ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:41 PM 12-04-2022
Look, you have to play REALLY well to beat the elite teams, and we just haven't.

This was nowhere near our 'A' game.

And still, with any one of half a dozen plays we did NOT make going the other way, we win.

There are problems to be addressed, and a lot of season left.

It was a frustrating game, for sure, but no reason to throw in the towel.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:42 PM 12-04-2022
Let's not go crazy. We can win out and get the 1 seed. Our team is not about anything but playoff games. We may not see them again if thungs go right. But, we better find a game plan that works because we can't get to Burrow and we can't get enough tds.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:44 PM 12-04-2022
Right now they have superior talent all over. When they give Joe 250 guaranteed in March that will start to level the playing field. Joe won't always have the players he has.
[Reply]
TimBone 07:46 PM 12-04-2022
I'll take the Chiefs in a playoff rematch.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:46 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Look, you have to play REALLY well to beat the elite teams, and we just haven't.

This was nowhere near our 'A' game.

And still, with any one of half a dozen plays we did NOT make going the other way, we win.

There are problems to be addressed, and a lot of season left.

It was a frustrating game, for sure, but no reason to throw in the towel.
Well, with the exception of if that worthless fat fuck Brown actually did manage to get Mahomes injured somewhat seriously.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:48 PM 12-04-2022
Chiefs have beaten 2 teams with a winning record this year. 9ers and Tits. Lost to the Bills, Bengals. Aside from the 9ers we’ve only beaten teams with losing records. It’s time to realize this. Wins against the Chargers 2x who were never above .500, the Bucs who are below .500. And a bunch of bottom feeders. Reid said we had 3 games circled on the calendar. We’re 1-2 against those teams. Chiefs are soft. Defense is garbage again.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:48 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Let's not go crazy. We can win out and get the 1 seed. Our team is not about anything but playoff games. We may not see them again if thungs go right. But, we better find a game plan that works because we can't get to Burrow and we can't get enough tds.
Once again, Red Dawg becomes Will Ferrel in the debate against Carville in Old School and provides the most lucid, thoughtful, and balanced analysis of the day.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:50 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Chiefs have beaten 2 teams with a winning record this year. 9ers and Tits. Lost to the Bills, Bengals. Aside from the 9ers we’ve only beaten teams with losing records. It’s time to realize this. Wins against the Chargers 2x who were never above .500, the Bucs who are below .500. And a bunch of bottom feeders. Reid said we had 3 games circled on the calendar. We’re 1-2 against those teams. Chiefs are soft. Defense is garbage again.
That Titans win wasn't anything to write home about either. Went to OT against an incredibly limited backup QB.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:51 PM 12-04-2022
I actually will pray to the football gods to let us play those fucks again in the play-offs... Here, in a parking lot, at their shithole of a town... Doesn't matter to me.. Any success this year in the playoffs or SB will not satisfy me at all unless it includes beating that fucking team to achieve it. Fuck them forever..
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:52 PM 12-04-2022
Brett Veach… tremendous job on the OL when the tackles may be some of the worst in the league. Wylie no matter what?? Brown is garbage. But hey. We’ve got a bunch of rookie corners playing against bad team. Once again this roster isn’t ready. Still have the same junk ass OL coach who’s done nothing in years. Still a bottom half defense that hopes Mahomes can bail it out. We just aren’t there.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:52 PM 12-04-2022
What do you think the 6-6 Chargers would have as a record if they didn't lose to the Chiefs two times this year?

How about the 5-6 Bucs?

I'm sorry we're only 2-2 against the other .500 teams we've played this year, losing the two games by a combined 7 points.

Devastating indictment of our team!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:53 PM 12-04-2022

We lost to the Bills and Bengals by a combined 7 points. They're among the best the league has to offer.

WE ARE FINE.
[Reply]
493rd 07:53 PM 12-04-2022
Bengals are elite? See any of their losses this year?
[Reply]
poolboy 07:53 PM 12-04-2022
Brett Veach… tremendous job on the OL when the tackles may be some of the worst in the league. Wylie no matter what?? Brown is garbage. But hey. We’ve got a bunch of rookie corners playing against bad team. Once again this roster isn’t ready. Still have the same junk ass OL coach who’s done nothing in years. Still a bottom half defense that hopes Mahomes can bail it out. We just aren’t there.
dude. you are on a sick one
[Reply]
lcarus 07:53 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
What do you think the 6-6 Chargers would have as a record if they didn't lose to the Chiefs two times this year?

How about the 5-6 Bucs?

I'm sorry we're only 2-2 against the other .500 teams we've played this year, losing the two games by a combined 7 points.

Devastating indictment of our team!
How dare you have unbiased perspective! This is the time to throw a tantrum and break things.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up