ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 57
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:56 AM 09-27-2017
American Mary - putting this here for a reminder for when I get home - watching this tonight - highly rated and looks good.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:03 PM 09-27-2017
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
Just finished watching Creepshow 2 a few nights ago. It's been a while since I've seen that. Not really a big fan. The original Creepshow is perhaps the finest horror anthology ever made. Also watched House, I watch it every once in a while, very nostalgic for me. Personally, I'm a sucker for the early Carpenter flicks. The Fog, Halloween and The Thing all rank way up there for me.
The original Creepshow was awesome - especially the crate sequence. Scariest scene of any of the films I've seen in the theater.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:33 PM 09-27-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Yeah, we just watched this last Sunday night. What a complete waste of time it was.

Spoiler!
HAHAHAHA!
I was telling my wife this EXACT SAME THING!
she went to bed....wouldn't watch it 'cause she was scurred.
I was actually very much looking forward to seeing it! in the previews the guy has his shotgun and the dog runs ahead of him into the woods....UH OH....it's night.....it must be COMING! :-)

I've never felt like I was totally Charlie Browned over a movie....until this one!
[Reply]
frankotank 02:39 PM 09-27-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The original Creepshow was awesome - especially the crate sequence. Scariest scene of any of the films I've seen in the theater.
ahh yes....
ADRIENNE!

[Reply]
Why Not? 02:49 PM 09-27-2017
Yeah. The original Creepshow is a fucking classic. Some iconic actors and great plot lines.
[Reply]
Fish 02:50 PM 09-27-2017
The Crate monster's name was Fluffy.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:58 PM 09-27-2017
looked like the abominable snowman
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:15 PM 09-27-2017
Saw Creepshow at the movies with my mom (we saw Tron first), and snuck into Creepshow. My mom left during the cockroach episode and stayed in the lobby til it was over and I came out.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:17 PM 09-27-2017
Just finished watching Creepshow 2 a few nights ago. It's been a while since I've seen that. Not really a big fan. The original Creepshow is perhaps the finest horror anthology ever made. Also watched House, I watch it every once in a while, very nostalgic for me. Personally, I'm a sucker for the early Carpenter flicks. The Fog, Halloween and The Thing all rank way up there for me.
I used to love House, although haven't seen it in forever. Also 976-Evil was one of my faves as a kid.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 03:38 PM 09-27-2017
The House That October Built 2 looks pretty good.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:23 PM 09-27-2017
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
The House That October Built 2 looks pretty good.
Literally just finished the first 15 minutes ago and meh. Liked the premise and cast, it just didn't develop as well as I hoped.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:29 AM 09-28-2017
I love House and House 2. Though 2 is less of a horror movie.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 09:22 PM 09-28-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I used to love House, although haven't seen it in forever. Also 976-Evil was one of my faves as a kid.
976-Evil. I have not seen that in many years. Good call, thinking I'm going to rent that this weekend.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 09:31 PM 09-28-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I love House and House 2. Though 2 is less of a horror movie.
Yeah. I enjoy the House films for what they are. At the very least they kept the guys on Cheers busy.