ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kendrick vs Drake
ModSocks 09:50 AM 05-06-2024
Has anyone else been following this? I started paying attention when Kendrick Lamar dropped a diss verse on Drake in Future's new album, "We don't trust you".

There's been a flurry of rappers dropping diss tracks against Drake these past few weeks which include Kendrick Lamar, Future, Metro Boomin, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky etc.

But this Kendrick vs Drake thing has been one of the most entertaining things in hip-hop in a long time. These dudes are getting real, real personal. Haven't seen something like this since pac vs biggie and even that wasn't this drawn out and personal. These guys are trying to end each other's careers. Pedo accusations, molestation accusations, accusations of hidden children...shit is wild.

I'll do my best to list the tracks and the subsequent reaction tracks in chronological order, focusing on Drake vs Kendrick:

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:06 AM 05-06-2024

Drake talking to his ghost writers pic.twitter.com/HsvYgYO01y

— Jayden (@Jayden_Meyer03) May 6, 2024

[Reply]
Graystoke 10:08 AM 05-06-2024

via GIPHY

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:08 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
:-)
[Reply]
Spott 10:09 AM 05-06-2024
Who are two people that have never been in my kitchen?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:10 AM 05-06-2024
I started reading about this on Friday and though "oh, this is probably one of those Mutually Assured Destruction" things...

Nope. Not even a little bit.

Looks like Kendrick up and massacred the guy. By and large I ignore any of these entertainment feuds because nothing lasting ever really comes of them. But damn - Lamar may have put a fatality on Drake here. This was pretty savage.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:14 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I started reading about this on Friday and though "oh, this is probably one of those Mutually Assured Destruction" things...

Nope. Not even a little bit.

Looks like Kendrick up and massacred the guy. By and large I ignore any of these entertainment feuds because nothing lasting ever really comes of them. But damn - Lamar may have put a fatality on Drake here. This was pretty savage.
Word is, there's more to come. Drake even referenced it during his dialogue at the end of "the Heart part 6", that he knows Kendrick has more tracks to drop. Probably coming very soon.

Drake went low too....this is just brutal, goddamn:

"Wait a second, that's that one record where you say you got molested

Aw, f**k me, I just made the whole connection

This about to get so depressing

This is trauma for your own confessions

This when your father leave you home alone with no protection, so neglected

That's why these pedophile raps is s**t you so obsessed with, it's so excessive

They acting like it's so aggressive

But you just never known affection

I don't wanna diss you anymore, this really got me second-guessing

"Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey play, you probably start reflecting"
[Reply]
Pablo 10:14 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Meet the Grahams was brutal. You could tell that shit hit Drake hard with his reaction track, "The Heart Part 6".

Drake is lying talking about how he made up a fake narrative for Kendrick to bite on etc. I don't believe that shit for second.

Drake denies having a hidden daughter. But he denied having a son too until pictures came out, soooo.....
I’m not really sure Drake can come back from that track but I’ll be fair and listen to this next round
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:15 AM 05-06-2024

Nah, Kendrick just RE exposed Drake's perverted pedophile behavior. This man was 23 kissin and brushin his arm and chest against a 17 year old....game over ...people ignored this pervert before...you cant now. Everyone wants to know the truth!!! pic.twitter.com/R2hqYb5CMn

— skano isback (@skano_Isback) May 4, 2024

This is probably the most damaging EVIDENCE that’s come out of any of this. Telling a 17 year old that she is “thick” and proceeding to kiss all over her face is definitely not a good look. Especially when you KNEW she was 17.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:16 AM 05-06-2024

So fucked up....yet also funny. Im going to hell.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:18 AM 05-06-2024

This is probably the most damaging EVIDENCE that’s come out of any of this. Telling a 17 year old that she is “thick” and proceeding to kiss all over her face is definitely not a good look. Especially when you KNEW she was 17.
Have you seen the clips of Millie Bobby Brown talking about how Drake was texting her and taking her to dinner (IIRC, she was 16 at the time or some shit?)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:18 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:

So ****ed up....yet also funny. Im going to hell.
That angle was so hilariously obtuse.

Kendrick: You’re a pedophile

Drake: pic.twitter.com/340UjrfQUc

— vids that go hard (@vidsthatgohard) May 6, 2024

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:19 AM 05-06-2024
That angle was so hilariously obtuse.

:-) great point.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:21 AM 05-06-2024
I've been following.

Some of these accusations are insane. Like, the sort of shit that you go to court and put someone behind bars for. Most diss rap isn't real, it's just a chance to show off your lyricism. This beef is real, these guys HATE each other.
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:22 AM 05-06-2024
I love diss tracks.

They hardest one in the past few weeks has honestly been chris brown going at quavo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:27 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I love diss tracks.

They hardest one in the past few weeks has honestly been chris brown going at quavo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
daaaamn yup. You're right. I forgot all about that.

The amount of diss tracks going out these last few weeks has been insane. Its open season in hip hop right now haha.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up