ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 152
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:55 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I don't understand why it would matter. It's the ****ing internet.
It don't really matter , but if a man has the balls to disrespect another man in the worst way he can by talking about his family, then he better be able to handle the onslaught that is headed his way...

I was on that boy like bees on a rotten apple and I just thank God he said it on the internet instead of on a sidewalk in front of a bar or something.

If you live by the sword you will die by it, he asked for everything he got and I don't give a damn who no longer likes me as a result....

Sometimes life is just like that.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:56 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
I still say we should institute a board policy of voting off one member per month.
That would be awesome.
[Reply]
Stanley Nickels 12:56 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
I get that your sensitive to the issue
Dane quits and Reaper posts a grammatical error, both in the same day?? I blame the supermoon.
[Reply]
kstater 12:56 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
I still say we should institute a board policy of voting off one member per month.
I'd be for it.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 12:59 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
It don't really matter , but if a man has the balls to disrespect another man in the worst way he can by talking about his family, then he better be able to handle the onslaught that is headed his way...

I was on that boy like bees on a rotten apple and I just thank God he said it on the internet instead of on a sidewalk in front of a bar or something.

If you live by the sword you will die by it, he asked for everything he got and I don't give a damn who no longer likes me as a result....

Sometimes life is just like that.
you know what? I bet your wife fucks around 24/7 when you're on the road. I bet your 14 year old daughter is a huge cock fan. HAHAHAH I SAID IT ON TEH INTERWEBZ, INTERNET KNOCKOUT!!!11!! PWNZ J000!
[Reply]
jAZ 12:59 PM 03-19-2011
You don't ever include wives and daughters or moms unless you want your feelings hurt....
Just saying...
Scumbag
Originally Posted by truebigdog:
pot/kettle???
No Your Mom/ Wife

[Reply]
Phobia 01:00 PM 03-19-2011
This whole thing is stupid. I wouldn't want to be called a pedophile but Dane walked into that one. It's definitely not worth leaving over, unless you were looking for a reason anyway.

I'm not in Dane's fan club for his behavior out here but I'm not threatened by him either. In fact, we're friends in RL as far as I'm concerned. But he's a big boy. He can fight his own battles. Doesn't mean I have to agree or disagree.

Best wishes to him and anybody else who decides this place is too much for them. My own participation is significantly limited to what it has been in the past.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:01 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
So your just gonna let a valued longtime member of this board walk...while an idiot *ucktard like R8ers gets to stay?? You guys are incredible sometimes....
This place has always been horribly undermoderated, but it's nothing new. Lose a good poster, gain another ranting extremist knuckledragger who freely chucks mindless accusations at anybody who doesn't goosestep in line behind him. That said, based on shit people have gotten away with ALWAYS on this board, I find it regrettable that Dane would choose to leave rather than roll with it and let natural events take their course, because eventually R8ers will push things too far and get greased, just like he did last time. It will happen eventually. I hope Dane comes back, and I assume he will at some point. Personally, there's no way I'm going to let idiots who prattle on about my dead mother, or hurl endless insults at my wife, drive me anywhere. There shouldn't be place for scum like that on this board, but sadly it isn't that way, and you just have to learn to deal with it.
[Reply]
Saul Good 01:01 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Cool. That was interesting. Always nice to learn something. Now I'm going to neg neg rep you for it.
Dane leaves...dogs and cats living together.

[Reply]
Hootie 01:02 PM 03-19-2011
this board is one of the most intelligent boards (overall) I've ever been apart of...

the fact the "banhammer" is so hard to come across makes this board one of a kind...and if that changes the board will never be the same

we don't want to be the Mane here...or even PatriotsPlanet
[Reply]
Rausch 01:02 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

[Reply]
Phobia 01:03 PM 03-19-2011
jk;ljfdasj;lkfjas;lk
[Reply]
Hootie 01:04 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
This place has always been horribly undermoderated, but it's nothing new. Lose a good poster, gain another ranting extremist knuckledragger who freely chucks mindless accusations at anybody who doesn't goosestep in line behind him. That said, based on shit people have gotten away with ALWAYS on this board, I find it regrettable that Dane would choose to leave rather than roll with it and let natural events take their course, because eventually R8ers will push things too far and get greased, just like he did last time. It will happen eventually. I hope Dane comes back, and I assume he will at some point. Personally, there's no way I'm going to let idiots who prattle on about my dead mother, or hurl endless insults at my wife, drive me anywhere. There shouldn't be place for scum like that on this board, but sadly it isn't that way, and you just have to learn to deal with it.
Well, I understand where you're coming from...but I disagree with "horribly undermoderated"...

and if we were moderated the way you want to moderate...Dane (and myself) would have been banned 100 times over by now.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:04 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
Well, I understand where you're coming from...but I disagree with "horribly undermoderated"...

and if we were moderated the way you want to moderate...Dane (and myself) would have been banned 100 times over by now.
2 out of 3 ain't bad...
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:05 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
AKA Little Dane... If you don't agree with the CP Legend he will cuss and rant like a 12 year old, even when you ignore him.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 152
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up