ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 152
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:23 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by -King-:
Can we get to 2000?
Posted via Mobile Device
Probably. All my fans are coming out in droves. Quick, somebody go get all the butthurt beakers!
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:25 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
:-)

You kill me. Really. (Can I joke about that without offending your delicate parts?)

First I'm leaping to the defense of Dane. Now I'm leaping to the defense of Iowanian? The only thing I can say about that is he and I are probably at the point now where we could be put in the same room and only give each other dirty looks instead of trying to kill each other. The thing is, two people don't have get along to be able to look at a brown smelly thing and identify it as a turd.

Maybe next you'll accuse me of leaping to Skip's defense. Or patteeu's. :-)

You really should leave the amateur psychoanalysis to somebody who isn't a complete moron. And the "pimp slkapping" to R8ers.

you're such a Nazi...
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:26 PM 03-23-2011

The lil brother is to funny :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:27 PM 03-23-2011
How's that whole "learning" thing working out for you?
By way of a progress report, still no hate for ya' bud, but your avvy has made me regard Jeffrey Dean Morgan with more loathing than all that wedding dress moping by Katherine Heigl after the death of 'beloved' Denny Duquette ever managed.

Baby steps?
[Reply]
Frazod 01:27 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
you're such a Nazi...
LaDairis would approve of your post, if only he hadn't been so unfairly banned by our Draconian moderators.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:27 PM 03-23-2011
Not that this thread really had anything of substance to provide, but whatever miniscule amount it has is officially gone.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 01:28 PM 03-23-2011

You kill me. Really. (Can I joke about that without offending your delicate parts?)

First I'm leaping to the defense of Dane. Now I'm leaping to the defense of Iowanian? The only thing I can say about that is he and I are probably at the point now where we could be put in the same room and only give each other dirty looks instead of trying to kill each other. The thing is, two people don't have get along to be able to look at a brown smelly thing and identify it as a turd.

Maybe next you'll accuse me of leaping to Skip's defense. Or patteeu's. :-)

You really should leave the amateur psychoanalysis to somebody who isn't a complete moron. And the "pimp slkapping" to R8ers.
You should have just conceeded. Cuz all I see in your post, is that I hit the nail on the head.

Like I said, yesterday I blew it off. Thinking, where'd this jackoff come from? Who is he, the forum police? But It was when I was bantering with Iowanian. Not slamming Dane. Then today....nothing about Dane before you come flying in (after 1 maybe 2 posts from Iowanian) with your big bro to the rescue BS.

Either way, it would seem niether of you have what it takes.

It didn't take you long to go after the illness did it? No sir, it dont bother me at all. Its a win for me.

You broke before I did.

You should have started smaller. You're not ready for me.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:29 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by -King-:
Can we get to 2000?
Posted via Mobile Device
I think there is a decent chance without Dane making a post, but "if" that happens, 2000 will be in the rear view mirror. The thread has gone about 10 different directions and had several pissing contests. It's a living, breathing, son of a bitch!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:29 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:

The lil brother is to funny :-)
He's as bad as can!!!

(Link)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:29 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Not that this thread really had anything of substance to provide, but whatever miniscule amount it has is officially gone.

your and nazi too?
[Reply]
Frazod 01:30 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
By way of a progress report, still no hate for ya' bud, but your avvy has made me regard Jeffrey Dean Morgan with more loathing than all that wedding dress moping by Katherine Heigl after the death of 'beloved' Denny Duquette ever managed.

Baby steps?
Phase 2 of the BL assault - drop a barrage of pop culture references to prove how HipNTreNdYs he is.

Sweet. Advance the hourly rate to $24.99. Perhaps now you'll be able to chase faster ambulances.
[Reply]
Frankie 01:32 PM 03-23-2011
Dammit, this thread is like trying to drive past a bloody accident. You wanna drive on but can't help stopping and looking. It's taking too much of my constructive time. :-)

Look, we all know that Dane loves this place too much to leave forever. So let this rest and let me get on with my life.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:33 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
You should have just conceeded. Cuz all I see in your post, is that I hit the nail on the head.

Like I said, yesterday I blew it off. Thinking, where'd this jackoff come from? Who is he, the forum police? But It was when I was bantering with Iowanian. Not slamming Dane. Then today....nothing about Dane before you come flying in (after 1 maybe 2 posts from Iowanian) with your big bro to the rescue BS.

Either way, it would seem niether of you have what it takes.

It didn't take you long to go after the illness did it? No sir, it dont bother me at all. Its a win for me.

You broke before I did.

You should have started smaller. You're not ready for me.

OH LORD DELIVER ME FROM THE WRATH OF CRAZY HORSE! I'M NOT READY!

I hope you and Baby Lee are in close proximity to each other. Then you could pat each other on the back for your epic pimp slkapping and not risk straining anything.
[Reply]
Donger 01:35 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
So let this rest and let me get on with my life.
Why don't take responsibility for your own f*cking actions?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:35 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why don't take responsibility for your own f*cking actions?

fucking nazi...
[Reply]
Page 110 of 152
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120 > Last »
Up