ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
LongSufferingToady 04:27 PM 01-28-2022
Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, is trying to take a creative approach at ending bullying following the criticism she received for spraying champagne on frigid fans following the team’s win over the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.

Matthews teamed up with the clothing company Charlie Hustle to create the "Team Brittany" shirt, which features an orange-yellow background and the words scrawled across the front in red.

"There has been quite a bit of buzz this week and it’s been a pretty rough week over here. However, me and my team have decided to try to turn this buzz into something and something good for the Kansas City community," Matthews said in a video posted to her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

"First, I just want to say, I greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate Kansas City and how much ya’ll have gotten behind us and supported me so much. It means the absolute world to me."

She said Charlie Hustle approached her to make the T-shirts and she wanted to turn the "opportunity into something good." She said part of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to Red Card KC, a local charity in Kansas City that aims to prevent any kind of bullying.

"Obviously, I do receive a lot of hate on a daily basis on social media and I know so, so, so many other people do as well. I’m lucky enough to have a good support system and a city that is lifting me up but I know there are a lot of people out there struggling with this so that’s why I’m proud to just partner with this company and get behind this cause and hopefully push everything into the right direction and start spreading some more positivity on all of these platforms. I hope you guys just use this as a daily reminder to let you know that words are very powerful and it costs you nothing to be kind and nice to people… in this city we like to lift people up and not bring each other down."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/p...llying-t-shirt
stumppy 08:42 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
And let me know when you want to drive home smelling like booze because someone decided to douse you with alcohol without your permission.

It's not like she sprayed it in the room. She dumped it on a bunch of unsuspecting patrons.
You act like she walked up to someone and poured her full glass of bourbon right on their head. She was spraying some champagne in the air.

JFC, the horror of having a few drops of champagne land on you. And the children, my god the children. Scarred for life after being forced to huff champagne fumes.

Between you and her, ones a woman, the other is a cunt.
TwistedChief 08:43 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Actually I am not in that realm at all. I LOVE me some Patrick Mahomes but seriously, can HE not find that as some kind of distraction? They are both complete immature fools. How would YOU feel if your spouse or sibling acted like absolute assholes in public like they do? Personally, I really could careless because it is not my problem. But as an "adult' can you not see the stupidity? I mean come on.
We're not that far apart here, dude. I'm an adult. I'd rather my wife not do stuff like this that's gonna make headlines. But you don't know her, don't know their relationship, don't know their situation, don't know the entire truth of these situations, and so what's the point in even belaboring the conversation?

Enjoy the fact that she's been in his life for a decade and he's clearly been just fine until this point as QB of our Chiefs.
Mecca 08:43 PM 01-28-2022
I think it's funny how happy people get in the moment, want to celebrate, picture celebrating with players....and now we have this.

Even the old boomers of Chiefs planet are soft.
Titty Meat 08:44 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, I paid a bunch of money to meet them. Yes, that's what it comes down to! You have me figured out. Or, more likely, I don't allow my life in general to be dragged down by wasteful negativity like this. And I'm not a fan of bullying in any capacity, especially if it's someone like this.

I have defended Eric Berry on this board against the legions of idiots who still demean what he did because of his "spirit." I was always a fan of Alex Smith (and tolerated Clay in spite of it). Cassel? Blah.

No one here likes Brittany and Jackson. There are those who feel the need to criticize them over and over again and those who feel that it's just not warranted and we should move on. I'm in the latter.
I agree with you man I think you're a good dude I hope we're still cool. I don't bash them over those little things but I hope you can atleast understand where I'm coming from it was pretty infuriating to hear. Regardless I'm with you let's move on and focus on the big game.
TwistedChief 08:45 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I agree with you man I think you're a good dude I hope we're still cool. I don't bash them over those little things but I hope you can atleast understand where I'm coming from it was pretty infuriating to hear. Regardless I'm with you let's move on and focus on the big game.
Love you, man.
Otter 08:46 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
You act like she walked up to someone and poured her full glass of bourbon right on their head. She was spraying some champagne in the air.

JFC, the horror of having a few drops of champagne land on you. And the children, my god the children. Scarred for life after being forced to huff champagne fumes.

Between you and her, ones a woman, the other is a cunt.
I'd watch the video again. It was a cunt move.

That wasn't spraying, it was dumping with a kind of 'piss on you overtone'. Why didn't she keep it in the room if she thought it was ok and celebrating among friends?

But we're all open to our opinion and I'm done arguing. Said my piece.
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:46 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Nah, **** that.

We Chiefs fans shouldn't be standing for this shit, let alone participating in it.

Loyalty, mother****ers. They're one of us.

When you got family, a gang, or a crew or whatever the ****, you stand up for them even when they're wrong. Because that's what you do.
Troof
eDave 08:47 PM 01-28-2022
I'd like to remove the eggs from your ovaries and the milk from your honkers and make an omelette.
Chris Meck 08:48 PM 01-28-2022
Would never have expected that response from you but ok, I accept it. My bad.
None of this is important, at all. None of it.

People are making a big deal about nothing.

People are famous now for proximity to fame. It's ridiculous, and should be beneath all of us.

If that's not Patrick's brother, nobody cares. So why do we care now?

Thousands of people spill beer on people at the games and nobody cares. So why do we care if Brittany spills some champagne? We shouldn't. It's a non-issue.

This is all much ado about nothing.

This 'internet famous' crap is a real sickness in our society.
Titty Meat 08:49 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'd like to remove the eggs from your ovaries and the milk from your honkers and make an omelette.
Grab some of the dick cheese while you're down there and you'll have yourself a delicious meal
Easy 6 08:50 PM 01-28-2022
Whatever
I'm just not feeling this need to pick apart and feed into some kind of hysteria over next to nothing

Do we want to run Mahomes off?

Because this is EXACTLY how you eventually run Mahomes off
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:51 PM 01-28-2022
I know how they've treated people I know that are good people so the point stands. You ride for them because you paid a bunch of money to meet them.

Interesting though you won't touch how people on this board talked about and mocked Eric Berry, Alex Smith, or Matt Cassel. Are those people not Chiefs fans? They said way worse.

Brittany and Jackson certainly aren't innocent and I don't have to like them because I'm a Chiefs fan
Can you link the post of threads started by folks on here talking shit about Eric Berry's wife or brother?

You surely see the difference, and see that bringing it up over and over is stupid...

EDIT: see you guys made nicey nicey
stevieray 08:53 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Thousands of people spill beer on people at the games and nobody cares.
Phil Collins cares!

Stryker 08:53 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
None of this is important, at all. None of it.

People are making a big deal about nothing.

People are famous now for proximity to fame. It's ridiculous, and should be beneath all of us.

If that's not Patrick's brother, nobody cares. So why do we care now?

Thousands of people spill beer on people at the games and nobody cares. So why do we care if Brittany spills some champagne? We shouldn't. It's a non-issue.

This is all much ado about nothing.

This 'internet famous' crap is a real sickness in our society.
Hence, MY BAD
Chris Meck 08:53 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Maybe it's not a distraction cause he doesn't give a shit?
and maybe we shouldn't either.

/thread.
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up