Page 52 of 103
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:36 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Allen has appeared in only 5 playoff games.

He was bad in 3 of them including against KC last year. If we don't blow multiple coverages and play Sorenson at safety we're good.
Sorenson is going to play. What they have him doing is going to be the big question.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:37 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sorenson is going to play. What they have him doing is going to be the big question.
He's not playing safety.

If he does Reid should immediately fire him on the field.
[Reply]
scho63 11:37 AM 01-19-2022
Mahomes
Brady
Rodgers
Burrow
Allen
Tannehill
Garoppolo
[Reply]
scho63 11:38 AM 01-19-2022
I'll watch them all for sure
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:42 AM 01-19-2022
how's Fenton doing? Haven't heard a peep.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:45 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
We will see about that. The defense looked terrible against Cincy. I don’t rule out a scenario where Allen torches them again. The Steelers are completely inept on offense or that game last Sunday might have been a problem for KC. Two bad turnovers in the 1st quarter including a fumble TD. Do that kind of stuff against better teams and it will be a problem, as it was in 4 of their 5 losses.
Lots of defenses have struggled with Chase. The Bengals played a low probability scheme and that time, it worked. If Chase drops even one of those 50/50 balls, the Chiefs probably win that game.
[Reply]
wachashi 11:52 AM 01-19-2022
How exactly are the Bills built to beat this Chiefs team? The fact they have a good offense and a good defense isn't really a specific enough answer.

When I think of teams built to stop the Chiefs it starts with how they match up with Kelce. Last game, they used Tre'Davious White, who is a stud. He's not playing in this game. If the Bills can't match up with Kelce or if they have to overextend themselves to take him away, that's going to be a problem for them.

As far as their offense goes, I guess we do struggle with mobile QBs but on the other hand, Allen is a QB that's not great against pressure looks, which is basically our defensive DNA. When I think of an offense that's built to shred our defense, it's a QB that you CANNOT or SHOULD NOT blitz and one that can hit hole shots down the sideline. If they're mobile on top of that, then yeah, that's bad news. The Bills offensive line isn't built to take away Chris Jones - that's a matchup we can for sure exploit.

The Bills are really good, don't get me wrong. I just think saying "they're built to stop this Chiefs team" is dramatic and not really true.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:53 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Lots of defenses have struggled with Chase. The Bengals played a low probability scheme and that time, it worked. If Chase drops even one of those 50/50 balls, the Chiefs probably win that game.
This is true....

but holy shit, man, Burrows' fucking ball placement! I mean every damned one of those was absolutely perfect.

I mean, if they can do THAT, there's really nothing you can do about it. I felt bad for Ward, as he had good position most of the game. But damn.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:54 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by wachashi:
When I think of an offense that's built to shred our defense, it's a QB that you CANNOT or SHOULD NOT blitz and one that can hit hole shots down the sideline. If they're mobile on top of that, then yeah, that's bad news.
I mean, that's Josh Allen.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:56 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by wachashi:
How exactly are the Bills built to beat this Chiefs team? The fact they have a good offense and a good defense isn't really a specific enough answer.

When I think of teams built to stop the Chiefs it starts with how they match up with Kelce. Last game, they used Tre'Davious White, who is a stud. He's not playing in this game. If the Bills can't match up with Kelce or if they have to overextend themselves to take him away, that's going to be a problem for them.

As far as their offense goes, I guess we do struggle with mobile QBs but on the other hand, Allen is a QB that's not great against pressure looks, which is basically our defensive DNA. When I think of an offense that's built to shred our defense, it's a QB that you CANNOT or SHOULD NOT blitz and one that can hit hole shots down the sideline. If they're mobile on top of that, then yeah, that's bad news. The Bills offensive line isn't built to take away Chris Jones - that's a matchup we can for sure exploit.

The Bills are really good, don't get me wrong. I just think saying "they're built to stop this Chiefs team" is dramatic and not really true.
well, last year, they were weak up front. so they drafted two DE's back to back, and it's paying off. They can pressure with 4. That's the first thing you HAVE to be able to do to beat KC.

Then you've got to cover Kelce, which they may struggle with White out. but injuries happen.

Then you've got to bracket Hill, and make Hardman, Robinson, and Pringle beat you.

Offensively, they have playmakers that can beat the single man coverage that we like to play when we're blitzing like mad.

It's a good team. But we should beat them. As long as we don't trip over our own dicks, we will. I just don't see a lackluster effort from KC in the playoffs.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:58 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Offensively, they have playmakers that can beat the single man coverage that we like to play when we're blitzing like mad.
I'm not sure they do.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:00 PM 01-19-2022
This game will be decided on how many snaps Spags wants to waste with Sorenson, Nieman and Hitchens. We cannot play those guys 70% of the snaps in this game. We just can't. I'm afraid we are going to.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:01 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I mean, that's Josh Allen.

Look, I know they just smoked NE, but look at the season stats, and look at their schedule.

Allen had 7 games at less than 60% completion rate.

42% and 3 picks against THE FALCONS for fuck's sake.

When he's on, he's real good, but he also chokes a lot.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:04 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This game will be decided on how many snaps Spags wants to waste with Sorenson, Nieman and Hitchens. We cannot play those guys 70% of the snaps in this game. We just can't. I'm afraid we are going to.
I don't think that's going to happen. I know there are those that are worried about this, but I don't believe Spags is purposefully trying to self-immolate just to show us he can. I trust he'll use the combo that's best suited to contain the Buffalo offense.
[Reply]
hebert19 12:07 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Welcome back.

"Sugar high Allen", I like it.

And agreed, I think it'll be a very close game. Of course, we all have reasons to think it could get out of hand way or another.... especially this year, neither team has looked invincible throughout.

Both fan bases waited far too long to be in these type of games with any regularity and should be seeing a lot of each other for years to come.

Cannot freaking wait.
Ditto.

Like some are saying this could be the Brady and Peyton for the next 10 plus years...which I'm happy about. We know that one side of that did better than the other but I'm pretty sure colts or broncos fans won't complain and neither would i.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 103
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Up