are against them. Not because of anything other than I don’t bet, and especially against my team. I love you my brother. I’m just extremely drunk, and aggravated that this defense lets us down when we need them most. Am I being way too extra about this right now? Fuck yea I am. I’m drunk. I’m pissed. I’m being a bleeding pussy all over the board, but I am just mad. I’m being overly angry about a regular season win. But like I said. I’m drunk and sometimes when you’re I’m drunk I do dumb stuff. I thought this was our game. But as of now they own us and props to them for being the only team to have beaten Mahomes not only 2 in a row, but 3 in a row. Mahomes is a bad ass, but he’s not the only player on this team. I’ve been a pussy post game and this is my apology.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:36 PM 12-04-2022
I think you're acting like a little bitch and you're better than that. You clearly overestimated the Chiefs beforehand and I'm sorry if today threw a spanner in the works of the narrative for you.

All that said, I still love you. And your raps.
Please see my apology below. Love you bro. I’m going to bed before I embarrass myself more tonight. I’ll show proof of my dumbassery starting tomorrow in my sig. Repentance is coming for Coochie
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:40 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’m your dingleberry! Well I would be but I would never bet against KC even if I realize the odds are against them. Not because of anything other than I don’t bet, and especially against my team. I love you my brother. I’m just extremely drunk, and aggravated that this defense lets us down when we need them most. Am I being way too extra about this right now? Fuck yea I am. I’m drunk. I’m pissed. I’m being a bleeding pussy all over the board, but I am just mad. I’m being overly angry about a regular season win. But like I said. I’m drunk and sometimes when you’re I’m drunk I do dumb stuff. I thought this was our game. But as of now they own us and props to them for being the only team to have beaten Mahomes not only 2 in a row, but 3 in a row. Mahomes is a bad ass, but he’s not the only player on this team. I’ve been a pussy post game and this is my apology.
All good, brother.

Today sucked. There's no disputing that. I threw stuff and screamed and pouted and am sooooooo annoyed.

But whatever. If we lose this game in the playoffs, I'm going to be crushed. But this is the regular season and this game doesn't make me feel any different about our chances.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:50 PM 12-04-2022
Good Lord man, put the bottle down and sleep it off.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up