ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 57
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:41 PM 01-28-2022

[Reply]
ljmhawk 06:44 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
people know they do this to get people like you to freak out right? nobody thinks Burrow is better than Mahomes….it’s all for clicks and views and you play right into that.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:44 PM 01-28-2022
Man, to hear the national media tell it, Mahomes sucks ass...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:45 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
people know they do this to get people like you to freak out right? nobody thinks Burrow is better than Mahomes….it’s all for clicks and views and you play right into that.
i'm not freaking out :-)

i COMPLETELY enjoy this clown show
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:46 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Chiefs shall win game!!! !
I like the…CHIEFS!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:49 PM 01-28-2022

Arrowhead better be ready because it’s about to be overrun by the jungle.
The @Bengals Empire is coming.#WhoDey#NewDey#ShowYourStripes#Bengals#AFCChampionship pic.twitter.com/9Tt8IgjuZT

— Bengal Ren (@Bengal_Ren) January 28, 2022

[Reply]
Pablo 06:49 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

[Reply]
Pablo 06:52 PM 01-28-2022
I know you have to drum up hot takes. It's part of the biz, but my lord I can't wait to watch all these shitheels eat their words over and over and over again.

For a decade. We're getting the "Midwest Patriots" treatment. They want new blood, they want a big market team to get some shine.

We all know what they're gonna get

[Reply]
Pablo 06:55 PM 01-28-2022
Chiefs by two billion. I want a slaughter. I want Joey B to need a rape kit walking out of the stadium.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:02 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
What's funny is that since Mahomes has started they have said Jackson, Mayfield, Murray, Burrow, Herbert, and Allen are all better. In spite of that he has almost as many playoff wins as all of them.......combined. He has hosted more home playoff games than all of them, has as many MVPs as all of them combined, more playoff TD passes than all of them combined, more SB wins than all of them combined, more SB appearances than all of them combined, and more SB MVPs than all of them combined.

Mahomes is so much better than all of them that he has no rival and they "experts" have to create narratives and give him his "Manning".
[Reply]
DRM08 07:08 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What's funny is that since Mahomes has started they have said Jackson, Mayfield, Murray, Burrow, Herbert, and Allen are all better. In spite of that he has almost as many playoff wins as all of them.......combined. He has hosted more home playoff games than all of them, has as many MVPs as all of them combined, more playoff TD passes than all of them combined, more SB wins than all of them combined, more SB appearances than all of them combined, and more SB MVPs than all of them combined.

Mahomes is so much better than all of them that he has no rival and they "experts" have to create narratives and give him his "Manning".
Wins are more about the team & coaches helping the QB than the QB by himself. Look at Stafford with the Rams compared to Detroit. An even better example might be Goff with the Rams compared to Detroit.

I'm completely fine with the media showing little signs of disrespect to Mahomes if it's helping him perform better in some of these games. Never hurts to have some extra motivation in the tank.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:11 PM 01-28-2022
Motivation? Check it!

This is incredible! GEAUX CHIEFS! We GOT this! Motivated and ready for another "W" @ Arrowhead!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:13 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:

I've never once seen someone suggest that Mayfield or Murray are better.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:13 PM 01-28-2022
I don't generally get emotional or even give fucks about sports talk bullshit. Im not like somehow invested. I was a STH for 20 years and loved every game with my son till he went to college. It was awesome tailgating in a huge way every game. And we had awesome fun with fans from all teams. We had super times with Packer fans, they get it. And Bear fans were just great.

But this week, reading as I had time, the comments from the Bengal people, it has moved me to really hope and want to see the Chiefs defence...Clark Jones, Ingram fire the crew up and simply do a world class ass whip on the Bengals. Fuck them and their nasty bullshit inbred city. No damn respect given to people who cannot recognize the team you will play Sunday had an awesome season just like you. Instead its tear down and talk shit all week. Fuck that.

They have great talent. We would be stupid to say otherwise. But their fan base is pure Tee Shit. Sick of the crap. We are better than that. I say to the bengals team, come strong to our rematch. Its good.

Yo Bengal fan. Cry long and cry hard.

This is a Chiefs Sunday.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:15 PM 01-28-2022
They had their big shine at home, but fat chance of busting us twice in the same year... you slapdick "just glad to be here, by golly!" noobs are about to get the much needed seasoning you're gonna need going forward
[Reply]
Page 44 of 57
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up