Page 4904 of 4904
« First < 3904440448044854489449004901490249034904
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) Wow, it's almost like the other teams are able to be honest about the natural struggles their respective rookie QBs are going through. Not like Payton who's desperately selling a bill of goods through the media about how he's a genius for being the only one to see the greatness of Nix
I don't think I've ever seen this much fluff for a draft pick before TC even starts.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't think I've ever seen this much fluff for a draft pick before TC even starts.
Sean’s pride might ruin the kid tbh. I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts Nix week 1 which would be a mistake.

3/4 games on the road, 2 excellent defenses and 1 decent defense with Mike McDonald.

Oh and their best offensive player is holding out for a new contract. Yeah I’m sure that would be a great way to build the kids confidence
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
This is prior to rookie mini-camp. I'm sure there will be another one up after OTA's.

If you want us to take you seriously, quit posting fluff posts and cherry picking for other rookie QB's and acknowledge your own rookie QB still has stuff to work on.

Or ignore it, plug your fingers in your ears, and then we'll all see for ourselves come regular season time (assuming he even gets to start)
This their video immediately after they watched Bo Nix at rookie minicamp. They seemed pretty impressed and mentioned they were working a lot on under center stuff.

[Reply]
staylor26 11:24 AM Today
Nobody gives a shit about what known homer Cecil Lammey says about Nix after all the dick sucking he did with Paxton Lynch.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
This their video immediately after they watched Bo Nix at rookie minicamp. They seemed pretty impressed and mentioned they were working a lot on under center stuff.

They are fucking clueless. I've PROVEN to know more about Denver players than these hacks and I can tell you once again they are lying to hype stupid fucks like you up for the season. They are basically employed to do that.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:27 AM Today
Bo hasn't looked good AT ALL...even in shorts. His workouts mirror lower tier NFL backups/UFL QBs....legit source

To be honest, watching Pat play for years.. even the cherry picked plays made to make Bo look good look like pure fucking dog shit.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:28 AM Today
Sean wants the same deal Hackett got. Pay me weekly to go away
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:30 AM Today
Hackett embarrassed Payton so bad, I'm surprised he didn't retire in embarrassment. Then he tea bagged him by taking the high road :-)
[Reply]
Page 4904 of 4904
« First < 3904440448044854489449004901490249034904
Up