ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 57
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:40 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Anyone been over to the Bengalsboard.com? Man, I get being excited but their fanbase is pretty damn cocky. Not a whole lot of them give the Chiefs much of a chance this weekend. LOL. Kinda reminds me of a little brother who talks a lot of shit but his big bro whips his ass when the time comes.
:-)

Of course, they are- they have not been relevant for decades. Not impressed with their team at all.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:57 PM 01-27-2022
I have no animosity towards Bengal fans and their excitement...they haven't got much reward on their investment as a fanbase.

They are still a year or two away IMO...if they were to legitimately upset KC with no sketchy last minute official intervention...I'll root for them in the SB.

I didn't like the officials taking over the last game in the final minutes...but that wasn't their fault. The NFL wanted this rematch...Bengals should take solace in that the NFL actively wants Burrow to ultimately succeed. If they dont like you...you wont go anywhere...things are on the uptick for that franchise.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:00 PM 01-27-2022
I wonder if they are going to let Cheater Chase push off on every play?
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:03 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
i’m hoping our coaches talk to the refs before he game and tell them to be watching for it
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:03 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
I just looked up Lunar New Year a/k/a Asian New Year and it is February 1, 2022, and it is Year of the Tiger.

That some genuine bullshit there. Maybe the nuts around here who say the NFL is rigged are on to something.

If Mahomes can lead the Chiefs to sending the Bengals home on the eve of the Year of the Tiger, the NFL ought to go ahead and name the league MVP Trophy after him.
Seems like every few years it the year of the Tiger with that asian shit... per my placemat at the rolling wok restaurant... The Bengals haven't won shit in any of those other year of the tigers...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:22 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
That power rush on the Allen 4th and 4 scramble was ****ing ridiculous

It’s a shame that Allen did Allen stuff on that, really overshadows Ingrams insane rush
Really seemed like Clark had a chance to shove Allen out of bounds on that play but it looked like he gave up on it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:24 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Seems like every few years it the year of the Tiger with that asian shit... per my placemat at the rolling wok restaurant... The Bengals haven't won shit in any of those other year of the tigers...
Was it the year of the tiger two years ago when Burrow won the National title?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:35 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

He’s gotten away with it all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:35 PM 01-27-2022
We need more from Jones and Clark this time around.

More HB and Less Sorensen.

More Bolton Less Hitchens.

More Power Runs in the Red Zone and less Bell Dozer playing QB.

More Hard Hitting Tackles and Less Grab Ass.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:39 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Was it the year of the tiger two years ago when Burrow won the National title?
Nope, year of the Rat or Rabbit... Can't remember...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:40 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Really seemed like Clark had a chance to shove Allen out of bounds on that play but it looked like he gave up on it.
It was play #19 I believe on that drive... Joey Bosa would have been taking a knee on the sideline after that stint...
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:01 PM 01-27-2022
Interesting factiod...

Bengals kicker has accounted for 27 of their 45 points in this post-season. So they've essentially scored 3 TDs (3x6=18) in 2 weeks.

That's not going to get it done on Sunday...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:10 PM 01-27-2022
Thank God he’s on track to play Sunday…

[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 11:30 PM 01-27-2022
The push offs baffle me, I can’t fathom why the NFL wouldn’t crack down on it.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:01 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Thank God he’s on track to play Sunday…

Interesting.

I’m betting they wouldn’t have needed the late game heroics if he and Fenton played vs the Bills.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 57
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up