ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 258
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:30 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dude...I'm pretty sure that there hasn't been very many people that have said that.
Then what the fuck are so many of you panic stricken about?

Do you REALLY think Veach, Reid, and Mahomes aren't going to figure it out and put a top 5 type offense on the field?

We very well might be able to put a top 5 defense on the field this season too, for a change. That'd be cool to see.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:31 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by milkshock:
They have no solution, no answers

Just trust in Bleach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The GM who was the architect for the team that won the Super Bowl last month, remember?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:31 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
I was gonna say, winning is a powerful deodorant here. The WR group wasn't good enough last year, they kinda won despite it not because of it.
Yea and I'd rather not keep doing that because A, lets give our HOF QB some legit weapons, B what happens when Kelce declines, because it will happen at some point.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:32 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Then what the fuck are so many of you panic stricken about?

Do you REALLY think Veach, Reid, and Mahomes aren't going to figure it out and put a top 5 type offense on the field?

We very well might be able to put a top 5 defense on the field this season too, for a change. That'd be cool to see.
Go quote my posts where I'm panicked about it. Jesus fucking Christ. Calm the fuck down.
[Reply]
O.city 11:32 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They didn't just win despite it. They were the best offense in the NFL. That's not an accident.
Yes, again, as we've seen all the charts, Mahomes had the best QB'ing season in the history of the league.

Add another year on Kelce, some losses to the WR group, I'd prefer to not have to continually ask him to be THAT good.

They'll add to the group though so there's no point getting to upset about it.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:32 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by milkshock:
They have no solution, no answers

Just trust in Bleach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bullfuckingshit.

What solutions are you looking for specfically? By postion.

I can provide them either through free agency or the draft.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:33 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
And now apparently a lot of people are fine with it being even worse than it was before..

Mahomes is great but god damn there is a level of giving him competent guys to throw to.
There's a difference between being fine with a shitty group and bleating about how there are no options to get better.
[Reply]
O.city 11:33 AM 03-16-2023
I don't know why it always comes off as "panic".

I'm just discussing as well as trying to rile staylor up sometimes!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:33 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Go quote my posts where I'm panicked about it. Jesus ****ing Christ. Calm the **** down.
I'm totally not one who needs to calm down. I'm the one laughing at all of the chicken littles.

I'm entirely calm. I'm interested in how this all shakes out, but entirely unconcerned because I KNOW it will be fine.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:34 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sure but sometimes beggars can't be choosers and if we go into the year with the WR group we have now we are asking for issues.
I dont disagree at all, i just think Theilen is closer to the bottom of the wishlist with the way this front office has maneuvered recently.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:34 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yes, again, as we've seen all the charts, Mahomes had the best QB'ing season in the history of the league.

Add another year on Kelce, some losses to the WR group, I'd prefer to not have to continually ask him to be THAT good.

They'll add to the group though so there's no point getting to upset about it.
You're also getting year 2 with Toney and Moore in the offense. Not to mention a lottery ticket in Ross. I'm confident that they add to it, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be either IMO.

They'll sign or trade for a guy, and draft a guy.
[Reply]
O.city 11:34 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
There's a difference between being fine with a shitty group and bleating about how there are no options to get better.
I don't think they'll wanna bandaid the group together again though so I'm not too upset about any of these also ran 1 year deal guys getting scooped. There are plenty of those guys to be had if we want.

I think they want a bigger fish.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:35 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
There's options but it's funny to see people be like "OMG I don't want Hopkins!"
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:35 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It was a shitty WR group. They had to trade for Toney mid season.

13 of Mahomes' 41 TD's went to WR's. That's shitty.

Yeah, we won a SB with a shitty WR group because Mahomes/Reid/Kelce.
Exactly, they won the superbowl with shitty WRs because they don't need them to be great. We would all love to have upgrades and I'm sure they're coming.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:35 AM 03-16-2023
I'm never going to say "XX position is going to be a problem" because Mahomes and Reid might just make that problem go away. But WR is a need, it was a poor group last year. I'd like it to be at least on par with that. We "need" another middling WR, probably 2 as a minimum, another middling run-stuffer, a situational SE with a bit of speed, a RT and a safety that can cover at least averagely. That seems like the shopping list. We can still legit get better in 2 or 3 areas compared to last year's roster.
[Reply]
Page 123 of 258
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173223 > Last »
Up