ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
Otter 08:55 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
None of this is important, at all. None of it.

People are making a big deal about nothing.

People are famous now for proximity to fame. It's ridiculous, and should be beneath all of us.

If that's not Patrick's brother, nobody cares. So why do we care now?

Thousands of people spill beer on people at the games and nobody cares. So why do we care if Brittany spills some champagne? We shouldn't. It's a non-issue.

This is all much ado about nothing.

This 'internet famous' crap is a real sickness in our society.
I wonder if it's because she's the franchise multi-million dollar QB's fiancé and not an e-bay ticket buyer fan?

It was dumb and cunty.
Chris Meck 08:59 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
I wonder if it's because she's the franchise multi-million dollar QB's fiancé and not an e-bay ticket buyer fan?

It was dumb and ****y.
But when the players do it, everyone loves it.

And if someone that's not famous sitting next to you spills their beer into your shoes, it sucks, but you just go home with beer in your shoes and get on with your life. Nobody cares.

But since she's Patrick's baby momma, it's a fucking scandal and she's a piece of shit.

You guys are sick. Really. It's a sickness of modern society.

You should not give a shit about any of this. That fact that you do is pathetic, really, and says a lot more about YOU than it does about THEM.
Otter 09:02 PM 01-28-2022
But when the players do it, everyone loves it.

And if someone that's not famous sitting next to you spills their beer into your shoes, it sucks, but you just go home with beer in your shoes and get on with your life. Nobody cares.

But since she's Patrick's baby momma, it's a fucking scandal and she's a piece of shit.

You guys are sick. Really. It's a sickness of modern society.

You should not give a shit about any of this. That fact that you do is pathetic, really, and says a lot more about YOU than it does about THEM.
No, dumping booze from on people from a box seat is kinda sick.

Answer me this: if she thought it was socially acceptable why didn't she keep it in the room?

I'll wait.
DaFace 09:03 PM 01-28-2022
I swear some of you are teenage girls. :-)
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Can you link the post of threads started by folks on here talking shit about Eric Berry's wife or brother?

You surely see the difference, and see that bringing it up over and over is stupid...

EDIT: see you guys made nicey nicey
It's all good man he made a great point about negativity. I need to work on that myself sometimes. I'm respectfully going to bow out of this thread and focus on more positive things. Go Chiefs!
eDave 09:06 PM 01-28-2022
Those who claim they give a shit most likely wouldn't if they were in that celebratory situation.

To be fair, I was at a NYE party a few years ago, looking sharp af, and got some sprayed champaign on my threads and got a little miffed. Then I reminded myself not to be a little bitch.
Chris Meck 09:09 PM 01-28-2022
No, dumping booze from on people from a box seat is kinda sick.

Answer me this: if she thought it was socially acceptable why didn't she keep it in the room?

I'll wait.
It happens thousands of times a season.

And she didn't "dump booze" on people, she sprayed champagne. Because she was excited, and she was having fun. Heaven forbid. And she's a 20-something girl who's boyfriend just did the miraculous. But let's expect absolutely perfect behavior at all times. Because I'm sure you never got excited and got a little rowdy ever in your life.

And yet, when the players LITERALLY DUMP BOOZE on the fans, as Fisher did, and as Jones did this past week, everyone loves it.

You have a double standard. You have a bone to pick that has nothing to do with spraying champagne.

The fact that we're even having this conversation should be below all of us. This level of discourse is fit for Idiocracy.
Otter 09:11 PM 01-28-2022
It happens thousands of times a season.

And she didn't "dump booze" on people, she sprayed champagne. Because she was excited, and she was having fun. Heaven forbid. And she's a 20-something girl who's boyfriend just did the miraculous. But let's expect absolutely perfect behavior at all times. Because I'm sure you never got excited and got a little rowdy ever in your life.

And yet, when the players LITERALLY DUMP BOOZE on the fans, as Fisher did, and as Jones did this past week, everyone loves it.

You have a double standard. You have a bone to pick that has nothing to do with spraying champagne.

The fact that we're even having this conversation should be below all of us. This level of discourse is fit for Idiocracy.

I think it's a dick move to dump booze on anyone. No I didn't have a crazy uncle lather me up with Natty Daddy and molest me but it's just a dick move. Especially while representing a franchise QB so closely.

I'm done here.

Go Chiefs!
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:13 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It's all good man he made a great point about negativity. I need to work on that myself sometimes. I'm respectfully going to bow out of this thread and focus on more positive things. Go Chiefs!
I think we can all use some of that work on ourselves from time to time... Go Chiefs!
Stryker 09:13 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm just not feeling this need to pick apart and feed into some kind of hysteria over next to nothing

Do we want to run Mahomes off?

Because this is EXACTLY how you eventually run Mahomes off
What? I DO NOT FEEL THAT WAY AT ALL! Ok, let's change the game, It was disrespectful what Jackson did in Washington on the Sean Taylor memorial. How would you FEEL, if he was around for the DT open casket ceremony at Arrowhead and he did selfies and posted his idiot posts? Answer me that?
Abba-Dabba 09:15 PM 01-28-2022
Bunch of fucking Karen's.

So what, she was excited and celebrating her fiance's success. Hope she pops another bottle this weekend too.

Has any one even heard of one actual person complaining about being sprayed with champagne from her?
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:15 PM 01-28-2022
I think it's a dick move to dump booze on anyone. No I didn't have a crazy uncle lather me up with Natty Daddy and molest me but it's just a dick move. Especially while representing a franchise QB so closely.

I'm done here.

Go Chiefs!
We just won what some are calling the best game "ever" in the NFL... There was a celebration, I don't thinking anybody there was pissed, just internet karens...
Abba-Dabba 09:19 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
What? I DO NOT FEEL THAT WAY AT ALL! Ok, let's change the game, It was disrespectful what Jackson did in Washington on the Sean Taylor memorial. How would you FEEL, if he was around for the DT open casket ceremony at Arrowhead and he did selfies and posted his idiot posts? Answer me that?
WTF are you talking about?

Get a grip. It was painted grass. That has since been mowed over, snowed on, walked on, fertilized with chemicals, and probably spit on. It's not an open casket at a funeral.

Can you answer one thing. If the WFT did not want any one standing on that painted grass, why the fuck did they put a shit ton of people there to stand on it?
Mecca 09:20 PM 01-28-2022
I think the smartest thing we could ever do as a fan base, is not backup our franchise players wife...we should just agree with the other fan bases about how she sucks..

That seems like a really fucking brilliant idea when it's over really tiny shit that doesn't even matter.
Stryker 09:21 PM 01-28-2022
Bunch of FUCKING Karen's WOW - let's DO WHATEVER WE WANT TO DO and it is just fine! Done with this post SMH. :-):-):-)
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up