ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 159 of 189
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:09 PM 03-10-2023
I'm clearly old school. Pack of Raw Black, a Clipper lighter and I'm good.

Any e-smoking device I've ever had eventually became more hassle than it is worth and never truly lived up to expectations. But user needs vary. Glass I'm the same way.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:12 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Yep. i take it the concentrate insert works well?
Itll be very smooth.
You'll want something else after you find you love it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:22 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
I'm clearly old school. Pack of Raw Black, a Clipper lighter and I'm good.

Any e-smoking device I've ever had eventually became more hassle than it is worth and never truly lived up to expectations. But user needs vary. Glass I'm the same way.
I vape nicotine and marijuana. It's by far more convenient than smoking, especially for weed. But that's just me.
[Reply]
PHOG 12:26 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
How is OK's medical program though?

We have a medical program here but it's ONE dispensary that has ONE strain in 3 forms - vape, sublingual, and THC PILLS (which I'm convinced are so processed most of the good stuff is already gone).

Basically the governor said no to legalization but setup some of her corporate buddies to corner the medical market.
Well, I'm not the expert in our family (wife), but here is a place that is representative of most dispensaries here. As far as I know, just about anything, and if they don't have it, they'll get it.

https://tulsadispensary.wm.store/?page=2

Edit: Oh, and this. https://okiemmjdoctor.com/get-starte...a09b54359a2614
[Reply]
Fish 12:27 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
How does this thing work?
You just need some type of concentrate. Usually wax is the easiest to work with. Scoop about a rice-sized amount into the bowl of the cartridge. Screw the cap back on and drop the cartridge into the box. Set your temp. I recommend starting low. 2-2.5V. Hit the button and enjoy. You'll be able to tell when it's depleted by the taste and smell. Makes for really delicious smoke. As katipan said though, you do have to be vigilant with routine cleaning or you'll get frustrated. Q-tip and alcohol scrub about every 3mo. Replace the cartridge every year or so depending on use. But it's absolutely worth it when you figure it out. 1g of concentrate is generally half the price of a 1g cartridge. Perfect for dab microdosing.
[Reply]
seclark 01:14 PM 03-10-2023
I just don’t mess with the vape stuff.
My friends pass it to me and tell me how to do it right and whatnot, but it’s like a one hitter to me. Too much pressure as far as cleaning and taking care of it and carrying shit around with you. Fuck it. Buy a pack of papers and roll them like my great grandma taught me how to roll her own tobacco that she grew.

I’m a simple man and I roll em for me and both of my sons wives when they visit. They try to get me to eat their gummy’s and chocolates, but that store bought stuff doesn’t come close to the cookies my old buddy has made the last few years.

Piss on the stores and the taxes. I’m going old school.
sec
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:17 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
I just don’t mess with the vape stuff.
My friends pass it to me and tell me how to do it right and whatnot, but it’s like a one hitter to me. Too much pressure as far as cleaning and taking care of it and carrying shit around with you. Fuck it. Buy a pack of papers and roll them like my great grandma taught me how to roll her own tobacco that she grew.

I’m a simple man and I roll em for me and both of my sons wives when they visit. They try to get me to eat their gummy’s and chocolates, but that store bought stuff doesn’t come close to the cookies my old buddy has made the last few years.

Piss on the stores and the taxes. I’m going old school.
sec
If you buy vape cartridges, there's very little "cleaning" and it's far, far easier than rolling and smoking flower. Cleaner and much more inconspicuous too.

As far as it being a one hitter, why would you only hit a vape once? Do you only hit a joint once?

I can get high all night with a cartridge and it takes me literally 5 seconds to push the button and inhale any time I want a bump.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:19 PM 03-10-2023
I think sec is talking about vaping flower which is not my preferred way to combust it.
[Reply]
seclark 01:22 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If you buy vape cartridges, there's very little "cleaning" and it's far, far easier than rolling and smoking flower. Cleaner and much more inconspicuous too.

As far as it being a one hitter, why would you only hit a vape once? Do you only hit a joint once?

I can get high all night with a cartridge and it takes me literally 5 seconds to push the button and inhale any time I want a bump.
Go out to the garage and take a couple hits.
Pet the dog.
Come back inside.
Joint lasts maybe 3 days or 4
sec
[Reply]
seclark 01:23 PM 03-10-2023
Plus I’m growing my own, or helping.
sec
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:24 PM 03-10-2023
Nothing so far has bested my PAX2.

I spent $13 to replace some of the oven parts with sturdier aftermarket bits that allow for better flow, but that's it. Spent $150 on it about 5 years ago, it's built like a tank, has a good enough charge, and only needs a tiny little bowl that gets me blitzed. I usually can even stir that same bowl later and torch what's in it at the 3-4 heat setting.

The best part? I save the leftovers, and when I have enough for about 1.5 teaspoons worth, I put it into some peanut butter and have a nice homemade edible (this works since the leftovers have the THC activated by the vaping process).
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:24 PM 03-10-2023
Pet the dog.
Come back inside.
sec
Go outside to the garage, with the door open and the neighbors watching me, and take a couple of hits.

Pet the dog. Take another hit after.

Come back inside. Take another couple of hits.

1g vape cartridge lasts maybe TWO WEEKS.

:-)
[Reply]
Katipan 01:24 PM 03-10-2023
Pet the dog.
Come back inside.
sec
It's the trip from the garage killing your high. Get a couch out there and see how well it works :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:24 PM 03-10-2023
Plus I’m growing my own, or helping.
sec
Yeah, that's not really possible here. It's still illegal.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:26 PM 03-10-2023
Pet the dog.
Come back inside.
sec
A green hit is so much better though. Joints are OK in a group setting when passing around but just waste for a single person IMO. Unless you are planning on smoking the whole thing at once and getting ****ed up.

I have a one hitter I use that has an adjustable bowl. I can adjust to a single rip or several if packed tightly.

Similar to you I go outside and play fetch with the dog while taking a few hits. Depending on how stinky the strain is I will stay outside a bit to let as much of the smell dissipate. My wife can't stand the smell.
[Reply]
Page 159 of 189
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169 > Last »
Up