ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 35
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:23 PM 02-04-2021
Always appreciated him ****ing the Chiefs out of cap space on his way out.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:42 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Always appreciated the Chiefs ****ing thermselves out of cap space on his way out.
FYP
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:44 PM 02-04-2021
Loved him at first, all through his cancer battle and comeback... but the way he handled himself at the end was a disgrace, so he can take his money and go get bent
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:46 PM 02-04-2021
With a rusty coat hanger......
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:04 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Always loved EB always will, I'd love him back if he had anything to offer. Wish him all the best.

Responsible for my favourite chiefs performance I've seen in person

That was a legendary game for him there. He had a pick-6 and then the pick-2 to win.

We actually had a really good squad in 2016. That was potentially our best under Reid prior to Mahomes. It's a shame we couldn't score a single TD at home against the Steelers lol
[Reply]
bowener 03:05 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
FYP
It baffles me that most of CP doesn't grasp this. The chiefs fucked themselves.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:16 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Why you would bump this thread a couple days before the SB is beyond me. He's gone. Let it go.
Because we are finally free of his salary. This will help us moving forward. If we weren't still paying him we could have used that money differently. We are just fortunate that Veach is phenomenal with the cap.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:35 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by bowener:
It baffles me that most of CP doesn't grasp this. The chiefs ****ed themselves.
Oh, absolutely, and the ringleader was Clark Hunt. It wasn't clear at the time why he was so interested in ****ing the Chiefs over, but that's exactly what he did.

Once Barry got every last cent he possibly could, though, he was basically done. Both parties worked about as hard as they could to **** over the Chiefs on this one. Clark, however, appeared to do his best to rectify the situation after such a ridiculous decision. Barry, OTOH, did not.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 04:40 PM 02-04-2021
If Berry was willing to come back on a vet min deal, I think it would be really cool to bring him back this next year. Would be much closer to a Sorenson role compared to HB, but having him as 3rd/4th Safety could be intriguing. He surely would still get respect in the league for all he overcame, and as long as he’s back in shape and fully healed from his leg injuries, could be a cool storyline. Those are needed for team motivation when talking about going for a third title in a row. “Run it back again!” isn't that moving.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:46 PM 02-04-2021
Did we sign this piece of shit yet???
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:46 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
If Berry was willing to come back on a vet min deal, I think it would be really cool to bring him back this next year. Would be much closer to a Sorenson role compared to HB, but having him as 3rd/4th Safety could be intriguing. He surely would still get respect in the league for all he overcame, and as long as he’s back in shape and fully healed from his leg injuries, could be a cool storyline. Those are needed for team motivation when talking about going for a third title in a row. “Run it back again!” isn't that moving.

[Reply]
threebag 05:53 PM 02-04-2021
The Chiefs were more than generous to Haglunds Spirit 29, he fucked the Chiefs over in the end.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:54 PM 02-04-2021
There was only one other option: Let him walk. And then you're telling NFL comeback player of the year who survived cancer to go fuck himself because of money. Not a good look at all.

The Chiefs got unlucky. It wasn't smart to extend him when he had cancer. Chiefs deemed it too early to extend him before then.

Eric Berry didn't care about their good faith, though. He wanted his money, and he was going to soak them for all they were worth.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:07 PM 02-04-2021
Wtf? Guy hasn't worn Chiefs colors in nearly 3 years . . . stick, dead horse.

There was a time he was the best defensive player on the team. He overcame cancer and returned to have a great season or two. Then he had some lower leg issue and was never the same. Shit happens.

It's 2021, and Berry hasn't been a Chief for a long time. We're Super Bowl fucking champs. Three days from probably winning another Ring. The war is over, for God's sake. This is the promised Land we're currently living in.

Move the fuck on, bitches.

Goddamn, I don't know if I've ever seen a bigger group of straight up crybabies in my life, and I spent nearly 10 years in sales and advertising.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 06:13 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Wtf? Guy hasn't worn Chiefs colors in nearly 3 years . . . stick, dead horse.

There was a time he was the best defensive player on the team. He overcame cancer and returned to have a great season or two. Then he had some lower leg issue and was never the same. Shit happens.

It's 2021, and Berry hasn't been a Chiefs for a long time. We're Super Bowl ****ing champs. Three days from probably winning another Ring. The war is over, for God's sake. This is the promised Land we're currently living in.

Move the **** on, bitches.

Goddamn, I don't know if I've ever seen a bigger group of straight up crybabies in my life, and I spent nearly 10 years in sales and advertising.
Agreed. He was an elite NFL safety in '13,'15, and '16. Once he tore the achilles it was over. Even if he tried to play through the pain in '18 the Chiefs would have been worse off because he wasn't very good at that point.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 35
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up