ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
royr17 06:08 PM 08-20-2004
Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
[Reply]
royr17 06:39 PM 08-20-2004
so does anybody here have any real pointers of course i am gonna use protection and make sure that shes on birth control.

but is there anything i should really know about that would make her want sex or is there anything i could do that woud make feel good about having sex with me.

as yall know yes i am still a virgin but see i really like this girl and this girl really likes me and i need to know what to do if u can tell that she is getting hot.

keep bringing the pointers plz, thanks.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:39 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Coach:
The old fashioned....

"Hi, nice shoes. Wanna F*ck?"
Or if you are at a dance, you start by...."Would you like to dance?" If yes, during the dance you ask if you "wanna go somewhere?"

If she says no, you say...."then, I guess, a blowjob is out of the question?" Usually she'll rape you right there.
[Reply]
Fairplay 06:41 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
You should consult KCChiefsMan. Or gobricks. Those two are master mack daddies.

Yeah get a hold of them they are da shit when it comes to that subject.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:42 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
so does anybody here have any real pointers of course i am gonna use protection and make sure that shes on birth control.

but is there anything i should really know about that would make her want sex or is there anything i could do that woud make feel good about having sex with me.

as yall know yes i am still a virgin but see i really like this girl and this girl really likes me and i need to know what to do if u can tell that she is getting hot.

47 was real....but that's probably after.....

In all seriousness, you start dating a girl.....you start hangin' out, and eventually nature just takes it's course usually; DON'T be timid about it, but don't be a smuck either....if she kisses back, try second base; if she gives you second, try stealin' third; if you make it to third, and she's still in a good mood and respondin'.....why stop there? It's not rocket science Roy....

Good luck; please report your progress to us back here..... :-)
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 06:42 PM 08-20-2004
Ask her if she wants a fish sandwich.

Then do it in the butt.

(if you haven't seen the movie Ladies Man then this will make zero sense)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:43 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:

There are just too many smart asses on here (me included) for you to get a straight answer. Seriously, I would PM Jenny Gump. She knows more about sex than anybody EVAR.
[Reply]
Fairplay 06:43 PM 08-20-2004
Always eat her pussy out first before you have sex.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:45 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Always eat her pussy out first before you have sex.
Quit tryin' to mislead the boy. Roy, you always do that after sex..... :-)
[Reply]
Coach 06:47 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Quit tryin' to mislead the boy. Roy, you always do that after sex..... :-)

Especially when you "blow" ya wad no less than 10 seconds, then you may be forced to do that. :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 06:48 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
There are just too many smart asses on here (me included) for you to get a straight answer. Seriously, I would PM Jenny Gump. She knows more about sex than anybody EVAR.

I agree, a womens perspective would be a great help to you royr17.

Also you will always remember your first, no matter how many you score with.
[Reply]
Logical 06:48 PM 08-20-2004
47 was real....but that's probably after.....

In all seriousness, you start dating a girl.....you start hangin' out, and eventually nature just takes it's course usually; DON'T be timid about it, but don't be a smuck either....if she kisses back, try second base; if she gives you second, try stealin' third; if you make it to third, and she's still in a good mood and respondin'.....why stop there? It's not rocket science Roy....

Good luck; please report your progress to us back here..... :-)
Oh great now he will take her to a baseball park break in and the next thing you know his dad will be getting a call to bail him out of jail.
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:50 PM 08-20-2004
OMG ! :-) Damn, Friday night entertainment !

I haven't began to read the responses yet, matter of fact, I'm not sure if I want too !

Alright, BRB, gotta start from the beginning. :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:52 PM 08-20-2004
:-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:52 PM 08-20-2004
Ask? :-)

:-)
This was posted in jest but as a man who has had quite a bit of success with the ladies I can tell you that asking is the key. You'll be surprised at how many takers you will encounter. Also, don't be afraid to be a bad boy. Girls seem to like that a hell of a lot more than the kind and gentle type.
[Reply]
tk13 06:53 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
OMG ! :-) Damn, Friday night entertainment !

I haven't began to read the resposes yet, matter of fact, I'm not sure if I want too !

Alright, BRB, gotta start from the beginning. :-)
:-) :-)

This should be good...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up