ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
DaFace 08:32 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Meanwhile Tyreek does something the day before a big game….

You realize that this thread is about Brittany donating to charity, right?
stevieray 08:35 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
What people should be mad about is that this all started because barstool was butthurt about the chiefs dethroning they patriots that they decided to troll the shit out of Brittany. It’s not like she developed the following of her own. This whole thing started mostly because barstool stalked her social media and reposted her content, including stories which are only meant for her followers. her social media life started because people trolled her over the death of her dad because she used exclamation points.

She wouldn’t be nearly the social media presence without them and she probably would prefer that.

So you missed the part where there is a guy behind the keyboard puppeting this whole thing. Don’t feed the trolls.

IMO, it's ALL stupid.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:37 AM 01-29-2022

https://t.co/XRqghcZ7Vd

I guess this is okay. What a real piece of work you are!

— Anthony Jacoby (@AnthonyJacoby17) January 28, 2022

Exactly yet she don’t like it when it’s used towards her! pic.twitter.com/uyPHTQZJOG

— Kelly Marie (@Kelly_Marie716) January 28, 2022

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:39 AM 01-29-2022

pic.twitter.com/I8Fm3OVFXE

— Onkel Tom (@KnockDaWood) January 29, 2022

chiefzilla1501 08:40 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Look she is just trying desperately to get attention . If she wasn’t with Mahomes no one would know or care about her period . If Mahomes tanks and dies poorly the public will hate her even more . She is just capitalizing off of how great Mahomes is . I just wish someone would tell her to just be normal , be like Pat and chill out . I feel sorry for Mahomes
Why do people think she’s capitalizing on this as if she wants to be hated. The people capitalizing on this and amplifying her content are the trolls who have nitpicked her every single move. Nobody gave two shits about champagne sprays until just a few days ago when barstool and ny post changed the rules and decided it was disgusting and disrespectful. She is not the one amplifying content that most people would ignore it the major media outlets weren’t trying to hit job our qb.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:41 AM 01-29-2022
She just needs to calm down and relax or she’s about to get Russell Wilsoned.
DaFace 08:46 AM 01-29-2022
Why do people think she’s capitalizing on this as if she wants to be hated. The people capitalizing on this and amplifying her content are the trolls who have nitpicked her every single move. Nobody gave two shits about champagne sprays until just a few days ago when barstool and ny post changed the rules and decided it was disgusting and disrespectful. She is not the one amplifying content that most people would ignore it the major media outlets weren’t trying to hit job our qb.
And Chiefs fans are blindly going along with it. It's dumbfounding and embarrassing.
stonedstooge 08:57 AM 01-29-2022
Do the shirts come in XXXL? Asking for a friend-Brooke P.
jettio 08:59 AM 01-29-2022
So it's unanimous, all chiefs planet members believe you should be able to use the thread of your chosen gender and not the gender assigned at birth.
stevieray 09:00 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
So it's unanimous, all chiefs planet members believe you should be able to use the thread of your chosen gender and not the gender assigned at birth.
:-)
Mephistopheles Janx 09:18 AM 01-29-2022
Why do people think she’s capitalizing on this as if she wants to be hated.
I believe that she is capitalizing on this because she wants to be loved like her dude is. You ever meet that person your friend is friends with that tried WAY too hard to be your friend too? To me, feels the same.

Originally Posted by :
The people capitalizing on this and amplifying her content are the trolls who have nitpicked her every single move. Nobody gave two shits about champagne sprays until just a few days ago when barstool and ny post changed the rules and decided it was disgusting and disrespectful.
Champagne sprays from members of the team.. awesome. Going to a parade where the expectation is that players are gonna hose you down with alcohol... awesome. They key here, for me, is... the TEAM.

Originally Posted by :
She is not the one amplifying content that most people would ignore it the major media outlets weren’t trying to hit job our qb.
She, essentially, is on twitter asking people to buy shirts because she feels bullied after this last interaction with people. I feel like that is textbook amplification. A company came to her to sell an idea and she them amplified their idea by putting it out to followers who feel bad for her.
DaFace 09:21 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I believe that she is capitalizing on this because she wants to be loved like her dude is. You ever meet that person your friend is friends with that tried WAY too hard to be your friend too? To me, feels the same.

Champagne sprays from members of the team.. awesome. Going to a parade where the expectation is that players are gonna hose you down with alcohol... awesome. They key here, for me, is... the TEAM.

She, essentially, is on twitter asking people to buy shirts because she feels bullied after this last interaction with people. I feel like that is textbook amplification. A company came to her to sell an idea and she them amplified their idea by putting it out to followers who feel bad for her.
Maybe she should delete her internet persona and start again.
KCUnited 09:25 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
Do the shirts come in XXXL? Asking for a friend-Brooke P.
Nice to see you posting more, SS.
Mephistopheles Janx 09:26 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Maybe she should delete her internet persona and start again.
Perhaps she should. By your own admission it has worked wonderfully for others.
chiefzilla1501 09:49 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:

I think most of this is her being defensive and why wouldn’t she be. She’s spent the past few years battling armies of trolls telling her she’s annoying and ugly and that she doesn’t deserve her guy. A lot of this comes from “**** the haters.” A lot of us wish she’d tone down, but she is not starting this war. There is a paparazzi that’s going out there and specifically going after her. I mean, look at this petty shit.

The champagne spray is the definition of making a mountain of a mohill. Has anyone in that section complained? No. Were there people egging her on? Sure looks it. Look at all these new rules in place. So it’s acceptable to spray champagne at parades but not at a game where tons of fans are buzzed and have sneakers full of beer jumping up and down with drinks splashing everywhere. Its disrespectful to spray champagne on kids and alcoholics at a night game but not on a parade route in broad daylight with kids everywhere watching their role models chug beers on a bus. Now we’re making up this new rule that it’s only respectful if it’s a player? Just say it for what it is. It’s a new made up rule to specifically spark outrage at one individual. I can promise you that if Ayesha curry did this at a warriors parade, and I’m sure many wives have done it over the years, nobody would give a shit. This is manufactured outrage.

And now she’s being targeted for pushing someone else’s idea about a tshirt.

It’s flat out targeted bullying. She’s taking it head on which rubs people the wrong way. But let’s call it what it is.
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up