ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 247
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:37 AM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by tmax63:
And that's not counting a new coaching staff and QB that has to mesh together. But I do think they beat Seattle at Seattle monday. Seattle is that bad.
Being a road game in a hostile environment, and a rusty QB playing his first game in a new offense, I won’t be at all surprised if Seattle wins. And the meltdown would be hilarious. Those clowns all think they’re going to breeze to a 30 point win.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:45 AM 09-10-2022

I really believe if Josh Allen wins MVP this year the Bills will only lose to Kansas City in the playoffs by a field goal instead of a touchdown.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) September 9, 2022

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:53 AM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)
Only a few more weeks until he leaves the board for the rest of the season.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:57 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I love that this post gets downvoted into eternity but we just saw the Bills dump all over the Rams, a flawed but very good team. Honestly the Bills could have dropped 45 if they'd gotten out of their own way in the first half.

Regardless, we'll see how the Chiefs look this Sunday and who the better team is in January, but right now the Bills sure look like the league's best.
Easy to look like the league’s best, when only 2 teams have played yet!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:32 PM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
They probably have the best roster top to bottom if we're honest, it's just the areas we have them are kinda the most important. I reckon the better units are:

Chiefs - OL slightly (IOL a lot), TE, LB, QB, Coach.
Bills - RB, WR, DL, secondary

A couple of their strengths rely on relative weaknesses. Our RBs are worse but they can probably expect better OL play to open up holes. Their WRs are better imo but Mahomes should even that up.

A couple of other strengths are on the assumption our rookies aren't lights out, or at least not straight away. If Cook, McDuffie and Williams step up and Fenton and Sneed improve or are steady, who knows how close the CBs and S are by the end of the year? Bills definitely have a continuity advantage.

The biggest issue they have though is where we are better really matters, QB and HC. You'd hope and expect that overcomes a lot of growing pains and roster churn.
Our RB's are "worse"? Wtf? :-) And I eon't compare DL until I see our DL in action thank you.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:33 PM 09-11-2022
Chiefs are better. Period.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:04 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Chiefs are better. Period.
Shhhh…. Erection has already penciled the Bills into the SB.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 PM 09-20-2022
hard to hate the bills

they are us, just with less trophies :-)

The roar of the crowd finishing his quote was a top 5 experience I’ve ever had at the stadium. Chills. pic.twitter.com/rCJKfxBz4h

— Jord (@Lord_of_Jord) September 20, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:37 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
hard to hate the bills

That’s cool.

If the Chiefs can’t win the Super Bowl, I hope it’s the Bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That’s cool.

If the Chiefs can’t win the Super Bowl, I hope it’s the Bills.
depends if the league fucks the chiefs over to get them there

but probably
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:40 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
hard to hate the bills

Why is our former coach wearing a Bills jersey? That's just wrong.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:59 AM 09-21-2022
Now the Bills are definitely overhyped. “Unstoppable juggernaut” and by far the best team in the NFL after two games!

Because the Rams and Titans are clearly the same teams as last year. Despite the fact that the Titans lost at home to the Giants and the Rams almost lost at home to the Falcons.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:23 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Our RB's are "worse"? Wtf? :-) And I eon't compare DL until I see our DL in action thank you.
Yeah you're probably right on reflection. I don't think there's much in it. I liked Cook as a draft pick for them but that was a rough welcome to the NFL.

Obviously who knows on the DL, but they are definitely better and deeper at DE.
[Reply]
boilertiger 04:26 AM 09-21-2022
I think the defense is overhyped and Allen isnt perfect. They are the best team in the NFL as of right now but they have flaws.

Its a good defense, it is not an ELITE defense. Not many difference makers or game wreckers. Just a bunch of solid players.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:35 AM 09-21-2022
I hate bills why would anyone name their team after paying bills? Fuck bills now I'm going have a new bill to pay for a new used vehicle I'm getting and it's easier get a loan for over 15k than it is easier to get a loan under 15k. The auto industry fucking blows and bends customers over so they can get something expensive instead of what they can afford for shorter time. Fucking horse shit. Fuck bills and fuck the bills what a stupid fucking name and bills mafia I hope they all break their necks jumping onto tables.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 247
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up