ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 57
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 10:33 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The best days for KC are behind them. I hope you savored it. The House That Dorsey Built is crumbling and the Broncos are ready to take over.
I am going to take a wild guess that the house you grew up in had a microwave with a faulty seal.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:34 AM 12-06-2021
And to add further on Teddy Turdwater and KnowMo's delusional fantasies about a 3rd round comp pick . . . . . .

Any NFL GM who watched last nights game and thought 'hmmm, I think that's the guy I want to be my starting QB next year' should be fired for even having the thought.

NO ONE is that fucking stupid and NO ONE will be signing Turdwater to be their starting QB this off season.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:34 AM 12-06-2021
The best days for KC are behind them. I hope you savored it. The House That Dorsey Built is crumbling and the Broncos are ready to take over.
Dorsey built this top 10 defense?

News to me! That’s pretty incredible considering the only guys he brought in were Jones and Sorenson.
[Reply]
Ghost of Maslowski 10:35 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
NO ONE is that ****ing stupid and NO ONE will be signing Turdwater to be their starting QB this off season.
i don't know, this guy might

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:35 AM 12-06-2021
The best days for Denver are behind them. I hope you savored it. The House That Elway Built is crumbling and the Chiefs will be dominating this division for years to come.
FYP
[Reply]
staylor26 10:36 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
FYP
Almost fixed. The house that Elway “bought” would be more appropriate. We know now that he can’t build anything.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:39 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Almost fixed. The house that Elway “bought” would be more appropriate. We know now that he can’t build anything.
Fair point.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:57 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dorsey built this top 10 defense?

News to me! That’s pretty incredible considering the only guys he brought in were Jones and Sorenson.
Your D made its hay against Was, NYG, a Rodgers-less GB, and a Fangio'd™ Cowboys team.

Do you truly think that the first half of your season was the aberration and not the second half?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:02 AM 12-06-2021
He wanted to go to Denver this year. Denver has Jeudy, Sutton, Patrick, and Hamler locked up for the next three years, not to mention Fant, Albert O, and Baby Terrell Davis.

Rodgers is smart. He knows that adding him to a team with a defensive mastermind who holds offenses like the Chargers and Chiefs to 16 points or less is a lethal combination.
Who’s this coach you speak of? Vance Fangio is gonna be gone about 30 seconds after the season ends with no playoffs.... AGAIN!
[Reply]
TEX 11:09 AM 12-06-2021
:-) Denver fans...
Um...You're in LAST PLACE. Behind 3 teams, but you're next in line...:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:10 AM 12-06-2021
Gordon will probably get $7M-$8M per year, which isn't enough for a 3rd, but Teddy could get a $14M deal as a bridge QB for someone. Andy Dalton got $10M from the Bears and Teddy is better than that guy.

Melvin Gordon would be a perfect back for KC, actually.
I’m feeling a new reclamation qb project incoming for Dungver. Mitch Turdbiski. He’s a former first round pick, and I know how much you love to tout that shit! Hell he was taken before Mahomes, he’s gotta be good.
[Reply]
TEX 11:11 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Who’s this coach you speak of? Vance Fangio is gonna be gone about 30 seconds after the season ends with no playoffs.... AGAIN!
And a LOSING record. Won't that be like back to back to back to back to back losing seasons? I lost count..:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:14 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski:
i don't know, this guy might

Failway starting to resemble Biden. Looking really rough, I guess lots of scotch, and 12 straight losses to a division rival will do that to you.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:34 AM 12-06-2021
7 double digit home losses under Fangio. "Defensive guru" :-)
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 11:45 AM 12-06-2021
Had Teddy not thrown two INT's our offense would've been fine. We did what we wanted to for the most part. The plan was to pummel you with the run game, and we did it.

Denver had that game in their hands. 3 or 4 plays decided the outcome.
Yeah, the Donkos did what they wanted to do, well.....except for that whole "score" thing
[Reply]
Page 39 of 57
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up