ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 21
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brawl at Arrowhead today
Deberg_1990 06:28 PM 09-26-2021
Why?

Chiefs fans get into massive brawl at stadium. One guy gets knocked out. pic.twitter.com/VNoBnVNHBa

— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) September 27, 2021

Chiefs fan gets knocked out and punched repeatedly while unconscious. pic.twitter.com/4QwZTx2797

— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
burt 08:08 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
In all seriousness I'm going to try and make it to the meet up supposed to help a friend move in that am should be done before then
We'll be there all day!! I make good Chili and Domer(bro) makes FREAKING SPICEY Chili.
[Reply]
burt 08:09 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
10 bj’s -10 rim jobs
October tenth. We are having a CP get together.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:14 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
October tenth. We are having a CP get together.
GEHA had a get together to try and stir up business for it’s insurance. Some people are calling it a Brawl.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:18 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
What the **** would make one group of Chiefs fan want to fight another group?

My only guess is one group was acting like assholes, the other tried to tell them to shut the **** up and well we see the end result.

You know it's a bad Chiefs loss when our own fans are fighting each other.

Reminds me of the Jets fans years ago - fights ALL the time with Jets vs Jets fans. Classless ****s they were.
Someone standing in front who won’t sit down. Someone asks someone else to stop swearing in front of their kids. Someone keeps going in and out of the seats constantly during the game. Someone bumped into someone else or spilled a drink. Drunks fight about lots of stupid things.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:23 AM 09-28-2021
^ welp, in their defense when they drink that panther piss the first thing to go is that peaceful easy feeling.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:29 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No mullets in the fight, that's a miracle.
That fuzzball hanging out the back of the sucker-punching pussy's hat is like a mullet for black people.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:48 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Have you ever been to a game...? There are fistfights in the stands every week.

I've been to 20-25 games over the years and brawls in the stands are not common place.

I mean yea with 75,000 people around there will always be some shit talking and a shove here and there but I think as usual this is being exaggerated if you want to call it "normal" for someone to get knocked out in the stands.

I mean its so "normal" I have literally never seen it happen going to a couple games a year for over a decade.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:41 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Someone standing in front who won’t sit down. Someone asks someone else to stop swearing in front of their kids. Someone keeps going in and out of the seats constantly during the game. Someone bumped into someone else or spilled a drink. Drunks fight about lots of stupid things.
Well done!
[Reply]
Pablo 10:54 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
You ain’t got a hair on your ass if you don’t knock out a boomer and resist arrest at Get Everybody Hard Again Field.
He’s the boomer remover 2.0
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:58 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Frustrated fans plus alcohol is ALWAYS a good combination.
I would also throw in the cost of attending. I had pretty good ST (2nd row lower bowl) and ended up transferring them off to someone else. What I noticed as an increase of "new" faces around me from game to game. I would ask them what they had to give for the seats and they were spending a considerable chunk per seat.

It just seemed like, you get this level of fan who saves up to "do it right" once a year, gets blasted before coming in, keeps it pouring, and are total dipshits long before the game is ever over.

So you take a game in which some dipshits are "doing it right", they drop serious coin on the experience, then can't hold their shit when the Chiefs lose and their ROI just isn't there.

Thats been my guess as to why shit like this happens from time to time.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:07 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I've been to 20-25 games over the years and brawls in the stands are not common place.

I mean yea with 75,000 people around there will always be some shit talking and a shove here and there but I think as usual this is being exaggerated if you want to call it "normal" for someone to get knocked out in the stands.

I mean its so "normal" I have literally never seen it happen going to a couple games a year for over a decade.
I would not say brawls in the stands are commonplace at all. I go to about 2 games at Arrowhead every year, and probably 1 game per year in other NFL Stadiums. I don't typically see fights, but the number of drunken, shit talking assholes are just about everywhere these days. In the 2018 Season, I bought 4 primo Club tickets to take my Family to watch the Raiders-KC game. That was my first visit to the Club Section in Arrowhead. I could not believe the amount of drunken buffoons parading around in that area. I drink, and I have no problem if you want to drink at games. Losing control is another issue. Some of these clowns had to be spending a weeks worth of pay stub to be drinking the amounts that they were putting down in the Club. By the start of the 2nd half, it was out of control. My wife, who loves football, won't go to the Chiefs games with me anymore based on that experience alone.

Conversely, I have season tickets for K-State Football. I go to every single home game, and probably 2 games per year away. I NEVER see the stupidity that I see at Chiefs games. I realize that the availability of alcohol inside of NFL stadiums changes the math, but just about everyone drinks and tailgates prior to the games in Manhattan, and about half the crowd goes back out to their tailgates at halftime to drink. Not only that, but you can get alcohol inside the Stadium now. It's just my opinion, but I think that there is a different "breed" or mentality of fan that exists and attends NFL games that you just don't see anywhere else. It's become grotesque and won't change until the Stadiums start enforcing behavior codes to attend NFL games - ie. more security involvement for every section. Like I said previously in this thread, I've already ratcheted back my attendance at NFL games. I'll probably do 1 game this year, and unfortunately, that will most likely be my standard going forward.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:22 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Disagree this is a pretty normal thing at Arrowhead I just think there is really good video of this event.
Complete bullshit narrative pushed by the biggest pussy on CP. I had season tickets for 10 years and have sat all over Arrowhead for well over 100 games. I have witnessed maybe a half-dozen fights in the games I've been to.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:35 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Complete bullshit narrative pushed by the biggest pussy on CP. I had season tickets for 10 years and have sat all over Arrowhead for well over 100 games. I have witnessed maybe a half-dozen fights in the games I've been to.
I can't speak for what's going on now but I worked security for the Chiefs in the 90's and there were fights almost every game. It really depended on multiple factors like who were playing, weather and if won or not. For example if were playing the Raiders and it was hot outside out, yeah there was lots of fights going on even back then. Lots of fights in the parking lot as well that you may not see.

I imagine it is worse now because Season Ticket holders can easily sell their tickets online now and anyone can buy them.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:00 PM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I can't speak for what's going on now but I worked security for the Chiefs in the 90's and there were fights almost every game. It really depended on multiple factors like who were playing, weather and if won or not. For example if were playing the Raiders and it was hot outside out, yeah there was lots of fights going on even back then. Lots of fights in the parking lot as well that you may not see.

I imagine it is worse now because Season Ticket holders can easily sell their tickets online now and anyone can buy them.
My nephew currently works security at Arrowhead now and was the first security guard on the scene of this particular incident (he can be seen in the video shot from a distance talking on his radio as he approaches the group). He has worked security for the last 5 seasons and has seen some fights, but very few "brawls." A couple of guys annoying each other and one taking a swing at the other one is probably going to happen anytime you get 75,000 people together, but Zach acting like going to Arrowhead is like stepping into the Octagon is just bullshit.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:07 PM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I've been to 15 to 20 games, I think I've seen fights at 4 or 5 of them. Usually the security/police get on it pretty fast before things get too far out of hand.

I went to the Chiefs/Raiders game on Christmas eve several years ago (2011/12?) and saw 3 of 4 different fights. Saw one dude get his face busted open pretty bad walking down the spiral walkways after the game.

It happens, but it usually depends on what team they are playing and when the booze starts flowing.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 21
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up